News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayra Viamonte

Quote from: Siobhan on December 16, 2012, 01:04:21 PM
That's pretty jaw dropping, would you mind going into specifics about diet and exercise?

The exercises is a "once every other day" routine. Something between 1h and 1h20, focused solely on the lower part of the body. But that is because I have the arms from before. For those who don't, 6x a week on the gym, one day for lower body, other for upper body.

The diet is more of simply "eating well". Chicken or fish with some kind of salad or vegetables for the main meals, just a sprinkle of rice and beans or pasta, and white cheese and turkey on the sandwiches for the breaks... to drink, a cup of milk or natural juice. No soda, no dessert, no red meat, and most certainly no cheetos and the like =P One meal every three hours and a bit of protein before bed - milk, or fish or chicken - so you won't catabolyze your muscles during sleep. That is, dissolve them to feed the body.
Why don't you get to know my blog?

If you need translations, there's a multi-flag button bar at the bottom of the right sidebar.
  •  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

Don't want to seem forward Mayra is that truly your butt? Really jealous of your build overall. It is just it stands out compared to the past photos or is it just the shorts you're wearing?

•  

Mayra Viamonte

Quote from: EmeraldPerpugilliam on December 16, 2012, 03:11:05 PM
Don't want to seem forward Mayra is that truly your butt? Really jealous of your build overall. It is just it stands out compared to the past photos or is it just the shorts you're wearing?

It's hormones, and the fact I had never focused my training in there before the transition. And yeah, that's my butt =P 96cm of it to be precise. The only place i'll be doing implants is in my breats, the rest i trust the gym with. My goal is getting to 120.

If you need translations, there's a multi-flag button bar at the bottom of the right sidebar.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Mayra Viamonte on December 16, 2012, 03:50:57 PM
It's hormones, and the fact I had never focused my training in there before the transition. And yeah, that's my butt =P 96cm of it to be precise. The only place i'll be doing implants is in my breats, the rest i trust the gym with.

Fantastic body Myra kudos! I can tell you've put in a lot sweat labor to get to that point. I do my crunches and eat a lean high protein diet but haven't come anywhere near that sleek sculpted look that you have achieved after three years at the gym. Of course there's a big age difference as I'm almost 70.  ;)
  •  

Mayra Viamonte

Quote from: Shantel on December 16, 2012, 03:57:00 PM
Fantastic body Myra kudos! I can tell you've put in a lot sweat labor to get to that point. I do my crunches and eat a lean high protein diet but haven't come anywhere near that sleek sculpted look that you have achieved after three years at the gym. Of course there's a big age difference as I'm almost 70.  ;)

My moto is "do what you can, with what you have, where you are." So as long as you're better than you were the day before, that's awesome. Screw the others =) There are thousands of women, XX, XY and otherwise, that are better sculpted than me. They serve as an inspiration, but not exactly as a comparison.

And thanks, my friend, for the compliment =) Yes, those are six years of sweat.

•  

Saffron

well said Mayra, btw I saw your videos and your FFS is great. Around at what age did you start HRT?
  •  

Mayra Viamonte

•  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

Gawd I wish I had a figure like that.

•  

mementomori

Quote from: Siobhan on December 16, 2012, 01:04:21 PM
That's pretty jaw dropping, would you mind going into specifics about diet and exercise?

omg , this is the body i want! very feminine but athletic/ toned
  •  

Jennygirl

This thread is super duper inspiring. I am on day 12 of HRT and it makes me giddy thinking of the things that will happen to my body after seeing the beautiful changes that have happened to all of you. It also inspires me to continue eating well and start incorporating some lower body exercises.

Thank you girls for sharing your amazing photos and progressions. It will be a dream come true if I can look half as beautiful as any of you. Cannot wait to share some pics of my own in the coming year :D
  •  

anita

Quote from: Mayra Viamonte on December 16, 2012, 11:47:25 AM

This week.

12 months partial HRT, FFS, balanced diet, some blessings from up above and a load of exercises.

...Oh, and no SRS. The weapon is holstered. Or tucked in, as some call it =P
Wow!!
  •  

harmonic_dissonance

Hello again,

It's been a while but I've been learning make-up and style a little bit.  I thought I'd add some new photos for sake of progress.  I hope they aren't too terrifying, I am still educating myself!

Here are a few more befores:

And a some new afters:

Hopefully FFS will pick up where I've left off and make things more bearable!  It'd be really nice to have a body like yours, Mayra!

•  

Mayra Viamonte

With your abs and arms, that won't be too much of a challenge.  ;)

•  

Tazia of the Omineca

WOW! What a difference! Not really no.
Not that much of a difference, besides the skin.
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: harmonic_dissonance on December 20, 2012, 07:40:28 AM
Hello again,

It's been a while but I've been learning make-up and style a little bit.  I thought I'd add some new photos for sake of progress.  I hope they aren't too terrifying, I am still educating myself!

Here are a few more befores:

Loverly  ::)
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Mayra Viamonte on December 16, 2012, 11:47:25 AM

This week.

You are a good example of why some consider Brazilians the most beautiful people in the world.
  •  

Carolina1983

I dont know why I torture myself by looking at all the beautiful girls in here :).

If I could look half as good I would be so happy.

•  

Mayra Viamonte

Quote from: Jamie D on December 21, 2012, 05:10:42 AM
You are a good example of why some consider Brazilians the most beautiful people in the world.

Actually, I consider brazilians to be ugly as hell in general. Specially men. I'm more into the nordic/scandinavian/german/american stuff.

But girls... yeah there's plenty of pretty girls, but only in very specific parts of very few towns.

•  

carol_w

Welcome back, Tazia!  You say that you haven't changed much other than your skin....well, uh, yeah you have.  Your face shape is a LOT more feminine now.  Just from the two recent pictures (your avatar plus this new one), I wouldn't have EVER, EVER taken you as anything but a cis-girl. 

And Harmonic, the bottom picture looks just like a young version of my former therapist.  Pre-FFS or not, you still have a cute face. 
  •