Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly J. P.

Quote from: harmonic_dissonance on December 20, 2012, 07:40:28 AM

Hopefully FFS will pick up where I've left off and make things more bearable! 

I'm not really sure what you would be doing with FFS. As far as I can tell, you're pretty cute.

I hope it goes well for you, but I think you could probably do without if you wanted. :)
  •  

Jennifer.L

Live your life.

•  

Mayra Viamonte

Quote from: Jennifer.L on December 22, 2012, 12:57:22 AM

I like very much the way you're headed, you're very feminine and delicate looking :) and has a special style about you.
Why don't you get to know my blog?

If you need translations, there's a multi-flag button bar at the bottom of the right sidebar.
  •  

crowcrowcrow

Significant amount of You looked like lesbians before You transitioned, which is always a plus, but sometimes I am like damn, you were hot :) and then I see your after picture and I am like confused XD Anyway, impressive changes, keep it up! :)
  •  

Jennifer.L

Live your life.

•  

muffinpants

@ Jennifer.L - Wow- your pictures are too adorable. Your smile is just contagious!
  •  

Bex80

•  

Jamie D

Quote from: Carolina1983 on December 21, 2012, 05:24:26 AM
I dont know why I torture myself by looking at all the beautiful girls in here :).

If I could look half as good I would be so happy.

::)   ::)   ::)   ::)   ::)

Oh, brother.

YOU DO!!
  •  

JenAtLast

•  

Keaira

Wow, so many of you have changed so much! I can't beleive you're not the same person. That's amazing. ^_^

Before (around about 2009-2010)

Today (December 24th 2012) I was rocking a french look, as Caleb would say. The beret has grown on me in the past couple of days.
  •  

Deanna_Renee

Pre-anything 2008

Last week: 28 months spiro, 18 months estrogen, 13 months full time, 95 pounds lighter (size 20 to size 4), and 51 years young.

•  

Catherine Sarah

Amazing Deanna,

Congratulations on a job so well done. Hope you are really proud of yourself.

Huggs
Catherine

:icon_hug:

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

Deanna_Renee

Quote from: Catherine Sarah on December 24, 2012, 07:55:52 PM
Amazing Deanna,

Congratulations on a job so well done. Hope you are really proud of yourself.

Huggs
Catherine

:icon_hug:

Thank you, Catherine. I am very happy about the progress. Thrilled to bits that I have come as far as I have. Never would have expected anywhere near this two years ago. But, proud? I can't say I have much to be proud about. I owe most of it to hormones and nature. I just came along for the ride. The beginning of the journey was more than a little bit harrowing and nerve wracking, but this past year has been absolutely amazing. The difference between driving down a heavily forested mountain and nice, smoothly paved roads. :)
  •  

Keaira

I need to follow your diet plan Deanna, I have a belly that needs to be slimmed down. my arms... well that probably wont happen since it's all muscle. but if I can slim down, I'll be really happy. But you made amazing progress to drop so many sizes in so short a time. Well done ^_^
  •  

Deanna_Renee

Quote from: Keaira on December 24, 2012, 08:20:28 PM
I need to follow your diet plan Deanna, I have a belly that needs to be slimmed down. my arms... well that probably wont happen since it's all muscle. but if I can slim down, I'll be really happy. But you made amazing progress to drop so many sizes in so short a time. Well done ^_^

My diet plan is nothing special. I simply started eating smaller portions and more regularly (three meals a day, rather than one or two), cut down on desserts and soda. Perhaps the biggest thing was getting rid of the stress and working 80-100 hours per week and feeling good about myself - for once. I believe hormones also had a major impact. I lost a LOT of muscle mass as well as fat. I've also been walking a lot this past year, since losing my car. I walk an average of 20-40 miles per week. Nature and proper hormones has done most of the work.

Deanna <3

Most of the muscle is gone now. Scrawny arms and legs. Flat butt though. :(
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Keaira on December 24, 2012, 07:04:56 PM

Keaira, quite a transition thus far which is always encouraging to others as they ponder the possibilities for their own lives. Like the commercial said, "You've come a long way baby!"
  •  

JessicaH

IDK, maybe this should go in the "Could I pass one day"... :-/

October 2008

Started HRT in Nov 2010, age 40

February or March of 2011

Nov, 2013- No make-up, just messy hair

Christmas Day 2012- Guy Mode...   :-(

Some bad makeup and lame hair styling  eeek
  •  

kelly_aus

Quote from: JessicaH on December 29, 2012, 11:24:13 PM

Christmas Day 2012- Guy Mode...   :-(

Guy mode? Really? If you say so...  :P
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: JessicaH on December 29, 2012, 11:24:13 PM

Jessica,
     Looks like you lost a ton of weight since 2008, good going! You have a long oval face type rather that a short, round oval which is nice enough. You'll want to continue the facial hair deforestation and consider a hair style with bangs to diminish the height of your forehead. Eventually a little FFS to get the nose recontoured and probably some other tweaking I can't pick up on right now. But you do have a nice platform to begin with. Hope you don't mind a well meant critique coming from a friend who has a bona fide mutt face. You'll notice you don't see it in my avatar for good reason.  ;D :D ;D :D
  •  

JessicaH

Quote from: Kelly the Trans-Rebel on December 30, 2012, 01:51:51 AM
Guy mode? Really? If you say so...  :P
Lol, That's what my BFF Melissa keeps saying. She keeps saying that I need to quit fighting it and just go with it. She's probably right...

Quote from: Shantel on December 30, 2012, 10:30:54 AM

Jessica,
     Looks like you lost a ton of weight since 2008, good going! You have a long oval face type rather that a short, round oval which is nice enough. You'll want to continue the facial hair deforestation and consider a hair style with bangs to diminish the height of your forehead. Eventually a little FFS to get the nose recontoured and probably some other tweaking I can't pick up on right now. But you do have a nice platform to begin with. Hope you don't mind a well meant critique coming from a friend who has a bona fide mutt face. You'll notice you don't see it in my avatar for good reason.  ;D :D ;D :D

Thank you for the constructive critique. I definitely want my nose redone.  I can probably get away without tweaking the brow bossing but it would look better to have it done at the same time of a hairline advancement and mini face-lift to open my eyes more.  Thanks for the compliments!  :-)
  •