Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joanna

Quote from: JessicaH on December 30, 2012, 12:46:38 PM
   Lol, That's what my BFF Melissa keeps saying. She keeps saying that I need to quit fighting it and just go with it. She's probably right...

Thank you for the constructive critique. I definitely want my nose redone.  I can probably get away without tweaking the brow bossing but it would look better to have it done at the same time of a hairline advancement and mini face-lift to open my eyes more.  Thanks for the compliments!  :-)

You have been fighting your urge to go full time for quite a while now.  I seem to recall you saying that you were going to have a little FFS and then go for it.  I thought this was a good idea and took your advice.  I am now full time.  It is now your turn xxx
Hey come and check me out here!!........
http://www.youtube.com/user/JennaArriving1 ;D
  •  

Joanna

15 months of HRT and a little FFS thown into the mix and that is what ya get! xx
  •  

mintra

Quote from: Joanna on December 30, 2012, 03:07:17 PM

15 months of HRT and a little FFS thown into the mix and that is what ya get! xx

Wow. You're gorgeous. Congrats!
  •  

Joanna

Quote from: mintra on December 30, 2012, 03:21:36 PM
Wow. You're gorgeous. Congrats!

Aw Thanks Mintra.  I did not really know how things were going to go.  I never really expected to look the way I do now.  So much is a gamble when you transition.  Genetic, age, health and body type all play a role in your success.  The only guarantee is that you wont become more male!

xx
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Joanna on December 30, 2012, 03:07:17 PM

Joanna, you survived through all the tears, anxiety and fears that accompanied your FFS procedure, we all agonized right along with you little sister and WOW look at you now Miss Pretty Face! It's almost too hard to believe that the hunk in the upper photo could possibly ever have been you.
  •  

Alainaluvsu

To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

•  

Keaira

Quote from: Shantel on December 25, 2012, 08:45:59 AM
Keaira, quite a transition thus far which is always encouraging to others as they ponder the possibilities for their own lives. Like the commercial said, "You've come a long way baby!"

Thank you. :)

Truthfully I think that smiling helps. And after 2 years of HRT I couldn't be happier inside, despite all the BS I deal with from Valeo Sylvania. Because of the people at work, I sometimes don't realize I am passing until Someone calls me Ma'am, lol
But, I'm no different from anyone here. We all face our own life's challenges.
  •  

LilDevilOfPrada

Scary! Haha the recent picture posts are scary :O not bad scary just awesome scary! You all look not just great but beautiful :O glad for all of yea.
Awww no my little kitten gif site is gone :( sad.

2 Febuary 2011/13 June 2011 hrt began
  •  

Jamie D

I don't think I'm making much progress  >:(

It's a joke, folks
  •  

Nero

Quote from: Deanna_Renee on December 24, 2012, 07:32:41 PM
Pre-anything 2008

Last week: 28 months spiro, 18 months estrogen, 13 months full time, 95 pounds lighter (size 20 to size 4), and 51 years young.

Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Keaira

:o OMG! such a huge difference.
  •  

Nero

Wow Isabelle! What a good looking lady! You've got that sassy look about you. Interesting how the avatar drawing matches.  :laugh:
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Shantel

Isabelle,
      Who would have ever known? Very lovely!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Pleasingly Plump Jamie D on January 07, 2013, 03:35:51 AM

It's a joke, folks

Is that suppose to be you and me Jamie?  ;D
  •  

NotThereYet

@Isabelle
Wow!!!!! You look amazing!!! So 100% woman. How did you do it??? Most importantly, how did you get your eyebrows to change shape so dramatically?

Congratulations,
Andrea
  •  

MaidofOrleans

Don't know if this counts as before and after but to show the effects of just a few months HRT...

Boy mode pre-HRT

Boy mode 3 months HRT

"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

hazel

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on January 09, 2013, 11:35:58 AM
Don't know if this counts as before and after but to show the effects of just a few months HRT...

Boy mode pre-HRT

Boy mode 3 months HRT

0_0 wow! That's a few months difference? You look amazing!  ;D
  •  

hazel

Quote from: Pleasingly Plump Jamie D on January 07, 2013, 03:35:51 AM

It's a joke, folks

Haha you're looking great as well Jamie  ;D the cloaks really working for you  ;)
  •  

Noelle

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on January 09, 2013, 11:35:58 AM

Boy mode pre-HRT

Boy mode 3 months HRT

Thats funny in your first pic you look like a 30 yr old man.. and 3 months later an 18 yr old boy tops...
  •  

Isabelle

Thanks everyone for the kind comments. My eyebrows just do their thing.. I have them shaped but beyond that its just hrt. I want to get ffs within the next 2 years though. I pass as cis most of the time but I still see the old me and I don't like it.
  •