Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: Noelle on January 09, 2013, 03:06:21 PM
Thats funny in your first pic you look like a 30 yr old man.. and 3 months later an 18 yr old boy tops...

Funny thing is pre HRT everyone told me I looked 17. Maybe that pic just makes me look older
"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

soulfairer

Quote from: Isabelle on January 09, 2013, 03:02:20 AM
(I hate my before... These won't be up long, please don't quote my photos)

Isabelle, wow! :)
  •  

Jamie D

I am glad my post (above) has been taken by most the way it was intended.  I poke fun at myself at times, as a reality check.  You see, for some of us, for any number of reasons, the "before and after" can't be recorded in photographs.

Shantel, for instance had to recently stop taking her HRT, because of a DVT.  I had a brain bleed (cerebral hemorrhage) in March, and a smaller one in August, and there isn't a doctor anywhere near me who will again prescribe HRT.

Our future transitions will need to be measured on the emotional and mental and spiritual levels.  In my case, I hope to continue putting my male self into the background, and emphasizing my better part.  Auntie Shan was pretty far along, and I am sure she will remain the sweet spirit I have gotten to know.

And there are others here, who because of family situations, or work, or finances, can only dream right now of achieving what some of the other folks here have been able to accomplish physically.  But that does not mean you are at an impasse.  Perhaps the most important things to change are your heart and mind.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Pleasingly Plump Jamie D on January 10, 2013, 03:09:07 AM

And there are others here, who because of family situations, or work, or finances, can only dream right now of achieving what some of the other folks here have been able to accomplish physically.  But that does not mean you are at an impasse.  Perhaps the most important things to change are your heart and mind.

Right on Jamie, and amen to that!
  •  

Carolina1983

I will keep this short..... Wow  :o

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on January 09, 2013, 11:35:58 AM
Don't know if this counts as before and after but to show the effects of just a few months HRT...

Boy mode pre-HRT

Boy mode 3 months HRT

•  

Eleanor

Early days yet, but sometimes early before and afters can be interesting too. ^^ Some time ago:

And now, after four months (hence the four fingered salute) of the fairly light dose of HRT my doctor put me on until I get back from Japan:

Some days I feel like my whole world has changed, and other days not so much. ^^'' All my spots have gone, anyway, which is always nice. And the other day I was getting changed and found out my boobs were growing. :'D So change is definitely afoot~
  •  

hazel

Quote from: Eleanor on January 10, 2013, 10:46:42 AM
Early days yet, but sometimes early before and afters can be interesting too. ^^ Some time ago:

And now, after four months (hence the four fingered salute) of the fairly light dose of HRT my doctor put me on until I get back from Japan:

Some days I feel like my whole world has changed, and other days not so much. ^^'' All my spots have gone, anyway, which is always nice. And the other day I was getting changed and found out my boobs were growing. :'D So change is definitely afoot~

Well I see a woman in both photo's, but the second one is much more radiant and happy! awesomeness ^^
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Eleanor on January 10, 2013, 10:46:42 AM

You're cute honey and kinda sweet looking. I prefer the eyewear in your first photo over that of the second which seems to break up your face and make the statement "Look, I'm wearing glasses!" Other than that you have all the makings of a very nice lady!
  •  

Misato

This is a before and after set.  I hope it still counts, even though it occurred in the span of a day!

Before:

After:

Wanted to take better pictures but it took all morning and afternoon to make this girl. :)
  •  

Seras

•  

AlexD

Quote from: Misato33 on January 11, 2013, 07:08:53 PM
This is a before and after set.  I hope it still counts, even though it occurred in the span of a day!

Before:

After:

Wanted to take better pictures but it took all morning and afternoon to make this girl. :)

D'aww, you look adorable.
  •  

Misato

Thanks!  I feel adorable.  And pretty!

Happy! Happy! Happy!
  •  

hazel

Quote from: Misato33 on January 11, 2013, 07:08:53 PM

Before:

After:

Looking great Misato ^^
  •  

hazel

Quote from: oZma on January 15, 2013, 02:12:56 PM

:o That's incredible! Just watched the video through and it's still hard to believe that's you at the start and the end! congratz on transitioning wonderfully  ;D
  •  

Carolina1983

•  

oZma

thanks ya'll :-) gosh transition is tough... takes a long time and it never seems to feel like its over.  ugh
  •