Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin Peña

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on January 20, 2013, 07:04:12 PM
Almost 4 months HRT
After  ;D

Son of a biscuit eating peas! Holy moly, girl, you are an inspiration.
  •  

Ani

Looking good, MaidofOrleans - you have a very sweet, happy look.  Your 'brother' has some middle brow bossing (as do I), that I don't see in your current pics.  Did HRT help with that?

-Ani
  •  

ddone

ou have a very sweet, happy look
  •  

BunnyBee

It's always so amazing to me when good looking guys turn out to be such pretty women.
  •  

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: Ani on January 20, 2013, 07:20:23 PM
Looking good, MaidofOrleans - you have a very sweet, happy look.  Your 'brother' has some middle brow bossing (as do I), that I don't see in your current pics.  Did HRT help with that?

-Ani

The fat deposits along my brow line and eye brows have raised and evened the area out I guess.
"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

Rowan Rue

Almost 4 months HRT

Wow, that's amazing.  When did you really start to notice the change?  I'm at two months now and I can't imaging I'll be seeing so dramatic a change in just another two monts.
Wish I'd started younger  :-\

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

Ani

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on January 20, 2013, 07:57:10 PM
The fat deposits along my brow line and eye brows have raised and evened the area out I guess.

I guess this is another real life example of why it makes sense to wait for HRT to do its thing before considering FFS.
  •  

BunnyBee

Quote from: Ani on January 20, 2013, 08:12:43 PM
I guess this is another real life example of why it makes sense to wait for HRT to do its thing before considering FFS.

Yes.  Major mistake imo if you don't.
  •  

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: Rowan Rue on January 20, 2013, 08:02:23 PM
Wow, that's amazing.  When did you really start to notice the change?  I'm at two months now and I can't imaging I'll be seeing so dramatic a change in just another two monts.
Wish I'd started younger  :-\

Well I started noticing changes almost immediately. My face I noticed changes around one month.
"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

Luc

Quote from: Jennifer.L on January 19, 2013, 06:15:54 AM
@Alyx,  Wow girl, if I was jsut 5 years younger I would eat you up.   That is to say you look amazing.

Agreed. Although I'd have to be about 10 years younger and single... oh god, I sound like a real lech! You look great, Alyx.
"If you want to criticize my methods, fine. But you can keep your snide remarks to yourself, and while you're at it, stop criticizing my methods!"

Check out my blog at http://hormonaldivide.blogspot.com
  •  

Byron

Almost 4 months HRT

This is an absolutely amazing transition, and in such a short amount of time!  MaidOfOrleans, you're an inspiration to all of the people who are just starting out on this long road.
  •  

MaidofOrleans

Thank you all for your kind comments!

You're what keeps me moving forward!
  •  

jfong

@maidoforleans you do look amazing girl. I hate to say this, but i'm jealous of your progress. Xoxo
  •  

kira21 ♡♡♡

You girls are amazing. I am just starting and seeing the pictures makes me both worried that I won't be able to get anywhere near what you have managed to do, but also seeing that what a great result you have, makes me hopeful that it might be possible.

Thanks for sharing :-)

blue.ocean.girl

Almost 4 months HRT

Omg, girl, you look fantastic. Such a change! I love your hair too. I'm happy for you.

Hugs,
Laura
  •  

Jay-Bird

Hey everyone  :)

Its been soooooooooooooooo long since I last posted, about a year ago now I think when I had just started transition.
My lack of confidence and other life stuff kinda took me away from here.
But I'm back! and I thought I would show where I am now.

Its been one hell of a year in every possible way, but worth every bit :)

Before (1 year ago)

Now (2 weeks ago)

Without sleep there are no dreams, Without dreams we fall apart at the seams
  •  

Bex80

Quote from: Jay-Bird on January 23, 2013, 07:11:50 AM
Hey everyone  :)

Its been soooooooooooooooo long since I last posted, about a year ago now I think when I had just started transition.
My lack of confidence and other life stuff kinda took me away from here.
But I'm back! and I thought I would show where I am now.

Its been one hell of a year in every possible way, but worth every bit :)

Before (1 year ago)

Now (2 weeks ago)

Wow! Your confidence should be sky-high. You look amazing. x
  •  

Shantel

•  

michelle666

Jay-bird, that has to be one of the most amazing before+after's that I've seen! Did you have any ffs or is it all from hrt? Truly amazing!
  •  

Jay-Bird

Quote from: michelle666 on January 23, 2013, 04:54:14 PM
Jay-bird, that has to be one of the most amazing before+after's that I've seen! Did you have any ffs or is it all from hrt? Truly amazing!

Wow, thank you so much, that really is so awesome to hear :)
Its taken me this long to post up a pic, I was always too apprehensive after seeing all the wonderful photos up here.
Don't get me wrong I'm still not uber confident far from it in fact, but the difference is now I am happy and proud of what I have accomplished.

So far as FFS goes, yes I did have a bit (wanted much more but too expensive atm)
I had:
1) Rhinoplasty (Open)
2) Lips fillers (restylane)
3) Jaw reduction via (Botox injections into Masseter Muscle)

Jay-Bird

Without sleep there are no dreams, Without dreams we fall apart at the seams
  •