News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowan Rue

Quote from: Jennygirl on February 06, 2013, 10:34:31 AM
The difference is just incredible. Hormones really are working wonders for you!

Wow, your NECK! It looks so much smaller. Amazing.
I've been taking measurements and I lost an inch and a half from my neck. I couldn't believe it!

Quote from: Carlita on February 06, 2013, 10:47:15 AM
Wow! You - and the hormones! - have done a really great job. The change is subtle, elegant and absolutely 100% effective. A really classy look.

Aww, thanks :D

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

jfong

Quote from: Rowan Rue on February 06, 2013, 04:02:55 PM
I've been taking measurements and I lost an inch and a half from my neck. I couldn't believe it!

Aww, thanks :D
This is awesome, it's going to make any necklaces u wear fits better. I too have a thick neck and sometimes felt that the necklaces just doesn't sit properly (too short?). Looking good hon...
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: jfong on February 06, 2013, 04:08:25 PM
This is awesome, it's going to make any necklaces u wear fits better. I too have a thick neck and sometimes felt that the necklaces just doesn't sit properly (too short?). Looking good hon...

Me too! Rule of thumb, don't accentuate thick neck or thick waist with necklaces and belts, it only serves to draw attention to those parts.
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Shantel on February 06, 2013, 05:26:01 PM
Me too! Rule of thumb, don't accentuate thick neck or thick waist with necklaces and belts, it only serves to draw attention to those parts.

Uh oh!  If that's the case, I better not wear a hat.   >:(
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Pleasingly Plump Jamie D on February 08, 2013, 03:46:09 AM
Uh oh!  If that's the case, I better not wear a hat.   >:(

Meatheads don't fall under these guidelines Jamie, believe me I know!
  •  

Bexi

Hey y'all!

After a considerable absence, I've finally decided to show my face around here and update anyone who's interested :)

Please bear in mind that this is still a work in progress, so hopefully I can look back on this post in a few years and have a right good chortle!

Me on the left, 18, on a lad's holibags (I rarely sit still, so most of the shots from around that time were either 'action shots' of me being annoying or me drinking!)

]

A year or so after that trip, my discomfort with my body caused me a lot of depression, and in a way to suppress it I hit the gym and gained a lot of muscle. I became misogynistic and a "player", and hated who I was.

I would include a picture from that period of my life, but even seeing one can still cause me mixed emotions of repulsion and shame, so hopefully you'll forgive me for skipping them!

Fast forward 2 years (12 months HRT) to me last night, right before going out, ...

Contrary to what the pictures look like, I'm a generally cheerful person! There's still a while to go, and hopefully I'll lose the muscles around my shoulders and thighs that have been bugging me, but I no longer look at the reflection in the mirror and feel disgust or a degree of antipathy.

I'm finally happy, enjoying being 'me' and am enjoying life again, which - personally - makes it all worthwhile.

-Rebecca-
Sometimes you have to trust people to understand you are not perfect
  •  

GreenThumb

Quote from: Bexi on February 09, 2013, 09:54:37 AM

Please bear in mind that this is still a work in progress, so hopefully I can look back on this post in a few years and have a right good chortle!...
Fantastic results so far! You're very beautiful.
What inspires you should entire you, live how you want to be loved.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: GreenThumb on February 09, 2013, 10:07:19 AM

I will second that Bexi, very pretty! You look like a very young Ann Margaret.
  •  

Carolina1983

Hot hot hot... Very hot :)

Hey y'all!

After a considerable absence, I've finally decided to show my face around here and update anyone who's interested :)

Please bear in mind that this is still a work in progress, so hopefully I can look back on this post in a few years and have a right good chortle!

Me on the left, 18, on a lad's holibags (I rarely sit still, so most of the shots from around that time were either 'action shots' of me being annoying or me drinking!)

]

A year or so after that trip, my discomfort with my body caused me a lot of depression, and in a way to suppress it I hit the gym and gained a lot of muscle. I became misogynistic and a "player", and hated who I was.

I would include a picture from that period of my life, but even seeing one can still cause me mixed emotions of repulsion and shame, so hopefully you'll forgive me for skipping them!

Fast forward 2 years (12 months HRT) to me last night, right before going out, ...

Contrary to what the pictures look like, I'm a generally cheerful person! There's still a while to go, and hopefully I'll lose the muscles around my shoulders and thighs that have been bugging me, but I no longer look at the reflection in the mirror and feel disgust or a degree of antipathy.

I'm finally happy, enjoying being 'me' and am enjoying life again, which - personally - makes it all worthwhile.

-Rebecca-
  •  

hazel

•  

ddone

Hey y'all!

]

-Rebecca-
wow. 120%pass
  •  

Bexi

Quote from: GreenThumb on February 09, 2013, 10:07:19 AM
Thanks - I remember when I first joined this site and seeing all the amazing transformations. I never thought I'd remotely pass but I've been full-time since March and haven't been 'found out' in ages.

Quote from: Shantel on February 09, 2013, 12:09:29 PM
I will second that Bexi, very pretty! You look like a very young Ann Margaret.
Thanks sweetie! I wish I had her boobs though hehe! On me. Not in a jar on the shelves or anything. That would just be creepy....

Quote from: ddone on February 10, 2013, 04:47:07 AM
wow. 120%pass
Wow thanks sweetie!

Quote from: hazel on February 09, 2013, 05:28:00 PM
Looking great Bexi  :)
Thanks hun! Shed-loads of make-up and flattering camerawork!

Quote from: Carolina1983 on February 09, 2013, 05:26:42 PM
Hot hot hot... Very hot :)
Hehe I try! Thinking of dying my hair pale-pink like yours (is that real or a wig btw? :) ) or a copper/auburn/deep red colour!
  •  

kelly_aus

Firstly, very hot Bexi..

Quote from: Bexi on February 10, 2013, 11:40:15 AM
Hehe I try! Thinking of dying my hair pale-pink like yours (is that real or a wig btw? :) ) or a copper/auburn/deep red colour!

And secondly, watch out for pink hair.. Mine ended up quite a bit pinker than planned.. :P
  •  

Alice-blossom

Quote from: Kelly the Trans-Rebel on February 10, 2013, 05:58:58 PM
Firstly, very hot Bexi..

And secondly, watch out for pink hair.. Mine ended up quite a bit pinker than planned.. :P

Your avatar speaks volumes, lol. Luckily, it isn't a bad look!
  •  

Bexi

Quote from: Kelly the Trans-Rebel on February 10, 2013, 05:58:58 PM

I like it :). Its bold! A personal statement!

But i'll probably go for something softer. A pale candyfloss pink! I'm not as courageous as you, Kelly :)

X
  •  

Jay-Bird

Hey y'all!

]

-Rebecca-

You look fantastic, what a change.
You must be very happy :)

Without sleep there are no dreams, Without dreams we fall apart at the seams
  •  

MaidofOrleans

Heather that's pretty amazing for 7 weeks. You've had quite a bit of obvious softening of facial features.
"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

Henna

Heather, second _amazing_ from here too! In 7 weeks...
  •  

Heather

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on February 10, 2013, 11:52:01 PM
Heather that's pretty amazing for 7 weeks. You've had quite a bit of obvious softening of facial features.
Thanks! I didn't really realize that till last week. Also the shape of my face has changed somewhat. I'm kind of in shock how fast things are changing with me. :o  ;D
  •  

Kevin Peña

Heather, you look fierce, girl!  ;D
  •