Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

•  

Ultimus

Quote from: Alice-blossom on February 05, 2013, 10:48:51 PM
I am hardly active on these forums, but I am happily in my early stages of transitioning and have been on HRT for a month now! Yay!

I know that the estrogen will take time to really have an effect on me, but I've also been busy getting laser hair removal and getting my eyebrows done and things. :3

This is me two weeks before starting:

And here I am 25 days in:

Your face is already fuller/rounder and your jaw is less prominent. Great start for 25 days!
  •  

Carrie Liz

Hello, everyone! I know I'm new here, so you don't know me yet, but I just wanted to say a HUGE thank-you to everyone who has shared their pictures on this topic. This very topic, and seeing the absolutely amazing changes that HRT can bring on, was one of the primary motivating factors that FINALLY gave me the courage to embrace my transsexuality after a lifetime of self-defeating thoughts where I constantly said to myself "It's not worth it, you'll never look good as a girl."

So THANK YOU everyone! This is a HUGE positive to have all of these amazing transformations. They really are helping a lot of people, like me, get the courage to go for it! I can't thank you all enough!

(And I hope to be able to post my own pictures soon, so that I too can join the lovely ladies in this forum. :D)
  •  

Bexi

Quote from: cheetaking243 on February 12, 2013, 09:05:05 AM
Hello, everyone! I know I'm new here, so you don't know me yet, but I just wanted to say a HUGE thank-you to everyone who has shared their pictures on this topic. This very topic, and seeing the absolutely amazing changes that HRT can bring on, was one of the primary motivating factors that FINALLY gave me the courage to embrace my transsexuality after a lifetime of self-defeating thoughts where I constantly said to myself "It's not worth it, you'll never look good as a girl."

So THANK YOU everyone! This is a HUGE positive to have all of these amazing transformations. They really are helping a lot of people, like me, get the courage to go for it! I can't thank you all enough!

(And I hope to be able to post my own pictures soon, so that I too can join the lovely ladies in this forum. :D)

Yeah, this topic gave me a lot of huge source of encouragement for myself too, and even though I'm still relatively early into my transition, I'm at a stage where I'm finally comfortable with what I see in my reflection!

It really is amazing what can be achieved with determination, hard work and a desire to change.

Can't wait for your pics!

x
Sometimes you have to trust people to understand you are not perfect
  •  

GreenThumb

Quote from: cheetaking243 on February 12, 2013, 09:05:05 AM

+1,000,000. This thread has helped me soo much.
What inspires you should entire you, live how you want to be loved.
  •  

Frostice

Passed 3 months on HRT few days ago. My face hasn't changed at all since.

•  

Ultimus

Quote from: Frostice on February 12, 2013, 05:18:12 PM

Lucky Asian androgyny genes! You pass.
  •  

Miranda Catherine

Frostice, I'm at a loss here. You're already a beautiful girl and you pass easily. I WISH I looked 1/10th as pretty as you!!! Three months HRT isn't a long time. Like it or not, (I love it!) we're going to be on estrogen for the rest of our lives.
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

Heavenlywind

You look like an old friend that I used to know, before she disappeared and I never heard from her again. I hope HRT does wonders for me as it did for you in three months.

•  

Carrie Liz

All righty, so I know that I'm only one month into this (officially started HRT on January 11th,) so the differences really aren't that great yet (and I still don't really look that great in my "girl mode,") but I've just been itching to join this thread ever since I've joined this site, since it has helped me so much.

So here goes!

*takes big breath*

5 years ago: (not going to post the actual image up on this reply, since it is freaking UGLY!!! (Don't look directly into it! ACK!) But I am going to provide a link to it for those who want to see my real "pre" picture.) This is the version of me that I HATED for so long, and the version that kept me up at night so much because I hated the way I looked so much.
http://oi50.tinypic.com/2dqqzo0.jpg

And now on to the pictures that I'm not completely embarrassed about.

Official pre-hormone picture, taken almost exactly 1 month ago:

"Boy Mode" picture taken earlier tonight, (this is just for the purposes of being able to compare facial differences directly, since my wig COMPLETELY changes which parts of my face are accentuated.) Anyway, 1 month of hormones later, and:

And finally, girl mode! This was also taken tonight, (in the exact same clothes and the exact same location.) And yes, I know I have a LOT of work to do here, and I'd probably look a lot better if I would get my bushy eyebrows plucked and put on some makeup or actual feminine clothes, but whatever, I'm just trying to be honest here.
  •  

Jillieann Rose

Here is my lastest photo so I will post my progress again.

January 2013 after losing total of 85lbs.

Fall of 2011 after losing 40lbs.

February 2012

2008? Before statring HRT

Yuck! A before photo.
  •  

Jillieann Rose

Cheetaking looks like you already are moving forward.
Hormons take time and there is so much more to learn about being a women.
The journey was well worth it for me and my female friends are still teaching me.  :)
Hugs,
Jillieann
  •  

Staci

OK here is Before

And here is After
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Jillieann Rose on February 13, 2013, 06:47:01 PM

Jillieann Rose,
           Your's is such a dramatic transition, it's almost unbelievable, which makes it such an encouragement for everyone. Thanks for sharing and bless your sweet heart!
  •  

eloij

Might join in.
Still pre HRT
From male -> kind of butch lesbian look -> somewhat feminine...
  •  

Jamiep

@Jillieann Rose,

Holy, Happy Magic! I want to be on what you are on! It is like two different people between 2011 and 2013. If I get on hrt, I would be Happy if I only get 10% of the Beauty looks you have. You are an inspiration! I can see why you look so Happy!

Hugs

Jamie
We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: eloij on February 13, 2013, 09:08:04 PM
Might join in.
Still pre HRT
From male -> kind of butch lesbian look -> somewhat feminine...

From the point where you were reading a paper in class, almost to the end, you were working the andro look really good.  But you have definitely moved into feminine territory.
  •  

AnarchoChloe

This thread has been absolutely inspiring! Scanning through these 66 pages has given me a lot of hope for my own transition and really helped quiet, if only for a while, so many of my fears about passing. You are all such beautiful brave women, thanks for being so open.
"By seeking to free others we find the strength to free ourselves."
  •  

Jay-Bird

Quote from: Jillieann Rose on February 13, 2013, 06:47:01 PM
Here is my lastest photo so I will post my progress again.

January 2013 after losing total of 85lbs.

Fall of 2011 after losing 40lbs.

February 2012

2008? Before statring HRT

Yuck! A before photo.

wow, speechless.
That is truly amazing, you look fantastic and I am very happy for you :)

Without sleep there are no dreams, Without dreams we fall apart at the seams
  •  

Jillieann Rose

Thank you all.
(blush)
Honestly I am still amazed myself.
My gg friends have been very helpful with makeup and dress.
I have over 3 yrs on HRT.
Hugs,
Jillieann
  •