Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Quote from: monica93304 on March 10, 2013, 04:53:01 PM
You ladies are amazing...

Here's my contribution.

Boy pic 2007?

This is what I look like today.  I took this pic on Thursday night

Incredible, what a doll!  :eusa_clap:
  •  

Jay-Bird

Here's my contribution.

Boy pic 2007?

Hey Monica, truly amazing! Such a change.
Am very happy for you, you look wonderful :)

Without sleep there are no dreams, Without dreams we fall apart at the seams
  •  

monica93304

Quote from: Jay-Bird on March 11, 2013, 01:56:04 AM
Hey Monica, truly amazing! Such a change.
Am very happy for you, you look wonderful :)

Thanks Jay-Bird.  Your pictures actually gave me the push to share mine. 

The change amazes me too.  It's nice to get ma'med with no make up nowadays.  LOL.
  •  

michelle666

Here's my contribution.

Boy pic 2007?

You look great! You look like every other girl at a car show I go to in Vegas.

Do you still have that VW?
  •  

PaigeM

Wow. I have never seen you in boy mode, only as Monica. That picture must be a fake ;)
  •  

monica93304

Michelle666- I wish I still had that VW. It was a 67. It did wheelies in 2nd gear...

Paige, that is me girl.  I bump into people in boy mode from time to time. They don't even look at me.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: monica93304 on March 12, 2013, 02:41:04 PM
Michelle666- I wish I still had that VW. It was a 67. It did wheelies in 2nd gear...

Paige, that is me girl.  I bump into people in boy mode from time to time. They don't even look at me.

Had Dynomite L-gas drag sedan in the late 70's did mid 10's in NHRA Division VI  ;D
  •  

monica93304

Quote from: TessaM on March 12, 2013, 07:54:24 PM
Ive noticed that a lot of us drive VWs. Were all too awesome

That's is very true.

Quote from: Shantel on March 12, 2013, 08:06:39 PM
Had Dynomite L-gas drag sedan in the late 70's did mid 10's in NHRA Division VI  ;D

It's quite a rush to be honest.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: monica93304 on March 12, 2013, 08:17:14 PM
That's is very true.

It's quite a rush to be honest.

VW underdog. I was an adrenalin junky following Vietnam. Drags are like backing up to a black hole with your wallet hanging out of your pocket.  ;D
  •  

monica93304

If I could only have done this as a woman that day.

The rescesion kicked my butt, had to sell that bus to a guy in London.
  •  

monica93304

Quote from: Shantel on March 12, 2013, 08:21:07 PM
VW underdog. I was an adrenalin junky following Vietnam. Drags are like backing up to a black hole with your wallet hanging out of your pocket.  ;D

Shantel, that is SOOOOOO true. 

Nowadays, my money is in a purse to take care of the the woman I've longed to become for my own sanity
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: monica93304 on March 12, 2013, 08:26:55 PM
If I could only have done this as a woman that day.

The rescesion kicked my butt, had to sell that bus to a guy in London.

Smokin hot! We had some fun wrenching on those things huh? I don't get my hands on anything greasy anymore, besides my boys seem to own all my tools now anyway. Don't want to break a nail!  ;D
  •  

monica93304

Quote from: Shantel on March 12, 2013, 08:33:12 PM
Smokin hot! We had some fun wrenching on those things huh? I don't get my hands on anything greasy anymore, besides my boys seem to own all my tools now anyway. Don't want to break a nail!  ;D

I still have fun wrenching as I still do it for a living.  But I can't wait for the day where I can get my nails done.
  •  

V M

I've had a few VWs over the years  8)  A friend and I would buy wrecked bugs and make 'Calibugs' out of them  ;D  He was a bodyworker/ painter and I was a bit of a motorhead then and had a thing for hopping up the engines, not sure if all of our fine creations were actually street legal  ::)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

monica93304

Quote from: V M on March 12, 2013, 08:42:05 PM
I've had a few VWs over the years  8)  A friend and I would buy wrecked bugs and make 'Calibugs' out of them  ;D  He was a bodyworker/ painter and I was a bit of a motorhead then and had a thing for hopping up the engines, not sure if all of our fine creations were actually street legal  ::)

I'm sure they weren't.  The last VW motor I built was for a sandrail.  About 275 hp. Big turbo.  That's fun.

One night I was coming back home from hanging out with my girlfriends while driving another quick bug I had (it could chirp the tires hard in 3rd), and this guy driving a mustang wanted my number.  I told him, that if he could catch me, I'd give it to him...

He didn't get my number.
  •  

V M

Yup, good times  :)  Well I suppose we should get back on topic
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Alice-blossom

Today is day 62 of hormones, awh yiss!

This is before (AKA my current license photo):

Here I am at 25 days of HRT:

And this was me earlier today:

•  

Dee

Quote from: Alice-blossom on March 13, 2013, 10:57:37 PM
Today is day 62 of hormones, awh yiss!

Alice! You look absolutely amazing! I can't even imagine how much prettier you'll get as time goes on!

2 months really flies by, huh?  :D
This is one voice not to forget;
"Fight every fight like you can win;
An iron fisted champion,"
  •  

Jennygirl

Look at that!! She's got those "starry eyes" going on :D Amazing how it only takes a few months.

Also cheeks are rounding out, too.

Looking great Alice! Keep it up!
  •  

Alice-blossom

Awh, thank you both <3

I should give light makeup a try one of these days, lol.
  •