Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joanna Dark

Wow Di you look simply amazing! I hope I can change that much and look as pretty. BTW, and I hope you don't mind me asking, but the tip of your nose looks so much more delicate. Did you get cosmetic work on it or did the hormones change the tip? I ask because my nose used to be a lot more delicate and then around 20 the tip increased in size, mainly fat and thick skin. I love love love your blog too.
  •  

Bijou

I found a before pic from last year (i hated having photos taken), and until i put them side by side, i never noticed just how much i've changed in this little span of time. 

On the left is from a couple days ago, 3 months HRT so far, with still some laser to go, so excuse my shadow lol.
  •  

Dee

Britnee, if you exchanged the blond hair for black, you'd look exactly like one of my older stepsisters.  And the smile punctuates the comparison!  Way to go!
This is one voice not to forget;
"Fight every fight like you can win;
An iron fisted champion,"
  •  

JohnnieRamona

Britnee and Dee- You BOTH look great :)
  •  

Rabbit

Thanks for the kind words :) I decided to throw a bunch of pictures into a 2 year video to celebrate my transaversary :)

MTF 2 year Transition Video :)
  •  

Heather

Quote from: Rabbit on March 24, 2013, 09:58:40 PM
Thanks for the kind words :) I decided to throw a bunch of pictures into a 2 year video to celebrate my transaversary :)

Thank you rabbit your video has given me some hope! And by the way you look amazing! :)
  •  

V M

Nice vid. Rabbit  :)  Very impressive transition 
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Rabbit

Thanks :D Still a long way to go ...but...so far so good. :)
  •  

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

•  

Lucid

I absolutely adore your freckles  :D
  •  

Jennygirl

So. insanely. inspirational. You are gorgeous. So happy for you I nearly cried. Congratulations :D

And yes, your freckles are to die for. Ahh! So cute!!

Quote from: PrincessDi on March 22, 2013, 07:03:44 AM

Holy wow. Your eyes, they mesmerize me! Amazing transformation.
  •  

=celestica=

•  

Noah

thank you all so much!! I really love life now and changing into myself, thanks for the sweet words of support...x
  •  

brainiac

I think the nicest thing about this thread is being able to see the expression in people's eyes change after they start transition. Y'all look fantastic!
  •  

Sweet_Steffy_Bee

I must say you all look great. The changes are truly inspirational!

Here are some of me...

Late 2006 or early 2007

Mid 2008

All from 2012

Which is my best side? by SparklyBee, on Flickr

Stefanie by SparklyBee, on Flickr
Just another girl screaming to be herself.
  •  

Shantel

Wow Steph, you look like you lost a lot of weight, It's hard to believe that was you, way to go girl and looking good!
  •  

Mayra Viamonte

Since there´s been a few months since my last post, here it go again, updated.

Before:

After:

And more recently:

Kisses,
Mayra
Why don't you get to know my blog?

If you need translations, there's a multi-flag button bar at the bottom of the right sidebar.
  •  

Beth Andrea

OMG Mayra!!

How much time between the "before" and "after"?
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •