Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ultimus

Quote from: Mayra Viamonte on March 31, 2013, 09:22:55 PM
Since there´s been a few months since my last post, here it go again, updated.

Before:

After:

And more recently:

Kisses,
Mayra

please tell me implants...
  •  

Mayra Viamonte

About 18 months difference.

And yeah, 375ml implants on the breast. Nothing anywhere else.
Why don't you get to know my blog?

If you need translations, there's a multi-flag button bar at the bottom of the right sidebar.
  •  

tomthom

everyone go home. supermodel on deck.
"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two."
― Hayao Miyazaki
Practicality dominates me. I can be a bit harsh, but I mean well.
  •  

Kayle Sky

I think I have died. I want/need your exercise routine to get to that from that. Jebus fracking popsicle sticks! Mayra, damanaaang. Damn models  :P

Mayra Viamonte

Quote from: Kayle Sky on March 31, 2013, 10:41:35 PM
I think I have died. I want/need your exercise routine to get to that from that. Jebus fracking popsicle sticks! Mayra, damanaaang. Damn models  :P

Now if I could just make some money doing some ACTUAL modeling... :p
Anyway, the important thing is going to the gym every other day, keeping your halterofilic exercises on series of 3 for each one, each series from 6 to 9 repetitions, maximum weight. And the usual eat-healthy-every-three-hours shebang.

If you need translations, there's a multi-flag button bar at the bottom of the right sidebar.
  •  

Jamie D

Mayra, you are going to get sunburned.
  •  

Jay-Bird

I promised some body ones some time ago, so with much apprehension here they are - pretty scary..
(click image for bigger)

Without sleep there are no dreams, Without dreams we fall apart at the seams
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Jay-Bird on April 01, 2013, 07:50:23 AM
I promised some body ones some time ago, so with much apprehension here they are - pretty scary..
(click image for bigger)

Your transition from that bad, hard-ass looking bloke to such an exquisite beauty is beyond anyone's wildest expectation. This gives the rest of us a transfusion of pure optimism of what anyone can accomplish. You're terrific Jay-Bird!
  •  

Mayra Viamonte

Quote from: Jamie D on March 31, 2013, 11:43:35 PM
Mayra, you are going to get sunburned.

?

Quote from: Sammy on April 01, 2013, 07:04:06 AM
Splendid! :) And what exactly is halterofilic exercise? :) I tried to google this, but failed. And I was exactly going to ask if the loss of Your muscle mass was because of those exercises? Your "male" build was above average and in some parts it resembles my, thought I am smaller, so I would very much like to know how to get rid of the shoulder muscles and trapezoids. You did got Your trachea shaved too, did not You? Or it is not very prominent on You.

It´s muscular exercise focusing on the growth or rippling of muscles, in opposition to work outs that focus on weight loss or cardiac capacity increase.

In order to lose the upper body mass, I´d say it´s important, on the few first months to starve yourself. Not in the sense of actually drooling to death, but eating little protein while working out heavily will make your body dissolve unused muscles to sustain the ones you´re exercising. Of course, that means killing any and all exercises for the upper side of your body. So you´ll work out legs, and your body will eat your arms and torso in order to sustain the legs' growth.

And I actually had a full facial feminization procedure, shaving apple, forehead, nose and chin. Or you think I was born with that? Lol not by a long shot xD

(click image for bigger)

Got to say I love your new style, you look beautiful =)

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Mayra Viamonte on March 31, 2013, 11:13:18 PM
Now if I could just make some money doing some ACTUAL modeling... :p
Anyway, the important thing is going to the gym every other day, keeping your halterofilic exercises on series of 3 for each one, each series from 6 to 9 repetitions, maximum weight. And the usual eat-healthy-every-three-hours shebang.

Excellent advice, btw cute buttisimo on you Mayra!  ;)
  •  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

Jay-Bird I have got to ask, how did you get rid of such a hairy chest?

•  

eloij

You all have gone through so many changes and it's so impressive how beautiful all of you turned out. I can't wait to see what the e will do with me.
  •  

Sydney Greentree

•  

Hideyoshi

•  

Sweet_Steffy_Bee

So many great looking girlies in here! Thank you all for sharing!! Keeps the small but persistent flame of my femininity alive!

You all are beautiful!
Just another girl screaming to be herself.
  •  

TerriT

(click image for bigger)

You look great. I dig your style. You're amazing.
  •  

Beth Andrea

With Jay-bird's pic, I just get a digitized blue image, with perhaps a Lego character in the background.
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

Jay-Bird

Thanks everyone for the compliments :)
You all look amazing too, this is by far my favourite thread and its such a powerful tool, it really shows whats possible through transition and can bring a lot of hope for people. It certainly did for me in the early days which is why I still post those terrible scary man pics here and there, hopefully it catches some peoples eye who are unsure or afraid of whats possible and give them a gentle push in the right direction. Something along the lines of "Holy #*&$*@! if that Uber Man Beast can do it - so can I!

EmeraldPerpugilliam - So far as hair removal, all due to Laser and Hormones, works a charm.
There are other options too like electrolysis if your the wrong hair type for laser.

Without sleep there are no dreams, Without dreams we fall apart at the seams
  •  

Carrie Liz

Quote from: Jay-Bird on April 02, 2013, 12:45:58 AM
Thanks everyone for the compliments :)
You all look amazing too, this is by far my favourite thread and its such a powerful tool, it really shows whats possible through transition and can bring a lot of hope for people. It certainly did for me in the early days which is why I still post those terrible scary man pics here and there, hopefully it catches some peoples eye who are unsure or afraid of whats possible and give them a gentle push in the right direction. Something along the lines of "Holy #*&$*@! if that Uber Man Beast can do it - so can I!

EXACTLY!!! This thread pretty much did that exact thing for me. For my entire adult life, I gave up on the possibility of ever transitioning, because I thought that it was impossible that I would ever look good. But then, because of this thread, and because of many Youtube videos in the same vein, I seriously did say "Holy ****! Most of the girls in these pictures/videos started out with way more masculine features than me, and look at how great they are now! I can do this!!! I really can!" And I finally did. So yeah... exactly. I also LOVE this thread. And thank you for continuing to post the amazing transformations. They really are an inspiration!
  •  

Kayle Sky

Jay-bird and Mayra, I showed my wiife your pics and told her I was going to start an extreme exercise routine and diet.  She said good get on it, I would love it if you looked like that as well. She is super hot. So far I have felt unsure as to how she would respond to the extreme shift I have planned and now I know I can push hard for it, and I will.