Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emi

4 or 5 years ago

1 or 2 years ago (hair removal doed, one 4 months try whit hormones, loss weight work out)

The present days

I am not sure how much changes are, sometimes i just feel what all that i do was loss the facial hair and loss weight haha
  •  

ZoeM

Quote from: Emi on April 02, 2013, 01:58:38 PM

I am not sure how much changes are, sometimes i just feel what all that i do was loss the facial hair and loss weight haha
Well, whatever you did, it worked miracles. You're a candidate for 'Best HRT results" as far as I'm concerned. :)
Don't lose who you are along the path to who you want to be.

•  

Emi

thank you, actually i am at the 9 months in HRT, and still whit hard work out and removal hair treatment
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Emi on April 02, 2013, 02:24:27 PM
thank you, actually i am at the 9 months in HRT, and still whit hard work out and removal hair treatment

You're very pretty Emi, quite a fantastic transition so far!
  •  

Jay-Bird

Quote from: Emi on April 02, 2013, 01:58:38 PM
4 or 5 years ago

1 or 2 years ago (hair removal doed, one 4 months try whit hormones, loss weight work out)

The present days

Emi you look beautiful :)
very pretty indeed, you have come a long way.

Without sleep there are no dreams, Without dreams we fall apart at the seams
  •  

Emi

Thanks you so so much ZoeM, Shantel and Jay-Bird!!  :D

Jay Bird i dont  say it before, but i was really amazed whit your transition!!! 
  •  

carol_w

Emi,

Te has convertido en una mujer muy hermosa!  (Sorry if my translation is bad - it's been too many years since I learned Spanish in school.)

Carol
  •  

Bijou

Emi, you look amazing! One question though...who's that guy in the first pic? There's no way that's you! :)
  •  

Emi

haha Thanks for the comments   ;D

Carol: your Spanish was perfectly write  :) , muchas gracias aun falta un buen camino, pero siempre es muy lindo recibir tanto apoyo.

Nadine: thanks, and yes that one was me, i guess was the oldest pic, and  in that time i had a atlethic shape  (haha and if you see, i hold yet some of the same gestures, like the same  left hand against the head like in one of the girl pics :P)
  •  

lycheeblossom

2 months pre-HRT

8 months HRT:

Thanks to all of the ladies who have posted before me; you've provided so much inspiration!!!
  •  

Beth Andrea

Quote from: lycheeblossom on April 05, 2013, 10:36:07 PM
2 months pre-HRT

8 months HRT:

Thanks to all of the ladies who have posted before me; you've provided so much inspiration!!!

You're an inspiration yourself, Lycheeblossom!
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

lycheeblossom

Quote from: Beth Andrea on April 05, 2013, 10:38:00 PM
You're an inspiration yourself, Lycheeblossom!

Thank you!!! ::blushes::
  •  

JohnnieRamona

Quote from: lycheeblossom on April 05, 2013, 10:36:07 PM
2 months pre-HRT

8 months HRT:

Woah! You look stunning :)
  •  

Olivia-Anne

It has been SO long since I have posted in a picture thread, I can't even recall. I have had a lot going on since the last post. I hardly think anyone will remember me but, alas, I don't care!  >:-) Well since my last post, my pseudo male life has been taking off at an incredible pace. Depending on your perspective it is either helping or hindering my transition. I have gotten 2 promotions at work, with substantial raises. With my new found income, I decided it was time to become a home owner. However, little did I know that that would entail moving back in with my parents for the past 6 months, while my home was being built. About 2 weeks ago, I finally moved into my first home! So exciting! So I have gotten to be me again for two weeks now.  Even though, outwardly, I had to take a couple of steps backward in my transition process. But I am alot better off in my transition fincancially. My new position will be much easier to find work once I do transition to full time. It is full time designing work, now and I am sitting in front of a computer with 0 manual labor. So after about a year or so I will have enough experience to become employable anywhere in the country.
   As I am still very much not "out" to almost everyone I know, I am not sure if I belong in this thread's "after" portion. Again I don't care!  >:-)

This is the one and only "Before" picture of me that I own. Enjoy it it won't be up very long. I can't really stand to look at this one... :embarrassed:
*deleted* Bleh! This one was sometime in December of 2009

This one is from when I got together, with my now best friend, for the first time. She decided we would raid her closet, hair extensions and make-up. This was the result! This one was early Feb. of 2012.

This was a similar situation a week or so later. Still some of my favorite pictures. She is really good with make-up. This one was Feb. of 2012.

This one is me on the way to get my first "hormone" prescription filled. I put it in quotes because the dose that I was put on was proposterous. It has taken sometime to get the correct cocktail. But that is a story for a differant thread. This was late June of 2012.

This one is of me sometime that same weekend. The cardigan I'm wearing was my favorite that was left at some store that weekend. :( So, because I miss it, I will post it to honor its memory.  :P

This one is of me when I took my hormones into my own hands a little bit. Again, a different thread. But this is in Nov. of 2012.

Finally, the rest are all from tonight. I was feeling a little photogenic tonight... ;D I'm not sure if I have changed much or not. To me the only thing that seems to change is the length of my hair? *Shrugs*

•  

Heather

Quote from: Olivia-Anne on April 06, 2013, 11:01:00 PM

I'm not sure if I have changed much or not. To me the only thing that seems to change is the length of my hair? *Shrugs*

Yeah you have changed you look great! And I absolutely love your hair! I wish I could get my hair to look that good. :)
  •  

Jamie D

•  

Bex80

You are all so very beautiful that it makes me cry with happiness for you and jealousy knowing the pains of dysphoria that you are freeing yourselves from. Mentally I'm ready to start yesterday but life can be messy and I have commitments. Keep doing it for all of us who can't follow you yet girls! x
  •  

Olivia-Anne

Quote from: Heather on April 06, 2013, 11:29:27 PM
Yeah you have changed you look great! And I absolutely love your hair! I wish I could get my hair to look that good. :)

I still struggle to see the changes. Every now and again I will notice a possibility that something visually has changed. But that thought is always too quickly disected to have any lasting affect. But I think I should clarify a little bit, I am actually pleased with the way I look. I just dont think its that different other then now I have longer hair and make-up on.  ::)
   Thank you for the compliment on my hair. It is one of those things I take great care with to the point of obsession. But it took me 2 years to get it to this length. Like watching paint dry as I'm sure you know.

<3 Liv

P.S. That's not the first time I heard the Brad Pitt thing.  :'( Hopefully, one day I will look nothing like that "before" person...
  •  

Beth Andrea

Quote from: Olivia-Anne on April 07, 2013, 03:16:56 PM
   I still struggle to see the changes. Every now and again I will notice a possibility that something visually has changed. But that thought is always too quickly disected to have any lasting affect. But I think I should clarify a little bit, I am actually pleased with the way I look. I just dont think its that different other then now I have longer hair and make-up on.  ::)
   Thank you for the compliment on my hair. It is one of those things I take great care with to the point of obsession. But it took me 2 years to get it to this length. Like watching paint dry as I'm sure you know.

<3 Liv

P.S. That's not the first time I heard the Brad Pitt thing.  :'( Hopefully, one day I will look nothing like that "before" person...

You struggle because you are intimately familiar with the "before". Trust us, you look GREAT!

...At least you weren't compared repeatedly to Steven Seagal... :(
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

lycheeblossom

Quote from: Beth Andrea on April 07, 2013, 03:49:07 PM
You struggle because you are intimately familiar with the "before".
This exactly. This is something we all deal with, but you look nothing like the before pic, and gorgeous to boot.

Quote from: JohnnieRamona on April 06, 2013, 10:49:20 AM
Woah! You look stunning :)
Thank you so much!!! This is probably a better comparison (though it makes my super-cute dress look like a collared shirt! grrr!):

•