News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Quote from: lycheeblossom on April 07, 2013, 05:13:11 PM
This exactly. This is something we all deal with, but you look nothing like the before pic, and gorgeous to boot.
Thank you so much!!! This is probably a better comparison (though it makes my super-cute dress look like a collared shirt! grrr!):

Yes, you look just gorgeous and really more CIS female than anyone so far! So how'd you get rid of that tough guy, bad-ass scowl creased forehead? My but the bottom photo is great though!
  •  

lycheeblossom

Quote from: Shantel on April 07, 2013, 05:20:09 PM
Yes, you look just gorgeous and really more CIS female than anyone so far! So how'd you get rid of that tough guy, bad-ass scowl creased forehead? My but the bottom photo is great though!

OH MY GOD, I was so depressed about my perma-scowl when I first started transition, and had to seriously WORK for a month to stop tensing my brow. Now, no problems at all!

Edited to add: Thank you, that seriously almost made me tear up.  :)  :)  :)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: lycheeblossom on April 07, 2013, 05:30:21 PM
OH MY GOD, I was so depressed about my perma-scowl when I first started transition, and had to seriously WORK for a month to stop tensing my brow. Now, no problems at all!

Well yeah, the tensing of the brow is kind of a learned guy thing, I would bet that the calming effect of HRT laid you back enough to be able to stop it.
  •  

Beth Andrea

Quote from: lycheeblossom on April 07, 2013, 05:13:11 PM

...You have a cherubic look here, don't fret about the "collar"...
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

lycheeblossom

Quote from: Sammy on April 08, 2013, 03:53:04 AM
I seriously hope it does :P - because I have the same thing and I am now doing some facial yoga trying to reduce it...

You'll be fine! Once I finally managed to stop squeezing my brows, there were fairly noticeable lines leftover for a few months, but now even they are gone. A surprising amount of muscle dissipates from the forehead as well.
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: NotThereYet on April 08, 2013, 02:37:02 AM
Oh Serena, you are so cute!!!

The guy  was pretty handsome too, though... Does he have a brother?

Andrea :-)

thanks hun! he does one is 18 and the other is 22 :)
  •  

Lyric

@Serena Lynn - All I can say is Holy Crap! That's a transformation.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

Rowan Rue

Wow Serena, that's an incredible change!

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

NotThereYet

Quote from: Serena Lynn on April 08, 2013, 08:42:30 AM
thanks hun! he does one is 18 and the other is 22 :)

Way too young!!! I don't want to be a cougar!!! I m 40 something!!!

How is work going for you? I have changed jobs and I have started a new one as a woman. It is a giant change. A good one, that is. Nobody has ever met my "unwelcome twin brother" at my new job: it is so nice! :-) People call me ma'am at the store, on the street, everywhere. I am so used to it now! :-)

•  

Just Ole Me

Serena, looking great!  Forums early HRT folks, can you note physical changes and time on HRT?  Thanks

Kay
Just trying to find comfort in this "shell" that doesn't fit.  But I am "remodeling" the shell finally!
  •  

KayCeeDee

•  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Lyric on April 08, 2013, 09:43:14 AM
@Serena Lynn - All I can say is Holy Crap! That's a transformation.

Thanks dear!

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on April 08, 2013, 10:32:36 AM
Seriously Serena, you look more and more incredible with every picture you post.

awe! thank you hun I'm getting there still a ways to go with HRT

Quote from: Rowan Rue on April 08, 2013, 11:20:32 AM
Wow Serena, that's an incredible change!

Thanks Rowan!

Quote from: NotThereYet on April 08, 2013, 01:44:01 PM
Way too young!!! I don't want to be a cougar!!! I m 40 something!!!

How is work going for you? I have changed jobs and I have started a new one as a woman. It is a giant change. A good one, that is. Nobody has ever met my "unwelcome twin brother" at my new job: it is so nice! :-) People call me ma'am at the store, on the street, everywhere. I am so used to it now! :-)

lol.. Work has been really good been fulltime now for a little over 90 days. I haven't had much of a hard time the first two weeks I got outted by customers a few times but just kept it in my mind I gotta get threw this phase to get to the next if you know what I mean. That is awesome you started a new one. I wish sometimes I could leave my job go somewhere else start fresh as me but I can't. Isn't that the best feeling in the world being ma'amed! :)

Quote from: Just Ole Me on April 08, 2013, 09:08:05 PM
Serena, looking great!  Forums early HRT folks, can you note physical changes and time on HRT?  Thanks

Kay

Thanks sweetie. If you search on the forums you can find a detailed month to month. I would say just check out my Youtube channel you can see between all the videos. I started recording at 3 months and now I'm almost 10

Quote from: Orihime on April 08, 2013, 10:38:26 PM
Serena, I'm just speechless!

:) Thanks! **blushes**
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Bex80 on April 07, 2013, 03:13:07 PM
You are all so very beautiful that it makes me cry with happiness for you and jealousy knowing the pains of dysphoria that you are freeing yourselves from. Mentally I'm ready to start yesterday but life can be messy and I have commitments. Keep doing it for all of us who can't follow you yet girls! x

Give it some time, and we will be applauding your pictures here too.  ;)
  •  

NotThereYet

Quote from: Serena Lynn on April 08, 2013, 10:56:57 PM
lol.. Work has been really good been fulltime now for a little over 90 days. I haven't had much of a hard time the first two weeks I got outted by customers a few times but just kept it in my mind I gotta get threw this phase to get to the next if you know what I mean. That is awesome you started a new one. I wish sometimes I could leave my job go somewhere else start fresh as me but I can't. Isn't that the best feeling in the world being ma'amed! :)

You know, Serena, actually I think we are so lucky, you know? You are a few months ahead of me, you are approaching the one year mark, I am just at the six month mark, but look how beautiful and happy you look! You look like an amazing young woman! Can you believe it happened that fast??? You are truly amazing. I remember you telling us some time ago about a couple of people acting all weird because they realized they were buying a car from a lady who was possibly not born a lady, but it seems like that type of stuff has been going away rapidly. Chances are you will never encounter that ever again.

Me, I started a bit later than you did, like I said, you are a few months ahead of me, and I am not even half as beautiful and glamorous as you are. I am just the sporty type. Nonetheless I am truly amazed at how fast things have been happening!!! Contrary to what I had read and what my doctor had told me, changes are happening so darn fast: my hips are wide, my behind is beyond puffy, my thighs are round and very female like. I have lost a ton of muscle mass. Then the upstairs: everybody had been telling me to be patient... I started out with nothing, maybe a triple A... Then 3 months ago I was a 38A, and now I am a 36B (exact same bra brand and "model", btw), which means I have lost a couple of inches around my rib cage, and I gained a full cup size. Can  you believe it? I cannot!!!My face has gotten so much softer... Nobody ever calls me nothing but ma'am... Everywhere!!! It is amazing!!! Is it really happening??? This fast??? But the absolute best is how guys have been looking at me, smiling at me, and flirting with me lately. Men's attention is the best thing in the world. It is so addictive. I can never have enough of it. Tonight I was driving home from work, and at the light, this cute guy in a SUV, pulls up next to me, looks at me, and smiles at me in that certain way... :-) :-) :-) He had a wedding band and a kid in the back... I felt like saying "thanks, but I don't think your wife would be happy about this... " I just love guys. The best inventipn since... ever!!! :-) :-)

Is there a line of men forming outside your door, Serena? :-) ;-)

Take care,
Andrea
  •  

NotThereYet

Quote from: TiffanyT on April 09, 2013, 02:14:54 AM
You look so beautiful and happy. But it looks like there is a small head growing behind you? :D

How funny!!! I had not noticed it until you pointed that out!!! I wonder if that little girl knows that she has reached fame on a TG forum!!! :-)
  •  

erika-jiaying

Me at beach week last year (I'm in the red shirt)

Me like a month or two before HRT (I'm on the farthest right).

day 36 of HRT. (of course, the makeup helps...)
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: TiffanyT on April 09, 2013, 02:14:54 AM
You look so beautiful and happy. But it looks like there is a small head growing behind you? :D

That would be my daughter! lol she was trying to be funny and hide from mama while we were taking pics. I eventually got one of the two of us! :)

•  

Jamiep

Aww, two Beautiful ladies, that is precious.

Jamie
We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

A Mom and Daughter Shopping spree. 

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Alainaluvsu

To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

•