Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emi

Oh my god Lydia....you make a 180 degree change, you look stunning now  :)     (and i am bisexual, so yes, is honest, i totally would hit in you if had the chance :P)
  •  

Jen-Jen

Quote from: lydia_s on April 23, 2013, 12:13:38 AM
This is me in 2010 (age 16).

This picture was taken a couple days ago. 

Holy freakin....wow!  You are amazing, like I said before your beautiful and I am single! ;) lol
Don't judge a book by its cover! My lifes been like a country song! True love, amazing grace, severe heartbreak, buckles, boots n spurs! I 've been thrown off the bull a couple times, I keep getting up and dusting myself off! Can't give up on my happily ever after!
  •  

FrancisAnn

You look beautiful & so smart to start HRT early in life. Enjoy yourself young girl, have fun.
  •  

Lyric

Lydia, you look much happier now than before. I hope you're even happier in the future.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

lydia_s

Quote from: Yennifer on April 23, 2013, 03:53:11 AM
Holy freakin....wow!  You are amazing, like I said before your beautiful and I am single! ;) lol

Quote from: Emi on April 23, 2013, 01:43:57 AM
Oh my god Lydia....you make a 180 degree change, you look stunning now  :)     (and i am bisexual, so yes, is honest, i totally would hit in you if had the chance :P)

Haha, thanks so much!

Quote from: FrancisAnn on April 23, 2013, 03:57:04 AM
You look beautiful & so smart to start HRT early in life. Enjoy yourself young girl, have fun.

Thanks! I started as soon as I left for college, wasted not a second. Hoping to have fun and enjoy myself later when I'm passable and full-time.

Quote from: Lyric on April 23, 2013, 08:50:05 AM
Lydia, you look much happier now than before. I hope you're even happier in the future.

Definitely a bit happer :).

•  

Ultimus

Quote from: lydia_s on April 23, 2013, 11:32:31 AM
Haha, thanks so much!

Thanks! I started as soon as I left for college, wasted not a second. Hoping to have fun and enjoy myself later when I'm passable and full-time.

Definitely a bit happer :).

WHEN you're passable? You're already passable, unless you're using some kind of camera angle trickery (which you're not).
  •  

AriannaJade

AMAZING!!! What a change!!! =)

Isabelle

Lydia, thats a stunning transition. You're gorgeous.
  •  

Bex80

Lydia, your transition is as stunning as you are. x
  •  

Anna_81

OMG, that is incredible!!
You look amazing :)

Like the T-shirt in the first photo. 'Alice In Chains' Rock!!
You should see if you can get the same shirt in a tight fitting womens style  ;D
'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in-between is mine. I am mine'
Ed Vedder - Pearl Jam

•  

Jennygirl

wow lydia... totally stunning. You are sooo beautiful! What a change!
  •  

Alice-blossom

I've been an emotional mess lately, but I find some comfort in the small amount of physical change I've had since starting estrogen (I am now at 3.5 months).I wish I didn't see that male side of me when I look into a mirror, though. :/

•  

Jamie D

Alice, you're getting really cute.
  •  

Girl Power

Hi everyone

So many amazing transformations here :).

Ive reached one year on hormones so ive decided to do a before and after pic

Before hormones
http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s670/Emma1919/CCF25042013_0000_zps6b626ec8.jpg

One year

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s670/Emma1919/IMG_0071_zpsb02be4a5.jpg

•  

Keaira

There's a big difference there Girl Power. Nice.  Looking good^_^

Caleb and I tried to recreate the same picture taken last year to see any differences in my face.

I don't really see any but he does. ^_^
  •  

Jamiep

@lydia, Wowzer, two different people, you are pretty!

@Alice, you are blossoming into a femme Alice in such a short time, nice!

@Girl Power, what a transition in a year, you have that girl power!

@Keaira, Caleb is right, tapering of back of jaw to chin, nose is thinner. I love your round apple cheeks & that smile, you glow pretty! That object behind your head makes it look like you have a Carmen Miranda thing going on lol.

Keep doing what you are doing lovely ladies!
Hugs
Jamie
We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

carol_w

@Alice, you're getting there!  With a few more months, you'll be totally feminine and you won't have to worry about seeing a guy in the mirror any longer.  Best of luck to you. 

@Lydia, what a transformation!  You make a very attractive goth girl.  I enjoy reading about your job and your abilities to work on cars and other vehicles.  There aren't many women with your abilities out there.  I hope that you can make the most of it.
  •  

yanping

Might be too early to post another one, but I am excited to see changes in my face every day!
  •  

Horizon

Quote from: yanping on April 26, 2013, 12:17:34 AMMight be too early to post another one, but I am excited to see changes in my face every day!

I'm not at all good at pointing out subtle changes, and even I can see how much softer your skin looks now.  I bet HRT is going to continue doing wonderful things for you  :)
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Girl Power on April 25, 2013, 02:56:32 AM
Hi everyone

So many amazing transformations here :).

Ive reached one year on hormones so ive decided to do a before and after pic

Before hormones
http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s670/Emma1919/CCF25042013_0000_zps6b626ec8.jpg

One year

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s670/Emma1919/IMG_0071_zpsb02be4a5.jpg

Hey!  That's the tower of London.  Been there.

Big changes!  Congratulations.
  •