Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenny07

Wow, and double wow Jennygirl.

What a difference!
I would not believe it was you before.

Yes growing a beard in less than a week is a nasty thing, I always hated it.
It's so good to have it gone for good or nearly, you look fantastic and give me hope when I start the magic pills.
You make me even more determined to do what I have to do so I hope to post some pics before and after soon.

Ever thought of purple hair? It does look good on me?

L J
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

Dee

Ahhh Jenny! You look great! I remember another "before" you posted a whole ago, but this is such an awesome example of where you came from. And just 5 months! Only gonna get more purdy!
This is one voice not to forget;
"Fight every fight like you can win;
An iron fisted champion,"
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Dee on May 04, 2013, 07:33:58 AM
Ahhh Jenny! You look great! I remember another "before" you posted a whole ago, but this is such an awesome example of where you came from. And just 5 months! Only gonna get more purdy!

She is a purdy one for sure! Wonder who the dorky looking guy is?  ;D
  •  

Jennygirl

Thanks everyone! It gets weirder and weirder seeing my old photos. I guess I shouldn't be surprised when people I haven't seen in a long while don't even recognize me. It's really funny and a huge affirmation when a friend reintroduces themselves as if we've never met. I never really know what to say, so I usually smile uncontrollably and stare at them for a while thinking it will click. Lately, though, that hasn't even been working.

Shantel- that dorky guy is a distant memory to me now. The only thing I have left to remind me of him is parts of my voice, but in about a week even that will be just a figment of the past for me and everyone that knew me before. I leave for Korea in 7 days! :D :D
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Jennygirl on May 04, 2013, 02:19:34 PM

Shantel- that dorky guy is a distant memory to me now. The only thing I have left to remind me of him is parts of my voice, but in about a week even that will be just a figment of the past for me and everyone that knew me before. I leave for Korea in 7 days! :D :D

Hope it's a nice trip and that you have a fabulous outcome!
  •  

Carolina1983

One of the few before pics that I have. Taken 2008.

This one is also 2008

Before FFS almost 3 months ago.

Today.

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Joanna Dark

That is quite the change Caroline. Looking beautiful. Congratulations!
  •  

Joanna Dark

Quote from: girl you look fierce on May 04, 2013, 07:11:50 PM
You made a cute guy. lol  :)

I was thinking the same thing but didn't say anything lol
  •  

Jamie D

Though you may still be swollen, I'd love to see a picture with a smile  ;)
  •  

Rowan Rue

Carolina - You look fab darlin'  Glad to see you looking so much happier too.  Hope that's not just a trick of the light and things really are going better for you :)

Jenny - Seriously, I couldn't believe it when you showed me that pic.  I honestly wasn't sure if you were showing a reference pic of someone else for "facial hair growth/laser effectiveness" reference or if it was actually a photo of you.
Amaze.

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

Rowan Rue

Guess I'll play again too :)

Before (about one year ago)

After (5 months 5days HRT)

•  

Shantel

Rowan you foxy lady! Who's the tough guy?
  •  

Rowan Rue

Quote from: Shantel on May 05, 2013, 08:37:08 PM
Rowan you foxy lady! Who's the tough guy?

Haha, thanks Shan :)  I've been looking through old photos from shoots I've done with actual photogs in studio, i.e good photo's of me pre transition.  I think I actually caught myself thinking "damn, he's kinda hot" for a second I've disassociated myself from that guy so much.

•  

ZoeM

Quote from: Rowan Rue on May 05, 2013, 08:46:58 PM
Haha, thanks Shan :)  I've been looking through old photos from shoots I've done with actual photogs in studio, i.e good photo's of me pre transition.  I think I actually caught myself thinking "damn, he's kinda hot" for a second I've disassociated myself from that guy so much.
He sorta is, though. In a Johnny Depp/Robert Downey Jr sort of way.
You turned out well, Rowan.
Don't lose who you are along the path to who you want to be.

•  

Keaira

Quote from: Rowan Rue on May 05, 2013, 07:34:13 PM

After (5 months 5days HRT)

Rowan, I think you could cosplay as Samantha Carter from Stargate SG-1:
  •  

ZoeM

@Keaira: Ooooh, she could! That's pretty darn close.

Don't lose who you are along the path to who you want to be.

•  

Rowan Rue

Quote from: Keaira on May 05, 2013, 09:31:19 PM
Rowan, I think you could cosplay as Samantha Carter from Stargate SG-1:

And while nothing to do with the character specifically, I do have an egyptian tattoo!
I'd need to go a more natural blonde though.

•  

AnarchoChloe

Wow, Rowan, you have had an amazing change. I really dig your hair.
"By seeking to free others we find the strength to free ourselves."
  •  

yanping

before (Feb 17):

HRT starts March 1st.

after (May 5):
  •