Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie D

Yanping, one thing you need to put on you "to do list" is a tracheal shave.
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: Rowan Rue on May 05, 2013, 10:17:22 PM
And while nothing to do with the character specifically, I do have an egyptian tattoo!
I'd need to go a more natural blonde though.

Awesome. I have a Japanese tattoo. But I think you could pull off Sam Carter fairly well.... you lucky girl you. ^_^

Hey, maybe that would be a fun thread to start. We could call it, "You could cosplay as..." :)
  •  

Stephanie G

Before

After approximately 7 months on hrt though off and on over 11 months.
  •  

yanping

Quote from: Jamie D on May 06, 2013, 02:02:02 AM
Yanping, one thing you need to put on you "to do list" is a tracheal shave.

Normally you can't see it... I just thought it was more artistic if I revealed it.
  •  

missjanealice

My phone needs to be replaced... sorry for the ridiculous flash.

•  

michelle666

Quote from: Stephanie G on May 06, 2013, 06:05:49 AM
Before

After approximately 7 months on hrt though off and on over 11 months.

Wow!! Amazing change. You were cute as a boy, but are gorgeous now!
  •  

Stephanie G

Quote from: michelle666 on May 06, 2013, 06:19:57 PM
Wow!! Amazing change. You were cute as a boy, but are gorgeous now!

Ty. Though I still dont feel that way that picture is a really good one of me. Though in all honesty it hides alot of my masculine features in my face. The only thing im really happy about is my body well mostly :)
  •  

AriannaJade

Quote from: missjanealice on May 06, 2013, 05:51:06 PM

My phone needs to be replaced... sorry for the ridiculous flash.

Looking good =)

Rowan Rue

Thanks everyone!

@missjanealice - Wow, that's quite the change!  You look great :)  Love the pink in your hair!

@Stephanie G - You look fantastic!  I have days when I just see a boy in the mirror and it really sucks, but in the end I have to conclude it's really more in my mind because no one else sees it but me.  It's just how our brains are wired, we see what we expect to see  :-\  I'm pretty confidant you're in the same place, i.e, you're the only one who sees and "masculine" traits :)  You look great!

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

Carolina1983

Rowan you are hot.

I am not that happy but I have my moments ;)
  •  

Joanna Dark

Rowan you just like Anne Hathaway. She dyed her hair blond and it's a very similar style to yours. She was at the Met/Vogue Fashion Gala last night. The first thing I thought of when I saw her is she looks just like you!

@Stephanie G and Miss Jane Alice: You both look great and should be ecstatic about your results.

@Yanping: You def have a a pretty femme body and judging by your pic in the before image, transition should be a breeze. Prob need a trach shave though unfortunately. Maybe not though. Hard to tell from one image and you're kinda highlighting it too. It is artistic though.
  •  

Rowan Rue

Quote from: Joanna Dark on May 07, 2013, 03:50:35 PM
Rowan you just like Anne Hathaway. She dyed her hair blond and it's a very similar style to yours. She was at the Met/Vogue Fashion Gala last night. The first thing I thought of when I saw her is she looks just like you!

I just saw a video from the Met Gala this morning and there was a clip where Ms. Hathaway turned to the camera and it was sooo weird.  I literally had a second of "what am I doing in this video?!?"
She soooo stole my look!  ;)
We even do our eyes the same!

@Carolina - Thanks hon.  I hope you have many, many more happy moments headed you way. You deserve it.

•  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

•  

Adam (birkin)

Holy crap, the Anne Hathaway thing is dead on. I never saw her with the blonde hair before now, but yeah.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Jennygirl on May 08, 2013, 03:41:04 PM

Jenny,
      Love your video sweetheart, I had you picked as a winner from the get go, kudos!
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: Shantel on May 08, 2013, 05:43:56 PM
Jenny,
      Love your video sweetheart, I had you picked as a winner from the get go, kudos!

Thank you Shantel :D your words have been a huuuge inspiration to me and I will never forget it. I hope someday I am able to repay you!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Jennygirl on May 08, 2013, 05:48:28 PM
Thank you Shantel :D your words have been a huuuge inspiration to me and I will never forget it. I hope someday I am able to repay you!

We'll have a real life big hug some day, that will suffice, proud of you girl!
  •  

Anna_81

Thanks for sharing your video Jenny :)
You look amazing !!

'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in-between is mine. I am mine'
Ed Vedder - Pearl Jam

•  

Rowan Rue

Jenny that video was awesome and holy cow, how far you've come in such a short time!  Just amazing!

ok folks,
QUESTION
I've been growing my hair out but it's making me crazy because it's so hard to style right now.
As Anne Hathaway and I look like identical twins since she stole my look, I'm seriously considering getting it cut again. 
Plus summer's on the way and it will be easier in the hot weather.
Sooo, do I keep growing it out and go back to brunette, or do I keep it short and blond.
Help!

•