Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Quote from: Rowan Rue on May 08, 2013, 07:51:59 PM
Jenny that video was awesome and holy cow, how far you've come in such a short time!  Just amazing!

ok folks,
QUESTION
I've been growing my hair out but it's making me crazy because it's so hard to style right now.
As Anne Hathaway and I look like identical twins since she stole my look, I'm seriously considering getting it cut again. 
Plus summer's on the way and it will be easier in the hot weather.
Sooo, do I keep growing it out and go back to brunette, or do I keep it short and blond.
Help!

You look nice just the way your are, blonde for summer dear girl!
  •  

Byron

@Jennygirl: I think it's all been said, but I have to say that's an amazing video of your transition!  It's hard to believe that it was you.
  •  

ParadigmCrime

So, I mean this as a compliment seriously.  Maybe its not what some people wanna hear.. but some of you were absolutly sexy before AND after transition.  Being bisexual, I found myself thinking wow, they were cute guys too!

And anyhow to be fair, I dug up the oldest possible picture I could find (though I destroyed alot of old pictures of me).  I believe age 19 maybe 20, probably a month or two after starting HRT (but well after I came out to myself, and started growing my hair long)

current 33:
Not just free, but M***** F***** Priceless!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: ParadigmCrime on May 12, 2013, 04:24:38 PM
So, I mean this as a compliment seriously.  Maybe its not what some people wanna hear.. but some of you were absolutly sexy before AND after transition.  Being bisexual, I found myself thinking wow, they were cute guys too!

And anyhow to be fair, I dug up the oldest possible picture I could find (though I destroyed alot of old pictures of me).  I believe age 19 maybe 20, probably a month or two after starting HRT (but well after I came out to myself, and started growing my hair long)

Very pretty!
  •  

JenAtLast

Quote from: ParadigmCrime on May 12, 2013, 04:24:38 PM

current 33:

Very pretty.  Wow...made me think of Psylocke of the Xmen.  (She rocks, BTW!)  :)
  •  

Jenna Renae

All of you beautiful ladies have helped me to start my transition and I just want to thank you!
  •  

Hideyoshi

Quote from: Jamison on May 12, 2013, 11:21:34 PM
Can I hire you to do my montage?
http://www.youtube.com/user/JayBoiCurtis

Sorry for digressing from the thread but you're smokin' hot
  •  

Sammy

Quote from: Hideyoshi on May 13, 2013, 04:19:30 PM
Sorry for digressing from the thread but you're smokin' hot

Yeah, what a macho guy ;)
  •  

Jamie D

Ol Jayboi is sort of cagey, if you think about.  The only hunk amongst pages of equally hot girls, hormones raging.

Damn, Jamison, well played.  Well played, sir!
  •  

Jamison

Quote from: Jamie D on May 14, 2013, 02:02:13 AM
Ol Jayboi is sort of cagey, if you think about.  The only hunk amongst pages of equally hot girls, hormones raging.

Damn, Jamison, well played.  Well played, sir!

lol....*bows*

Thanks, ladies.
  •  

ZoeM

Don't lose who you are along the path to who you want to be.

•  

Michelle S.

Hey guys!

I've had a lot of moments where I just thought I'd never pass and 8 months in I'm finally starting to feel really good about myself! I thought I'd share and see what you think. I wish I had better photos though :/ Btw I'm really sorry it's so big. I keep trying to resize it and it just comes out either huge or super tiny.

Thanks!!!
Michelle

•  

Alainaluvsu

I wish I had a before of my thighs... yall'd see my after estrogen thighs and run away screaming from the stuff!!
To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

•  

kyh

You look amazing in your new profile picture Alainaluvsu :) You look kind of like Jennifer Love Hewitt. :P
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Alainaluvsu on May 14, 2013, 03:27:27 PM
I wish I had a before of my thighs... yall'd see my after estrogen thighs and run away screaming from the stuff!!

Sounds like you must have real girl type thighs, my S.O. wished for bigger thighs when she was 14, now she says be careful what you pray for!  ;D
  •  

Anna++

Alaina - WOW!   Your face has changed a lot since your last picture.  Very pretty!
Sometimes I blog things

Of course I'm sane.  When trees start talking to me, I don't talk back.

•  

Alainaluvsu

I switched to injections in January. I guess I underestimated them... because everybody is saying how much better I'm looking lately. Thanks all! And yes, my thighs have ballooned the past few months.

I guess I can do a before injections picture. This was taken in December, and my avatar was taken 3 days ago:

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Alainaluvsu on May 14, 2013, 06:08:11 PM
I switched to injections in January. I guess I underestimated them... because everybody is saying how much better I'm looking lately. Thanks all! And yes, my thighs have ballooned the past few months.

Are you sure it's not those New Orleans French fried sweet potatoes? OMG they are good, between them and the Cajun food I gained ten lbs in one month when I was there.  :D
  •  

Alainaluvsu

I haven't gained any weight, but I have lost a ton of muscle and gained a lot of thigh and butt!!

And yes, the food here is very tempting. The Quarter is only about 5 minutes away from my house and my fav place to eat, Verti Marte is there. They load stuff with butter and other fatty stuff that makes everything just divine!!

•