Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Quote from: Alainaluvsu on May 14, 2013, 06:17:42 PM
I haven't gained any weight, but I have lost a ton of muscle and gained a lot of thigh and butt!!

You're just getting prettier by the day Alaina, thigh and butt is what girls are suppose to have unlike some guys who seem to suffer from birdlegs and goneass once they hit their 40's. I'm on patches, the endo said patches, topical gels and injections are much safer and more effective than pills and get the goods to the hormone receptors right away rather than having to be processed through the liver first. Seems like it's working for you girlfriend!
  •  

Alainaluvsu

I was doing sublingual... but yeah, the judges (everybody but me) all say I've changed a lot since Thanksgiving. I thought I passed well then, but geez the way people have been talking on here and on Facebook, you'd think I looked like a boy then! lol!
To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

•  

Olivia-Anne

Quote from: Alainaluvsu on May 14, 2013, 06:47:47 PM
I was doing sublingual... but yeah, the judges (everybody but me) all say I've changed a lot since Thanksgiving. I thought I passed well then, but geez the way people have been talking on here and on Facebook, you'd think I looked like a boy then! lol!
Yup, I made up my mind. Switching to injections in two weeks! I'm not messing around anymore!  >:-) Btw Alaina, if I had a picture of my cousin (who is an aspiring model) you would be able to see just how much you look like her. Truely stunning!

<3 Liv
  •  

ZoeM

What're you using now?
Don't lose who you are along the path to who you want to be.

•  

Shantel

Not hardly, but your photos look as if you are one happy gal, you look quite a bit prettier too. Perhaps the more obvious feminine assets add more to the overall impression as well.  ;)
  •  

Alainaluvsu

Quote from: ZoeM on May 14, 2013, 07:16:11 PM
What're you using now?

Estradiol Valerate (Injections), and oral Spironolactone. I was using Finasteride but I went off of that in March.

Quote from: Shantel on May 14, 2013, 07:16:46 PM
Not hardly, but your photos look as if you are one happy gal, you look quite a bit prettier too. Perhaps the more obvious feminine assets add more to the overall impression as well.  ;)

lol! They haven't grown much, but I guess they grew just enough to be noticeable!

•  

carol_w

Alaina, part of the thighs issue may be from how short you are.  (I am NOT making fun of you!)  There are just fewer inches for the leg to taper from the butt to the knees.  And like others have said, you're just more feminine that way. 

Carol
  •  

Just Ole Me

Alaina, why are injections so much more effective?  I see a huge change in you too since you switched. Do you feel any different?

I live in the NOLA area and the food is amazing!

Thanks

Kay
Just trying to find comfort in this "shell" that doesn't fit.  But I am "remodeling" the shell finally!
  •  

=celestica=

Quote from: Just Ole Me on May 14, 2013, 10:17:36 PM
Alaina, why are injections so much more effective?  I see a huge change in you too since you switched. Do you feel any different?

Thanks

Kay

It goes into your blood stream right away, pills go through your liver and they're not as effective as they should be.

I've been on pills and when i switched to injections i noticed a change.
I've been on estradiol cypionate for a while now.

my endo recently put me on estrogel to pick my levels up even more and my body is REALLY starting to fill out, i think we finally got my levels right, so it's really different for everyone.
  •  

Alainaluvsu

Quote from: Carol on May 14, 2013, 10:11:31 PM
Alaina, part of the thighs issue may be from how short you are.  (I am NOT making fun of you!)  There are just fewer inches for the leg to taper from the butt to the knees.  And like others have said, you're just more feminine that way. 

Carol

Maybe so. I'm just taking after my mom (who is about 5'). She has huge thighs and always has since I was born. It's not that my thighs are way too huge now (even though they look it in that picture), it's that they ballooned at a rate faster than anything else that's changed since I started HRT. Then I look at my mom and think of that and I start worrying.

Quote from: Just Ole Me on May 14, 2013, 10:17:36 PM

Thanks

Kay

IDK!! Maybe because they stay steady throughout the day. My roommate has always mentioned how my mood changes thoughout the day. I have noticed that too! I used to go from testy, to taking the pill, to insecure, to happy, to emotional, to quiet, to testy, to taking the pill throughout the course of the day. Now that I'm on shots, he says I don't really go through that anymore.

I love NOLA. I'll never leave here unless I'm forced to. Maybe we will bump into each other one day. Feel free to send a friend request on Facebook!

•  

=celestica=

Quote from: girl you look fierce on May 14, 2013, 10:45:46 PM
Ugh I have thigh problems too. Barely any fat has moved from HRT and I am getting some cellulite. When my face looks all bony  :-\

guys love thighs, guys.

and grl are you sure they're just not stretch marks? everyone gets those,
  •  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

That is interesting besides cost one of the reasons I am not on injections is my endo says that it won't lower my T levels and may add back to them. But cost is the main issue hence why I am on pills.

•  

Alainaluvsu

I was on a pretty low injections dose for a couple months before getting my last labs. They came back E = 72 (low) and T = 7 (low). But my T has been suppressed for over a year so... idk.

•  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

Not sure what the levels mean but apparently after my last tests when I saw my endo(2 months ago almost) she said my T levels were down to 4 from 10 after been on low dose pills after a month at the time.

•  

Carlita

Well, you looked good before, but now you look great ... you're face is softer, prettier and more feminine. And if you're complaining about getting too much fat on your butt and your thighs, well, that's because you're 100% female and have you ever known a woman who DIDN'T worry about that??! Just remember that men are FAR less bothered by it than women are. In fact, the more girly a girl's shape is, the more they like it ...
  •  

jamielikesyou

I would kill for those thighs, well tbh any or all of what you have going Alaina :)
  •  

&lt;hidden member&gt;

<removed images>
So now I'm 1 year post ffs. 2.5 months post breast augmentation and 2 years on hrt :D
  •  

natastic

Quote<Hidden Name>
So now I'm 1 year post ffs. 2.5 months post breast augmentation and 2 years on hrt :D
You look absolutely fabulous!  Who did your ffs if I may ask?
  •  

<hidden member>

Thanks! :)
I went to Dr. Jeffrey Spiegel in Boston, Ma.

http://www.drspiegel.com/ffs-surgery-photos/
  •  

natastic

[quote <Member removed for identity protection>
I went to Dr. Jeffrey Spiegel in Boston, Ma.
http://www.drspiegel.com/ffs-surgery-photos/
[/quote]

I was hoping you'd say that, lol. He's who I want to go to.

Again you look great, congratulations on all your progress!
  •