Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

<hidden member>

Thanks! You should definitely go not just because of Spiegel's skill but because the nurses in the hospital are amazing! Katie Martucelli (patient coordinator) and Kelly are super sweet people (they send you flowers and stuff after you wake up from surgery) and the city itself is seriously gorgeous and they have a George Town Cupcake store on Newbury street! :D
  •  

natastic

•  

Rowan Rue

Sweet, I was looking for an excuse to visit boston :)
Which is to say, you look amazing Kristen!!!

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

tomthom

kristen, if you don't mind me asking, what procedures did you have done exactly? that as well as costs. I'm always awed by his results with the younger people, but I always shriek when I see the price tag.
"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two."
― Hayao Miyazaki
Practicality dominates me. I can be a bit harsh, but I mean well.
  •  

<hidden member>

I had 9 procedures done at once. Forehead recontouring, chin recontouring, jaw recontouring, rhinoplasty, brow lift, lip lift, lip augmentation, cheek augmentation, and a tracheal shave. The cost for all of those procedures, anesthesia, operating room and overnight hospital stay was $45,000
  •  

Jennygirl

<Quoted member's info removed to protect a stealth identity>

I had 9 procedures done at once. Forehead recontouring, chin recontouring, jaw recontouring, rhinoplasty, brow lift, lip lift, lip augmentation, cheek augmentation, and a tracheal shave. The cost for all of those procedures, anesthesia, operating room and overnight hospital stay was $45,000

Amazing. So glad it turned out well :) you look absolutely fantastic!

I'm considering getting my brow bossing corrected along w/ a super subtle rhinoplasty.. I'm a little scared to go to Dr O because of his insistence on the Hollywood scoop nose. I have heard Spiegel works a lot more with your natural look... and girl you do look totally natural. Incredible!
  •  

tomthom

damn... 45 is gonna be hard to save as a double full time college student. I mean, if I decided on him that is.
"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two."
― Hayao Miyazaki
  •  

Nicolette

Quote from: tomthom on May 17, 2013, 12:00:37 PM
damn... 45 is gonna be hard to save as a double full time college student. I mean, if I decided on him that is.

Judging by your photos, I don't think you need to go the full nine yards.
  •  

tomthom

likely not, but I'm also a sucker for aesthetics. comes with having your soul crushed by art center.
― Hayao Miyazaki
  •  

El

2010, very early transition:

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/6870/dsc00338d.jpg

Recent:

Amazing what 3 years, plucked eyebrows, learning how to do make-up and learning to smile can do!

(The smile made the biggest difference but that came with learning to be me!)

•  

Shantel

Quote from: El on May 17, 2013, 01:36:41 PM

Recent:

Amazing what 3 years, plucked eyebrows, learning how to do make-up and learning to smile can do!

(The smile made the biggest difference but that came with learning to be me!)

All good El, very feminine and attractive woman there love!
  •  

kyh

•  

Joanna Dark

Wow El you're looking great!!! Congrats on the great progress!
  •  

tere33a

•  

kira21 ♡♡♡

monica93304

Here I am back in 2005

Today...

•  

shelby513

Quote from: monica93304 on May 20, 2013, 02:44:33 AM
Here I am back in 2005

Today...

Wow!  What a difference, you look great!
  •  

Carolina1983

Ok so here comes a update.

2011 before anything and just before I could not stand the knowledge that I was becoming and old ugly man.

This is me yesterday.
  •  

Shantel

Hi gorgeous!  :icon_bunch:

There is not even a familial resemblance to that old and ugly man, who is that anyway?
  •  

Carolina1983

:).

I wondered that too when I looked in the mirror  ???. Atleast I dont see that face anymore
  •