Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Quote from: Carolina1983 on May 20, 2013, 12:56:20 PM
:).

I wondered that too when I looked in the mirror  ???. Atleast I dont see that face anymore

How could you? It wouldn't be possible Carolina!
  •  

Joanna Dark

Quote from: Carolina1983 on May 20, 2013, 12:56:20 PM
:).

I wondered that too when I looked in the mirror  ???. Atleast I dont see that face anymore

You're finally seeing what everyone else sees? That's great because you really look fantastic and 100 percent female and absolutely beautiful.
  •  

Kitteh Engimeer

Before HRT:

Now (11 months):

Planning to have FFS sometime early next year if possible for me.

Unfortunately, my hair isn't at the right length for me... But I like my wig ;)
  •  

V M

I don't really see you as needing FFS Catherine, I think you're coming along just fine and look great  :) 
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Kitteh Engimeer

Thanks very much :)

I'm also full time outside of work. It feels wonderful... I'm actually looking forward (foolishly) to coming out at work as well... most likely by the end of next month.
  •  

Jennygirl

Catherine, you are so beautiful! What a fabulous transition. Congratulations girlie :) :)

I can't believe the change in your jawline and facial features... That is simply incredible.

You look tooootally CIS, by the way.. And did I mention beautiful? Picking my jaw up off of the floor. To me it looks like you've already had FFS. What do you want to have done?

Also I don't think going full time at work is foolish at all. Once they see how beautiful you are they will probably just be really happy for you :)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Catherine.O on May 20, 2013, 07:05:32 PM

Catherine, what a little doll you are, nice job of thinning our those bushes you had for eyebrows! You surely don't need any FFS lady, you're looking good to go as is.  :D
  •  

Kitteh Engimeer

Quote from: Jennygirl on May 20, 2013, 07:39:55 PM
Catherine, you are so beautiful! What a fabulous transition. Congratulations girlie :) :)

I can't believe the change in your jawline and facial features... That is simply incredible.

You look tooootally CIS, by the way.. And did I mention beautiful? Picking my jaw up off of the floor. To me it looks like you've already had FFS. What do you want to have done?

Also I don't think going full time at work is foolish at all. Once they see how beautiful you are they will probably just be really happy for you :)

Thank you so much! I want to have nose and jaw work, actually D: I basically want to be able to pass without putting on makeup. And I work as a fabrication engineer around the rough-and-tumble type, so it might get a bit intense when I come out there.

Quote from: Shantel on May 20, 2013, 07:42:59 PM
Catherine, what a little doll you are, nice job of thinning our those bushes you had for eyebrows! You surely don't need any FFS lady, you're looking good to go as is.  :D

Thank you! All it took was just a smidge of support from my family and the whole world opened up to me. Life is really so much better. I can't wait to come out 100%!
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: Catherine.O on May 20, 2013, 08:45:35 PM
Thank you so much! I want to have nose and jaw work, actually D: I basically want to be able to pass without putting on makeup.

Ah yes.. I know exactly what you mean. It's the same reason I would like to do a few things ;)
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Catherine.O on May 20, 2013, 07:18:09 PM
Thanks very much :)

I'm also full time outside of work. It feels wonderful... I'm actually looking forward (foolishly) to coming out at work as well... most likely by the end of next month.

Wow!  big changes Catherine.  Good luck with work.
  •  

Carolina1983

I am hopeless :P.

I see a younger more andro man. But eventually I might get my head around it ;)

Quote from: Joanna Dark on May 20, 2013, 01:23:58 PM
You're finally seeing what everyone else sees? That's great because you really look fantastic and 100 percent female and absolutely beautiful.
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Carolina1983 on May 21, 2013, 12:33:26 AM
I am hopeless :P.

I see a younger more andro man. But eventually I might get my head around it ;)

Nothing the least bit "andro" about your face.  Your FFS surgeons did a great job.  That guy you see in the mirror is a figment of your imagination.

And if you are "andro," there is no hope for me even getting close to that standard.   :(
  •  

Kitteh Engimeer

Quote from: Carolina1983 on May 20, 2013, 11:54:28 AM
This is me yesterday.

All I see is a pretty lady. You look great!!
  •  

Lisa55

Before HRT:

Now (11 months):

OMG Catherine you are gorgeous, the only thing I can see the same in both these photos are the glasses, perhaps you need your eyes tested again and a new set if you think you need any work done.

•  

Lisa55

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to all the ladies who have posted on this thread, well I think its a thank you, I may have to put it as "thank you" as seeing the before and after pictures has sent me into a bit of a tail spin with thoughts of my own possibilities for transition, but I leave that to another thread for when I pluck up the courage.  But it is so rare to see such complete transformations side by side and I think in every case on this thread they are amazing results
  •  

Kitteh Engimeer

Quote from: Debbie55 on May 21, 2013, 10:33:08 AM
OMG Catherine you are gorgeous, the only thing I can see the same in both these photos are the glasses, perhaps you need your eyes tested again and a new set if you think you need any work done.

Thanks Debbie! Yea, those glasses are boy glasses, but they're progressive bifocals so they're expensive D: I'm definitely going to get more fem ones in the future though.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Catherine.O on May 21, 2013, 05:46:53 PM
Thanks Debbie! Yea, those glasses are boy glasses, but they're progressive bifocals so they're expensive D: I'm definitely going to get more fem ones in the future though.

There are some nice feminine looking rimless glasses that are available that don't make a big statement like "I'm wearing glasses!" I think they can be very attractive and not detract from your pretty face in any way. I was kind of amazed when I started seeing people wearing those big "Clark Kent" horned rimmed glasses again. I thought who let the dogs out and resurrected those ugly looking things?
  •  

Olivia-Anne

Quote from: Shantel on May 21, 2013, 06:31:12 PM
There are some nice feminine looking rimless glasses that are available that don't make a big statement like "I'm wearing glasses!" I think they can be very attractive and not detract from your pretty face in any way. I was kind of amazed when I started seeing people wearing those big "Clark Kent" horned rimmed glasses again. I thought who let the dogs out and resurrected those ugly looking things?
>:( I like my glasses though!
  •  

tomthom

when it comes to glasses it's pretty gender neutral unless you go for the really wacky rim types. most of it is done by face type.
"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two."
― Hayao Miyazaki
Practicality dominates me. I can be a bit harsh, but I mean well.
  •  

Carolina1983

That is some change alright :).

Looking good girl.

Before HRT:

Now (11 months):

Unfortunately, my hair isn't at the right length for me... But I like my wig ;)

•