Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nataliebee334

Thanks! It's frustrating that I can't go full time yet due to my job. I plan on getting out of there once I start back at school.
  •  

Kitteh Engimeer

Quote from: nataliebee334 on May 24, 2013, 01:13:37 PM
Thanks! It's frustrating that I can't go full time yet due to my job. I plan on getting out of there once I start back at school.

You look super cute! And coming out at work is tough. I'm also considering just leaving instead myself.
  •  

Just Ole Me

Nataliebee, looking great!  How old and how long on HRT?

Thanks

Kay
Just trying to find comfort in this "shell" that doesn't fit.  But I am "remodeling" the shell finally!
  •  

Cosi555

Naww Catherine and nataliebee you both look so so beautiful.
This gives me hope and joy for my transition :)
  •  

michelle666

I know my face has changed, but I cant put my finger on exactly what is different because I see myself everyday. When people see me who I'm not out to, they comment on that I look different. I just tell them that I lost a ton of weight. How big are my facial changes?

About a year and a half ago, pre everything

Today.
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: michelle666 on May 25, 2013, 06:00:06 PM
I know my face has changed, but I cant put my finger on exactly what is different because I see myself everyday. When people see me who I'm not out to, they comment on that I look different. I just tell them that I lost a ton of weight. How big are my facial changes?

About a year and a half ago, pre everything

Today.

I see a lot of subtle things, and they all add up to something great...

if I were to list a few of the things I notice...
+ softer skin (noticeable around nose the most)
+ "starry eyes"
+ more oval shaped jawline
+ a more feminine expression
+ and a nice lip color!

I think I notice the biggest difference in your eyes, though. If I saw you in real life I would think you were CIS, whereas before I would have looked harder or possibly wondered if you were trans. But both of these photos look very feminine, except the current one totally passes :D
  •  

Lexi Belle

Quote from: Jennygirl on May 25, 2013, 06:28:03 PM

+ "starry eyes"
+ and a nice lip color!

I think I notice the biggest difference in your eyes, though. If I saw you in real life I would think you were CIS, whereas before I would have looked harder or possibly wondered if you were trans. But both of these photos look very feminine, except the current one totally passes :D

I agree, you seem to have gone from a more angular face to a more round feminine one, you definitely do look CIS.  Btw, is that your natural hair color Michelle?
Skype- Alexandria.Edelmeyer
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: Sierra Belle on May 25, 2013, 10:16:07 PM
I agree, you seem to have gone from a more angular face to a more round feminine one, you definitely do look CIS.  Btw, is that your natural hair color Michelle?

I wish it was natural. My real color is a medium brown. I'm thinking about going back to it, it's been a while.
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: Jennygirl on May 25, 2013, 06:28:03 PM

+ "starry eyes"
+ and a nice lip color!

Thanks!! Looking at all the pics from my transition, I am seeing the difference in the eyes. My skin is super soft now too. Often ill touch somewhere and surprise myself at how soft the skin is.
  •  

Jane's Sweet Refrain

Michelle, You look wonderful! A very dramatic feminization of the face. Plus, you're rocking a Joy Division shirt, a fashion choice that merits high praise.  ;D
  •  

JenAtLast

Quote from: nataliebee334 on May 24, 2013, 01:13:37 PM

I know about having to be patient when it comes to employment.  It will come.  In the meantime, you are looking fabulous.  Congrats, girl!  :D
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: michelle666 on May 26, 2013, 04:18:05 AM
I wish it was natural. My real color is a medium brown. I'm thinking about going back to it, it's been a while.

Nooooooooo!!!!!!!! I l-o-v-e your hair color.  :(
  •  

VenomGaia

*wolf whistle*

Can I just say, you ladies are all looking gorgeous?
I just went through this entire topic, and my jaw just dropped. Some of these changes are amazing! If I were a woman, I'd definitely be jealous of all your features!

Now, if you excuse me, i shall be returning to "the other side" of the site ;P
I'm your guide to Hell.
--
Tis better to live as you see fit and die quickly, than to spend a life in misery and die slowly.
--
Currently working on a comic, check back when I finish the first page.
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: Jamie D on May 27, 2013, 03:08:29 AM

Nooooooooo!!!!!!!! I l-o-v-e your hair color.  :(

I'm thinking about a medium brown with red streaks/highlights. Maybe go a little shorter too.
  •  

ZoeM

So, you know how most before-and-afters use different poses and all?

Well, I just stumbled across a "Before" shot that's pretty much identical to one I just took, and figured "Why not make a before-and-after out of it?"
So, here we go - August 2011 to May 2013.

Please ignore the stare-off-into-space in #2. :|
Also ignore the breast - this particular bra does more than its fair share of 'shaping' v_v
Don't lose who you are along the path to who you want to be.

•  

Shantel

Zoe, that guy next to you could be your brother. Tell him to clean up!  ;D
  •  

Anna++

Quote from: ZoeM on May 27, 2013, 10:32:01 AM

Well, I just stumbled across a "Before" shot that's pretty much identical to one I just took, and figured "Why not make a before-and-after out of it?"

Also ignore the breast - this particular bra does more than its fair share of 'shaping' v_v

Whoa, huge change (part of that might be the lack of beard...).  You've come a long way :)
Sometimes I blog things

Of course I'm sane.  When trees start talking to me, I don't talk back.

•  

ZoeM

Quote from: Shantel on May 27, 2013, 10:34:25 AM
Zoe, that guy next to you could be your brother. Tell him to clean up!  ;D

Oh, he cleaned up all right. :D

•  

kyh

Quote from: ZoeM on May 27, 2013, 10:32:01 AM

Zoe, you are one beautiful girl. I'm SO happy for you. I think once you actually start presenting female, depending on the quality of your voice, you'll pass for sure.
  •  

ZoeM

Quote from: kyh on May 27, 2013, 10:46:34 AM
Zoe, you are one beautiful girl. I'm SO happy for you. I think once you actually start presenting female, depending on the quality of your voice, you'll pass for sure.
Thanks, but... Do you mean 'once I start presenting in public'? Or are you implying that (ex. in this picture) I'm not presenting as female? :(

•