Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Quote from: abbyt89 on June 19, 2013, 06:22:52 PM
Here's me 7 months in:

I need to smile more...  ;D

Edit: I just realized that was taken a month ago! How time flies...

Here's one from today:

Pretty incredible Abby! I had commented about your tummy earlier, hope I didn't step on your toes dear, I can see that you've made some big progress there as well because that first photo shows a much chunkier guy than the current woman. Very pretty face I might add, well done Abby!
  •  

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

Quote from: Teela Renee on June 19, 2013, 11:07:09 AM
Very nice Serena.

Here I found some realy old pics of me.   

just over a year ago

2 days ago

I've got a sword just like that! Hah
  •  

Jamie D

@ Abbyt89

Wow!  quite a difference.  You're really cute.
  •  

Teela Renee

Quote from: abbyt89 on June 19, 2013, 06:24:00 PM
You look great! I really like that top. How long have you been on hormones for?

11 months.   but have only been on both E and T blockers for 7 of those 11
RedNeck girls have all the fun 8)
  •  

abbyt89

Quote from: Shantel on June 19, 2013, 07:27:27 PM
Pretty incredible Abby! I had commented about your tummy earlier, hope I didn't step on your toes dear, I can see that you've made some big progress there as well because that first photo shows a much chunkier guy than the current woman. Very pretty face I might add, well done Abby!

You didn't in the slightest! Thank you for the comments. :)
  •  

Jamie D

You know what jumps out at me, Di?  The smile.   :)
  •  

Noah

:) me too - when I was little I smiled 24/7 - I was known for my constant smiling and joy!

from puberty until transition I hated smiling, refused to in photographs, thought I was ugly when I smiled...

Now I LOVE smiling again! I am always smiling now and I think I look most beautiful with a big smile on my face! <3
  •  

Byron

@PrincessDi: I wish I looked HALF as good as you do!!! 

I hope you reach your fundraising goal.
  •  

Jennygirl

Abby- wow really great transition, you are very pretty now :D

Di- wowzers you look great! Way to go!!!
  •  

Jamison

Quote from: Serena Lynn on June 13, 2013, 05:58:46 PM
12 months today!

Before

2 days ago.

BOOM.

Looking good as usual. You're just a couple months behind me.
  •  

=celestica=

short haired girls r d cutest.
and i'm also a redhead... like wow i'm at maximum cuteness
  •  

Horizon

Quote from: =celestica= on June 21, 2013, 02:37:06 AM
short haired girls r d cutest.
and i'm also a redhead... like wow i'm at maximum cuteness

The before you already looked like a girl :)  I'm still amazed at how much more feminine you look with short hair, though.  It's pretty incredible.

redheads are totally the cutest!  I'm jelly.
  •  

=celestica=

Quote from: Horizon on June 21, 2013, 03:01:56 AM
The before you already looked like a girl :)  I'm still amazed at how much more feminine you look with short hair, though.  It's pretty incredible.

redheads are totally the cutest!  I'm jelly.

thank you!
i'm glad i had a long hair stage, it was really nice and I didn't hate having long hair, just wanted a change.
a trans woman has to be pretty ballsy :D to do something like that.
  •  

Joanna Dark

So this is me last summer and this is me right now. Maybe this could help people guesstimate changes at the four month mark. Maybe not. I used images that were as close to the before as possible. I don't know why I am so obsessed with my image today. But I think I changed a little. I'm happy.

pics removed
  •  

Christinaaaa

all these pics are so motivational! WOW!
Trying to be me.
  •  

Michelle S.

Hey everyone!

Me in May 2012 and me now after 9 months of HRT. I've been full time now for a few months and so far everything seems to be going so well!!!

Sorry the photos are very bad but I'm a terrible "self-photographer"!!

Also, do you think my chin is a little too big? I really don't want to do FFS and everyone tells me I pass fine but I feel like that chin ruins everything!! Thanks!!
Before:

Now:

•  

Mollie

Nine months? OMG? Your chin is not an issue. I'm willing to bet that if you asked 1000 people to comment on the picture no-one would mention chin. ( I actually just wish I had one!)
Put me under a microscope what would you see?
A question where a kiss should be.
  •  

Horizon

Quote from: Michelle S. on June 23, 2013, 02:52:33 PM
Hey everyone!

Me in May 2012 and me now after 9 months of HRT. I've been full time now for a few months and so far everything seems to be going so well!!!

Sorry the photos are very bad but I'm a terrible "self-photographer"!!

Also, do you think my chin is a little too big? I really don't want to do FFS and everyone tells me I pass fine but I feel like that chin ruins everything!! Thanks!!

That's the best 9 month transition I've ever seen!  You look like you became your younger sister!

Your chin is a little on the bigger side, but I don't think that's going to be an issue.  If you want to consider FFS, it's there, if not, I think you'll be a beautiful woman anyway.

PS: Is that your kid?  ADORABLE!
  •  

Michelle S.

Quote from: Horizon on June 23, 2013, 03:05:21 PM
That's the best 9 month transition I've ever seen!  You look like you became your younger sister!

Your chin is a little on the bigger side, but I don't think that's going to be an issue.  If you want to consider FFS, it's there, if not, I think you'll be a beautiful woman anyway.

PS: Is that your kid?  ADORABLE!

Thanks so much!!!! That made my day and super boosted my confidence :eusa_dance:
Yeah I really hate it but I'm doing great passing so far; I'll live with it.

Yup, that's my big guy. He's my oldest and we were trying to take some pictures together... lol tryingXD we managed to get a few, so mommy's happy!

Quote from: sentience on June 23, 2013, 02:56:28 PM
Nine months? OMG? Your chin is not an issue. I'm willing to bet that if you asked 1000 people to comment on the picture no-one would mention chin. ( I actually just wish I had one!)

Thank you! If I could, I would totally you hook you up with some of mine :P

•