Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joanna Dark

You look great Michelle! I doubt you could ever hope to pass as male now. You look 100 percent female and really pretty too. That's an amazing transition.
  •  

Anna_81

Okay, was'nt gonna do this for another few weeks, but anyway.......
Just slightly under 2 months HRT now, exact same shirt.
Sorry for the poor quality.

Pre HRT, earlier this year

Now
'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in-between is mine. I am mine'
Ed Vedder - Pearl Jam

•  

Shantel

Big change Anna, very nice and way to go girl!
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Anna_81 on June 23, 2013, 08:05:54 PM
Okay, was'nt gonna do this for another few weeks, but anyway.......
Just slightly under 2 months HRT now, exact same shirt.
Sorry for the poor quality.

Pre HRT, earlier this year ... Now

Very apparent feminization.
  •  

Heather

Anna your face is already starting to soften up congrats girl your on your way!  ;)
  •  

Anna_81

Thanks everyone :)
I'm really happy with how things are going so far, just wish my hair would grow faster!!
'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in-between is mine. I am mine'
Ed Vedder - Pearl Jam

•  

V M

I like your signature line, love that song and love Pearl Jam

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jane's Sweet Refrain

Hi, I think I'm ready to post a little b and a (before and after), but I can't figure out how to upload photos from iPhoto. You all make it look so easy. Can anyone help?
  •  

Michelle S.

•  

Michelle S.

Quote from: Jane's Sweet Refrain on June 24, 2013, 05:40:34 AM
Hi, I think I'm ready to post a little b and a (before and after), but I can't figure out how to upload photos from iPhoto. You all make it look so easy. Can anyone help?

Do you need help getting them online? If so, just use a free picture hosting site like http://postimage.org/

•  

kelly_aus

Something a little more recent..

•  

Michelle S.

•  

V M

Quote from: Jane's Sweet Refrain on June 24, 2013, 05:40:34 AM

Do a search for 'image hosting sites' You'll be able to choose from several, some folks like photobucket, imgur or flicker but go with the one that strikes your fancy  :)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jane's Sweet Refrain

My slow brain figured out how to upload these. Thanks for the great help!

Pre-hrt -- Age 43

9 1/2 months Age 44

10 months

Be kind
  •  

Carlita

Quote from: Jane's Sweet Refrain on June 24, 2013, 07:16:58 AM

Pre-hrt -- Age 43

9 1/2 months Age 44

10 months

Be kind

No need to be kind. I can just be accurate. You're doing GREAT! You've got a cute kinda Tina Fey look going on with those glasses and the brunette hair ... and the dress is adorable, too!

PS: 44? Didn't you mean 34?? ;)
  •  

Jane's Sweet Refrain

Quote from: Carlita on June 24, 2013, 07:26:52 AM
No need to be kind. I can just be accurate. You're doing GREAT! You've got a cute kinda Tina Fey look going on with those glasses and the brunette hair ... and the dress is adorable, too!

PS: 44? Didn't you mean 34?? ;)

Hehe. That's more than I paid for. I must have had a coupon. Thanks. And who wouldn't want to look like Tina Fey? The glasses were actually from when I was idolizing Emily Brewster, and if you know who that is, you're nerdiness (like mine) is past hope.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Jane's Sweet Refrain on June 24, 2013, 07:16:58 AM

Pre-hrt -- Age 43

9 1/2 months Age 44

10 months

Be kind

Very pretty and cis female looking woman Jane, who would have known? And I love the beautiful long shapely legs on you dear!
  •  

Jane's Sweet Refrain

Quote from: Shantel on June 24, 2013, 08:59:13 AM
Very pretty and cis female looking woman Jane, who would have known? And I love the beautiful long shapely legs on you dear!

Aww. Thanks. I've been very fortunate with the outcome, I know. As for the legs, I think the Iphone camera elongates what is closest to it. The dress had shrunk a little because I accidentally put it in the dryer. It was a great summer length dress that is now a very special occasion dress. Here's to having that special occasion soon!
  •  

Jane's Sweet Refrain

Oops. I accidentally removed the before photo when I took it down from Photobucket. I was going to send the link to a guy I'm chatting with on OKcupid. He knows I'm a transwoman, but I don't really want him seeing the before photo, thank you very much. I restored it to the original message and will leave it up for a few more hours.
  •  

Dee

Jane, you look beautiful.  What a difference!
This is one voice not to forget;
"Fight every fight like you can win;
An iron fisted champion,"
  •