Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia-Anne

So today is somewhat of an ocasion. Today I have officially been on hormones for 1 year.  :icon_drunk:  So 1 year on hormones but only 6 months of them actually at the correct dose doing their magic. ;) So i thought I would post a quick before and after. The first one is of me in Dec. of 2008. When I started to do things I had to in order to start transitioning, however small they seemed then. The second one is of me at my best friends babyshower, yesterday. Enjoy!

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Olivia-Anne on June 24, 2013, 07:25:02 PM
So today is somewhat of an ocasion. Today I have officially been on hormones for 1 year.  :icon_drunk:  So 1 year on hormones but only 6 months of them actually at the correct dose doing their magic. ;) So i thought I would post a quick before and after. The first one is of me in Dec. of 2008. When I started to do things I had to in order to start transitioning, however small they seemed then. The second one is of me at my best friends babyshower, yesterday. Enjoy!

Just beautiful Olivia, you were nice looking before and are now rapidly becoming a total doll. Way to go girl!
  •  

E-Brennan

Quote from: Olivia-Anne on June 24, 2013, 07:25:02 PM

Olivia, I looked at that photo of you and your friends and had to look hard to figure out which one was you.  You fit in so perfectly.

You should be very proud!  You look absolutely amazing!   :)
  •  

Just Ole Me

Jane,

You look awesome!  I'm at 3 months on HRT and your same age.  What are your stats?  Height,weight,etc if you don't mind me asking.

Your neck used to look like mine.  Is it me or did your neck thin out ALOT?

Hugs

Kay
Just trying to find comfort in this "shell" that doesn't fit.  But I am "remodeling" the shell finally!
  •  

Queen B

I don't expect myself to pass too well once I begin transitioning, but this thread gives me hope.
  •  

Olivia-Anne

Quote from: Shantel on June 24, 2013, 07:33:43 PM
Just beautiful Olivia, you were nice looking before and are now rapidly becoming a total doll. Way to go girl!

Aww thanks Auntie Shan! I'm trying hehe. If only that picture was an everyday occurance... Mid December is FT start date... I can't wait.  :laugh:

Quote from: E-Brennan on June 24, 2013, 08:39:00 PM
Olivia, I looked at that photo of you and your friends and had to look hard to figure out which one was you.  You fit in so perfectly.

You should be very proud!  You look absolutely amazing!   :)
Thanks! The shower that was taken at was alot of fun. Apparently I passed to about 40 people there... *shrugs* who knew?
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: Queen B on June 24, 2013, 09:49:32 PM
I don't expect myself to pass too well once I begin transitioning, but this thread gives me hope.

It's a good expectation not to have especially starting out, but you can never have enough hope :)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Kelly the Trans-Rebel on June 24, 2013, 06:06:03 AM
Something a little more recent..

Kelly who is the bloke next to you there? Big changes hon, looking good! Are you going to deal with the adam's apple or not?
  •  

Rachel84

It's been forever since I posted on here, grad school tends to do that.  Looking through these pages, I can't believe how great everyone looks.  Here's a couple pics of me, the first from 2.5 years ago; the second is a couple weeks old (after 1 year 4 months on HRT).

•  

Jamie D

Fantastic Rachel.  That smile tells the whole story.  :)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Rachel84 on June 26, 2013, 02:50:58 PM
It's been forever since I posted on here, grad school tends to do that.  Looking through these pages, I can't believe how great everyone looks.  Here's a couple pics of me, the first from 2.5 years ago; the second is a couple weeks old (after 1 year 4 months on HRT).

Quantum leap, strange how serious the first photo always is and the second is so pretty and joyful in this thread!
  •  

Joanna Dark

Your transition is inspirational Rachel! Unless of course that is really a picture of your brother you posting hehehe jk lol
  •  

Rachel84

Joanna, I can assure you that's not my brother.  Thank you for the compliment though, inspirational is not usually something that comes to mind when I think of my transition.
  •  

E-Brennan

Rachel, I really appreciate you posting.  It's those kinds of before and afters that really give me a bit of hope!

Thanks again.  Oh, and you look amazing!
  •  

Anna_81

Wow, just wow!!
You look amazing Rachel, keep up the good work :)
'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in-between is mine. I am mine'
Ed Vedder - Pearl Jam

•  

Anna++

I like this one better :).  You've had a wonderful transition, and you should be proud!
Sometimes I blog things

Of course I'm sane.  When trees start talking to me, I don't talk back.

•  

Rachel84

Thank you to everyone, I really appreciate it.  I still have days where I feel really self-conscious, so it's nice to hear that I've progressed from the before pic to where I am now.
  •  

Jamie D

This topic is replaced by the new version.
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •