Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samantha_Marie

Pre anything, taken around June or July of '10

Taken about a month and a half ago

I don't really like this one of me and the quality sucks but it's the only one of me I have to share since my phone is being crazy since the new droid update.

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Samantha_Marie on October 06, 2011, 02:11:56 AM
Pre anything, taken around June or July of '10

Taken about a month and a half ago

I don't really like this one of me and the quality sucks but it's the only one of me I have to share since my phone is being crazy since the new droid update.

ahmazin
  •  

Jenny_B_Good

Quote from: Annah on October 01, 2011, 10:06:35 PM
Before:  June 2009

After:  June 2011

My god, what progess. And all at the age of **lady never reveals age**. That is amazing.

Gives us all hope.

Jen.

ps.. You all look really happy in the after shots.
-       The longest journey a human must take, is the eighteen inches from their head to their heart    -
  •  

Padma

Me around (I think) 2006 (grim!):

Me this February (around the time I first knew I was transitioning - hence the smile!):

Me this summer:

Womandrogyne™
  •  

LifeInNeon

Before:
(I took this picture at the end of February, the day I made my decision. I knew I wanted to have a definitive reference picture)

My birthday (1 month ago)

Shopping (2 weeks ago)

Believe it or not, I've always had this figure(aside from a blip in high school where I ballooned up to 185). As a result, I had never found men's clothes that fit. Ten years ago I even told my wardrobe designer in the theatre department "tailor my clothes like you would for a woman because if you don't there will be way too much fabric in the midsection and I'll look blocky and 50lbs heavier."
  •  

Padma

Padma, it's like you can see the tension melting away. I like!  :)

Heh, thanks! That top pic is a bit misleading, but I wasn't very happy for all sorts of reasons at that point, not just because I'd just become a husband and wanted to be a wife ::).
Womandrogyne™
  •  

Annah

Quote from: Jenny_B_Good on October 06, 2011, 03:50:41 AM
My god, what progess. And all at the age of **lady never reveals age**. That is amazing.

Gives us all hope.

Jen.
ps.. You all look really happy in the after shots.

lol thanks
  •  

Fighter

This entire thread gives me so much hope! :D This is really a boost I needed!
  •  

Eve87

My before & after! (so far, anyway)

It's only been about a year, but it really does feel like another lifetime.  ;D

Yeeaah... all my pictures have terrible backgrounds.
  •  

dmx

Quote from: kelly_aus on October 05, 2011, 06:43:57 PM
August 2010

September 2010 - after 4.5 months on HRT

I don't know why, but you look very Australian in both pics.  X)
  •  

Melody Maia

Ok, I'll play.

2006 - You can see the little boobies I started with before.

October 6, 2010 - One year ago today taking my first estrogen pill

2011 from January to today in chronological order

Pretty good for a year I think and 39 years old at the start. Now sitting at almost exactly four months from SRS.

and i know that i'm never alone
and i know that my heart is my home
Every missing piece of me
I can find in a melody

O
  •  

Luc

The thing I find most startling about this thread is that so many of you looked so effeminate even as "men". Knowing that the opposite of this occurs often in ftms, I guess it's just another sign that we are, indeed, on exactly the right path!
"If you want to criticize my methods, fine. But you can keep your snide remarks to yourself, and while you're at it, stop criticizing my methods!"

Check out my blog at http://hormonaldivide.blogspot.com
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Luc on October 06, 2011, 05:19:24 PM
The thing I find most startling about this thread is that so many of you looked so effeminate even as "men".

I'm the queen.

My ex b/f was like once, "I think my boyfriend is a boy or a dyke?" he said that when we were drinking at Badlands.
  •  

A_Dresden_Doll

Actually, I really feel like I was the opposite. I was tall and buff in HS. I only got really fat afterward. And then I thought it would be a great idea to shave my head and grow sideburns, hence the picture. *shudders*

But even more than that, I tried to act as metal as I possibly could. I was hardcore into being as badass as I could. Forced a bit me thinks? Yes, very.
  •  

Stephanie.Izann

AAAHHHH, I am so afraid to post here! Maybe I'll have the guts to eventually.  :(  I love this thread.  Maybe I'll get the courage to through looking at all of you on here!
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Stephanie.Izann on October 06, 2011, 05:57:21 PM
AAAHHHH, I am so afraid to post here! Maybe I'll have the guts to eventually.  :(  I love this thread.  Maybe I'll get the courage to through looking at all of you on here!

Don't be afraid.
  •  

Cadence Jean

Thanks for the tip, Mahsa!

I was such a dork.:P  Isn't that sky cool looking though?:D

Yay.^_^

to make more better goodness

I have returned to recording on TransByDef!  Watch us at: https://www.youtube.com/TransByDef
  •  

Renesayer

Quote from: Eve87 on October 06, 2011, 02:38:19 PM
My before & after! (so far, anyway)

It's only been about a year, but it really does feel like another lifetime.  ;D

Yeeaah... all my pictures have terrible backgrounds.

This has not received enough love.  You're gorgeous in your before and after!  Amazing!
  •  

Renesayer

Ok, here's me.  I took things REALLY slow, so go easy. 

•