Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeyboo~ :3

That awkward moment when you think someones hair is a wig.
  •  

badkitty

Quote from: Annah on October 09, 2011, 01:14:15 PM
this isn't really a trans before and after pics but in the nature of "contrast" i thought it would be cute to post these:

This is me right after I lead a Wiccan Service on an Equinox at Seminary:

Here is me today leading a Christian church service at a Church in my town:

I'm still a witch and a Christian Pastor. Just thought it would be neat to compare the contrast in the spirit of the thread :)

what does being witchy poo and a pastor have to do with before and after? doesnt quite compare and contrast that well.
  •  

badkitty

Quote from: Natalie <3 on October 11, 2011, 08:52:38 PM
Me back in dec 2010

me oct 2011

100% totally awesome transition......I can see the woman in you in your b4 photo!
looking hot!
  •  

MarinaM

Quote from: JoeyD on October 13, 2011, 08:29:52 PM

Try gushing to someone about how much you love their art after being told they're trans and cool talking about it ( by other people), only to find they're not trans. That's awkward.
  •  

Quote from: EmmaM on October 13, 2011, 08:47:43 PM
Try gushing to someone about how much you love their art after being told they're trans and cool talking about it ( by other people), only to find they're not trans. That's awkward.

"I was deceived!!!!
*cis-panic*"
  •  

drvotion86

i really dont see much of a change been of hormones for 1 month or more =(, i feel like everyone here looks so natural i have to work hard to pass at all...
  •  

Cadence Jean

to make more better goodness

I have returned to recording on TransByDef!  Watch us at: https://www.youtube.com/TransByDef
  •  

Cadence Jean

Give it some time!  You'll get there - you already have great material for the E to work with.;)  I try not to focus so much on passing as being who I want to be!  It takes the stress off.:)

Quote from: Natalie <3 on October 13, 2011, 09:17:52 PM
i really dont see much of a change been of hormones for 1 month or more =(, i feel like everyone here looks so natural i have to work hard to pass at all...
to make more better goodness

I have returned to recording on TransByDef!  Watch us at: https://www.youtube.com/TransByDef
  •  

badkitty

these before and after threads pop up all the time on here.......appearance is only a small fraction of the overall "picture" :)
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: badkitty on October 13, 2011, 10:09:11 PM
these before and after threads pop up all the time on here.......appearance is only a small fraction of the overall "picture" :)

That would be all well and good...

But  this is the OFFICIAL one. So photo up cowgirl!
  •  

~RoadToTrista~

Quote from: JoeyD on October 13, 2011, 08:29:52 PM

I know huh. XD
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: EmmaM on October 13, 2011, 08:47:43 PM

Boo berry awkward.

Not to get off topic.  I voted for Chyna Phillips over Chaz Bono on DWTS. For the simple reason that Chyna can dance. Someone being trans isn't an "automatic like" for anything... Let's not get the artistic expression mixed up with the artists identity.
  •  

badkitty

Quote from: Mahsa the disco shark on October 14, 2011, 01:01:10 AM

would love to but I wont.........sorry.  but, they (before and after) are quite different!! lol 
take a vote and lets see what the results are. 
  •  

Whitney

Quote from: Mahsa the disco shark on October 14, 2011, 01:01:10 AM

Needs more youtube.  A picture my be worth a thousand words, but a video is comprised of streaming pictures at 30 or so frames per second. 30,000 words per second beats 1000 words. ;-)

And before you start hollering, "But Whitney, where is YOUR youtube before and after video??" I'm not at the after part yet, so y'all will just have to cool your jets.
  •  

Lynn

I plan to make a youtube channel and vlog about my changes as soon as I actually get started with more drastic things. I've always wanted to do something on Youtube, and now I'd actually have something to talk about. :P
  •  

Valeriedoeswcs

My before and after is simply stunning. Unrecognizable. Maybe someday I'll feel brave enough to show my before.
  •  

We're all pretty open lol.
Most (with some exceptions) of us clearly looked male before.

Its nothing to be ashamed of. :P
Post!
  •  

niamh

Quote from: Luc on October 06, 2011, 05:19:24 PM
The thing I find most startling about this thread is that so many of you looked so effeminate even as "men". Knowing that the opposite of this occurs often in ftms, I guess it's just another sign that we are, indeed, on exactly the right path!

Surely you mean 'feminine' not 'effeminate.'
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Whitney on October 14, 2011, 08:54:33 AM
Needs more youtube.  A picture my be worth a thousand words, but a video is comprised of streaming pictures at 30 or so frames per second. 30,000 words per second beats 1000 words. ;-)

And before you start hollering, "But Whitney, where is YOUR youtube before and after video??" I'm not at the after part yet, so y'all will just have to cool your jets.

I have videos too.
  •  

Annah

i love videos. Videos can show the real you versus a picture that took hours to get the right lighting, etc.

Usually, when someone seriously asks me "Do you think I pass" and they want a very thorough answer, I ask to see a video of them. Also, when they talk I listen to their voice since they asked me if they pass, the voice, in my opinion, is the biggest attribute. And it's more than just the voice. I see how they reflect, their gestures, and a video shows more of a person than a picture carefully taken.

A video, other than being there in real life, is the strongest media to see any changes on a person. Pictures not so much. And this is one of the biggest reasons why you don't see me in the "Do I pass" thread as much. Cuz, it takes more than just a picture for me to know.
  •