Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annah

Quote from: badkitty on October 13, 2011, 08:27:51 PM
you should pull your wig back more.....2 close 2 ur eyebrows

lol that's my real hair but thanks tho
  •  

badkitty

Quote from: Annah on October 14, 2011, 03:47:45 PM
lol that's my real hair but thanks tho

lol....nah, its cool...I was just wondering how your hairline moved forward by about 2" in your before and after.....thought it was a wig, sure looks like one....my bad
  •  

badkitty

Quote from: Annah on October 14, 2011, 04:48:24 PM
i love how you are still insinuating its a wig.

My bangs goes down to my bottom cheek bone and I can cover my entire face with it if I wanted to.

The hairline...its called Dutas/Avadort. The drug tends to replenish hair.

But thanks for thinking my hair looks fake. Care to post some of your pics so I can "evaluate" you? Because, at this point, I would love to comment.

well, if I thought I needed your suggestions or evaluation, I'd post a b4 and after.
but, I've completed my transition several years ago, am fully assimilated into society as a woman and I have fully permeated every aspect of society as a woman........so, I ask....what purpose would it serve for you to comment on any photo of mine other than to serve your own futile attempt at "payback" for a mistake?
  •  

badkitty

whatever annah, you're a bit of a cyber bully.  mistake, no mistake, wig, no wig, drugs, no drugs......doesnt matter.  I simply made an observation and commented on that observation that you're hairline is too low and too close to your eyebrows, that's it.  If it's a wig, might wanna pull it back and if its not a wig might wanna change your style. 
tact? like in the last sentence saying "at this point I'd love to comment on a photo of you"......
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: niamh on October 14, 2011, 12:19:01 PM
Surely you mean 'feminine' not 'effeminate.'

The terms are pretty much interchangeable. Like Lily munster and Morticia Addams.

I have spoken!
  •  

Annah

Quote from: Mahsa the disco shark on October 14, 2011, 06:01:04 PM
The terms are pretty much interchangeable. Like Lily munster and Morticia Addams.

I have spoken!

lol
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Annah on October 14, 2011, 06:05:04 PM
lol

Good, you saw the humor in that. I was surprised no one called me, "a narcissistic bad ass" or "an arrogant bitty who loves to her herself talk"

But it's a comin!
  •  

Lynn

Quote from: Mahsa the disco shark on October 14, 2011, 06:07:34 PM
Good, you saw the humor in that. I was surprised no one called me, "a narcissistic bad ass" or "an arrogant bitty who loves to her herself talk"

But it's a comin!
By the power of combining ... You're such a narcissistic arrogant bitty bad ass who loves to hear herself talk! :D

>:-)
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Lynn on October 14, 2011, 06:16:45 PM
By the power of combining ... You're such a narcissistic arrogant bitty bad ass who loves to hear herself talk! :D

>:-)

And to think I had that coming. Actions never fail to have consequences.
  •  

Annah

•  

Skyanne

Quote from: badkitty on October 14, 2011, 05:29:42 PM
I have fully permeated every aspect of society as a woman........

The police, the government, even the post office. Badkitty has permeated every aspect of society, there is no escaping her!
  •  

Rebekah with a K-A-H

Quote from: Skyanne on October 14, 2011, 06:47:23 PM
The police, the government, even the post office. Badkitty has permeated every aspect of society, there is no escaping her!

Lord save you if you have money in the bank.  There's Badkitty written all over that cash.

Also, Skyanne, you're beautiful, don't change.  (Except if you want surgery.  Then you can, I guess.)
  •  

badkitty

coming to a facility near you soon! "wonder woman" is pale by comparison!
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Badkitty: mistress of supervillain threats.
  •  

AmySmiles

I dunno, I see Bad Wolf everywhere myself.

Anyhoo, my before pictures are all crappy.  But here's 2 of them.

And here's recently, about 3.5 months post-FFS

I think you can click on all of these to make them at least a little bigger if you want.
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: AmySmiles on October 14, 2011, 06:57:53 PM

I think you can click on all of these to make them at least a little bigger if you want.

Cute guy and cute girl.

•  

Graverobber9

Quote from: niamh on October 14, 2011, 12:19:01 PM
Surely you mean 'feminine' not 'effeminate.'

Effeminate refers to a male with feminine qualities. Pre-transition we were all males. He used the word properly.
  •  

Skyanne

Quote from: Wonderdyke on October 14, 2011, 06:52:24 PM
Lord save you if you have money in the bank.  There's Badkitty written all over that cash.

Also, Skyanne, you're beautiful, don't change.  (Except if you want surgery.  Then you can, I guess.)

Aww, thank you!
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Skyanne on October 14, 2011, 07:11:03 PM
Aww, thank you!

I think the photo you have up now, you look very femme. The one before with the indie rocker glasses wasn't flattering. You definitely don't need ffs.
  •  

Rebekah with a K-A-H

Quote from: AmySmiles on October 14, 2011, 06:57:53 PM

You look like you were miraculously transformed into your own sister.  It's a great look. :)

(It totally happened to me too.  I've been confused with my sister, who's four years younger and five inches shorter.  ::) )
  •