Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody Maia

Trust me everyone, Amy is gorgeous in RL. The pictures only tell half the story. Voice, mannerisms, body, she is the whole package.

Anyway, I'll slink off again into the dark and try not to feel hurt that nobody has said anything about my picture posts. Sigh. This feminine ego is quite the fragile thing isn't it!

PS Amy, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE  the Doctor Who reference!
and i know that i'm never alone
and i know that my heart is my home
Every missing piece of me
I can find in a melody

O
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Melody Maia on October 14, 2011, 11:18:23 PM
The pictures only tell half the story. Voice, mannerisms, body

S

If pictures only tell the whole story, don't read further. I am exactly how I am in pics in real life...

People who haven't seen me for 3 years ask how my brother is doing and that they had no idea my Mom had a daughter. I explain to them, "He moved to Miami with some Pinoy pool boy and produces disco mixes for gay clubs"
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Anyway, I'll slink off again into the dark and try not to feel hurt that nobody has said anything about my picture posts. Sigh. This feminine ego is quite the fragile thing isn't it!

Very. You must feed it everyday and make sure it gets to bed at a decent hour. Don't get water on it either.
  •  

Melody Maia

Quote from: Mahsa the disco shark on October 14, 2011, 11:21:38 PM
S

If pictures only tell the whole story, don't read further. I am exactly how I am in pics in real life...

People who haven't seen me for 3 years ask how my brother is doing and that they had no idea my Mom had a daughter. I explain to them, "He moved to Miami with some Pinoy pool boy and produces disco mixes for gay clubs"

Yeah, that sort of thing feels awesome. I've come out to people by handing them my current and my old boy driver's license and they'll say "Who is this dude? Your brother? Why are you carrying around your brother's license?"  ;D
I can find in a melody

O
  •  

Rebekah with a K-A-H

Quote from: Melody Maia on October 14, 2011, 11:52:31 PM
Yeah, that sort of thing feels awesome. I've come out to people by handing them my current and my old boy driver's license and they'll say "Who is this dude? Your brother? Why are you carrying around your brother's license?"  ;D

That's classic.  I know a teacher who comes out to people by saying he went to college at Barnard.
  •  

Lynn

I went back to look for them and, I'd love to comment on them but the after photo's colors are very off and I can barely even see your face as it's almost just a white blur.
I think, judging from what I can see, that's you're a pretty lady ... but I just can't really tell from that photo. Any chance you can get a new one up we can properly judge? :)
  •  

AmySmiles

Thanks you all!  Some days I feel gorgeous and some days I feel just average so it's always nice getting compliments.  But you gotta be careful with statements like that, Wonderdyke - they are very blush inducing. :P

Melody passes quite well IRL too, and she needs to tell me where she got that Miracle Grow for her boobs.
  •  

A_Dresden_Doll

Quote from: Skyanne on October 14, 2011, 06:47:23 PM
The police, the government, even the post office. Badkitty has permeated every aspect of society, there is no escaping her!
So, that's whose been watching me poop, and to think I thought it was Jeff Goldblum this whole time!
  •  

A_Dresden_Doll

DOUBLE POST FTW!!!!

Ok, so I like the idea of adding videos to this before/aftert thingy we got going here. I don't really have current, because that would somehow imply an 'after'.

So, enjoy smoooooth sailings of my baritone voicey goodness(not really).
Video 1
  •  

Joeyboo~ :3

Better starting point than mine!

Pretty sexy face you got going on there though.
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

I uploaded a video on fb...Of course, I say nothing because I have nothing to talk about. Just smile at the camera.
  •  

A_Dresden_Doll

Quote from: JoeyD on October 15, 2011, 01:41:20 PM
Better starting point than mine!

Pretty sexy face you got going on there though.
Swing low, sweet chairioooottttt!....
  •  

umop ap!sdn

2003:

2004:

2005:

2006:

2007:

2008:

2009:

2010:

2011:

•  

Jillieann Rose

Bearded thing below. Yuck!

Below dressed but before hrt.  ???

Below is after 16 months  :)

But I am still in the process so I don't have an after photo.
I do hope to take a couple of new photos soon.
  •  

Cadence Jean

Quote from: AmySmiles on October 14, 2011, 06:57:53 PM

And here's recently, about 3.5 months post-FFS

I think you can click on all of these to make them at least a little bigger if you want.

Amazing job!  Who was your surgeon?  You look incredible!
to make more better goodness

I have returned to recording on TransByDef!  Watch us at: https://www.youtube.com/TransByDef
  •  

Tammy Hope

Trust me everyone, Amy is gorgeous in RL. The pictures only tell half the story. Voice, mannerisms, body, she is the whole package.

PS Amy, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE  the Doctor Who reference!

Same here but I keep coming back to lurk!
Disclaimer: due to serious injury, most of my posts are made via Dragon Dictation which sometimes butchers grammar and mis-hears my words. I'm also too lazy to closely proof-read which means some of my comments will seem strange.

http://eachvoicepub.com/PaintedPonies.php
  •  

Jennywocky

Summer 2002 (age 33)

I can't find the pic at about age 36 where I gained a lot of weight, had my head shaved, and looked very tired and depressed, but those were very dark and miserable days.

I started transition at age 38. I was actually pretty amazed at how much hormones did for me at that age. Here's a pic from the first summer I was on HRT (Summer 2008).

And here's what I look now. I'm about 40 pounds heavier than I am in the last pic; the weight filled in my lower face again and so my face doesn't look as youthfully curvy as it did in the last pic. I'm currently exercising and dieting in order to get back to the "skinnier" me and just feel healthier overall.

October 2011 (age 42)

•  

Melody Maia

Jennywocky, great transition. Totally female in the after images. No trace of boy that I can see.
I can find in a melody

O
  •  

Melody Maia

Quote from: Lynn on October 15, 2011, 06:35:55 AM
I went back to look for them and, I'd love to comment on them but the after photo's colors are very off and I can barely even see your face as it's almost just a white blur.
I think, judging from what I can see, that's you're a pretty lady ... but I just can't really tell from that photo. Any chance you can get a new one up we can properly judge? :)

I actually posted a bunch of before and after images earlier in the thread here:

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,106815.msg807370.html#msg807370
I can find in a melody

O
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

•