Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

niamh

Looking at these AMAZING transformations in which many of them you wouldn't even imagine it's the same person gives me hope that someday my inner woman will be on show to the world.
  •  

kcmystery

Okay, pretty new to this place. made my account because I have a question that I'll probably make another topic for. (it involves a boy that still doesn't know, we have class together)  I Started hrt 5 days before my 20th birthday 1 year 4 months on hormones and 1 year 2 months of full time. Ill be 22 in in about 8 months, also I'm exactly 5'7

First picture was taken when I was 18 (girl I was dating at the time)
next 3 were were about 1 year on hormones
And then the last 2 were take in early august

okay, I think I fixed it (terrible with html)
okay, I quit. last effort.

http://imageshack.us/g/10/29553123670959970138310c.jpg/

•  

Fighter

Quote from: kcmystery on October 17, 2011, 09:48:14 AM
Okay, pretty new to this place. made my account because I have a question that I'll probably make another topic. (it involves a boy that still doesn't know, we have class together)  I Started hrt 5 days before my 20th birthday 1 year 4 months on hormones and 1 year 2 months of full time. Ill be 22 in in about 6 months

First picture was take when I was 18 (girl I was dating at the time)
And then this one was taken in early aug

I'm pretty sure you can't actually post pictures where they actually show up until you hit 15 posts, among other things. Also you look really good!
  •  

niamh

Quote from: Fighter Sadie on October 17, 2011, 10:04:17 AM
I'm pretty sure you can't actually post pictures where they actually show up until you hit 15 posts, among other things. Also you look really good!

That's the rule for the avatar pic, yah.

Seconded! Looking great!
  •  

Jennywocky

Quote from: Mahsa the disco shark on October 16, 2011, 10:34:10 PM
Did you get hair plugs or something?

I have an unholy pact with dark pixies and do works of mischief and sneakiness in return for magical fairy dust to provide me with lustrous locks. ;)

No, my follicles were sadly devastated by pattern baldness by the time I transitioned, and even if I had spent thousands of dollars I didn't have, I wouldn't have had great results. As an affordable alternative, I shopped around for places that could provide me with human hair units that I wear a week at a time and replace whenever the hair eventually becomes too damaged. Even people who know I'm trans can't tell face -to-face that the hair is part of a unit, since I can style and part it however I like and you can see my scalp through it -- it looks very very real. non-trans women have actually touched my hair and commented how jealous they were but of course I don't say anything.

I wish I had my own hair (like yours -- I saw your pics, you're so fortunate that you could grow yours out!), but as an alternative, this is still working well for me. At least I can wear it swimming, showering, and whatever else.

... I love these threads, since it's just amazing what hormones and time can accomplish, let alone other measures. Things like this gave me hope when I thought I could never fit in visually as a woman, and so I kept going and didn't give up.

•  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Jennywocky on October 17, 2011, 04:22:42 PM

... I love these threads, since it's just amazing what hormones and time can accomplish, let alone other measures. Things like this gave me hope when I thought I could never fit in visually as a woman, and so I kept going and didn't give up.

One more question, did you have ffs? You look like a natural, pretty woman...

•  

AmySmiles

Quote from: Cadence Jean on October 16, 2011, 05:38:41 PM
Amazing job!  Who was your surgeon?  You look incredible!

Thank you! :) Dr Ousterhout did my surgery.
  •  

angelfaced

Quote from: kcmystery on October 17, 2011, 09:48:14 AM
Okay, pretty new to this place. made my account because I have a question that I'll probably make another topic for. (it involves a boy that still doesn't know, we have class together)  I Started hrt 5 days before my 20th birthday 1 year 4 months on hormones and 1 year 2 months of full time. Ill be 22 in in about 8 months, also I'm exactly 5'7

First picture was taken when I was 18 (girl I was dating at the time)
And then the last 2 were take in early august

wow, very pretty
  •  

Jennywocky

Quote from: Mahsa the disco shark on October 17, 2011, 06:25:29 PM
One more question, did you have ffs? You look like a natural, pretty woman...

No, I've never had surgery.

I actually was really depressed, to the point of self-harm, before transition because I thought I would never blend in without facial surgery; but I couldn't afford it (I'm supporting my three children). I decided to go ahead anyway with transition and hormones, because I needed to do it for my own sanity, and I was incredibly and pleasantly surprised by how I changed.

I actually did confer with Spiegel on a whim after I was full-time, he was doing free consults after a presentation he gave, and he informed me that I actually had excellent proportions in my face including the space between my nose and lip, and not much brow bossing. He said I didn't "need" surgery per se, although he was still willing to do some, if I wanted, lol. If I had money, at this point, I'd reshape my nose a little, and reduce a slight bit of bossing at the outside of my brows and have them curved a bit... but since I don't have the money nor do I technically need the surgery, I don't know if I'll ever do it.
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Jennywocky on October 17, 2011, 10:03:47 PM
No, I've never had surgery.

You turned out great... Hormones were extremely good to you.
  •  

Joeyboo~ :3

lol ogod.
look at me trying to be a br0.
point and laugh with me.

._______.
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: JoeyD on October 20, 2011, 08:08:09 PM

lol ogod.
point and laugh with me.

._______.

Who is that strange fellow?
  •  

JenJen2011

"You have one life to live so live it right"
  •  

*cough*
i thought we all knew what i looked like.
oops.

and that was Joseph.
ghey as fack.
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: JoeyD on October 20, 2011, 08:58:30 PM
*cough*
i thought we all knew what i looked like.
oops.

and that was Joseph.
ghey as fack.
:D
Yeah, that can't possibly be you. You're much too fab.

Ricky out gayed that guy. To quote my friend tonight, "You were so gay, you became a chick"....
  •  

Glenn

Okay lets give this another Try. 

This was before HRT started. 

After 5 Months HRT.

After 7 Months HRT.

After 8 Months HRT.

Now at 10 Months HRT.

I See a diffrence in me. I hope you all do!  I know theres a girl there!

•  

xxUltraModLadyxx

Quote from: Marie Simone on October 20, 2011, 10:11:08 PM
Okay lets give this another Try. 

This was before HRT started. 

After 5 Months HRT.

After 7 Months HRT.

After 8 Months HRT.

Now at 10 Months HRT.

I See a diffrence in me. I hope you all do!  I know theres a girl there!

i see alot of difference. you look younger as it goes.
  •  

xxUltraModLadyxx

Quote from: JoeyD on October 20, 2011, 08:08:09 PM

lol ogod.
point and laugh with me.

._______.

did you scribble the girl in the background out in the second pic? i think you looked hot as a guy, but hot as a girl as well.
  •  

Yusss I did, that just made me realize why i didn't do it in the first pic.

and thanks!  :)
  •  

Jillieann Rose

Wow Marie,
I can sure see change.
And the girl inside is definitely coming out.
Your very passable.
You look good girl.
  •