Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClockworkAnna

Quote from: Venus-Castina on October 25, 2011, 07:17:07 AM
Thanks for making this thread, seeing all these changes gives me hope for the future.
This, it really does

mixie

Quote from: Tammy Hope on October 07, 2011, 12:12:47 AM
Allow me to provide a counter-example then.

The left was taken in the fall of 2006, at the school where I was teaching. this was about two years before I came out to my spouse, three years before I "went public in November 2009 and I never took any sort of HRT until march of this year.

but what you see here is substantially just like what you would have seen the day before I told my wife except for the clothing.

The right side was taken Saturday night last.

Wow what a transformation!   Your avatar and photo remind me of that chick from Reba who married her ex!

•  

stldrmgrl

Quote from: mixie on November 19, 2011, 02:23:12 PM

Wow what a transformation!   Your avatar and photo remind me of that chick from Reba who married her ex!

Barbra Jean  ;D

Loved that show...
  •  

Jillieann Rose

Here are a couple of current photos with almost no makeup. Everyday shots.

Here are a couple before hrt

And one more with beard

Well I definitely got older and my hair has grow out. Been on hrt for almost 2 years.
And I do have size 36 B breast.
  •  

Jillieann Rose

•  

toxicblue

Quote from: Trista T on November 19, 2011, 04:47:32 PM
BEFORE

AFTER

I just have to say that I've seen your youtube videos before and your transition is seriously one of the biggest inspirations I had when I felt like transition was impossible. You really are one lucky girl to have HRT working so wonderfully on you. ^_^

edit - removed quoted images- forum admin
  •  

BrokenCode

Quote from: toxicblue on November 19, 2011, 10:00:30 PM
I just have to say that I've seen your youtube videos before and your transition is seriously one of the biggest inspirations I had when I felt like transition was impossible. You really are one lucky girl to have HRT working so wonderfully on you. ^_^

+1. The same here. youtube has definitely gave me courage toward transitioning kind of like the wizard giving the lion in wizard of oz.
  •  

Dahlia

Quote from: Mahsa the disco shark on November 19, 2011, 03:51:36 AM
You could have been in FRESH MEN magazine centerfold in your before pics.
@Venus-Canista:

First of all: you look great!

But how on earth could the position of your ears change? In your before pic they flatly lying against the side of  your head, especially the middle part of your ears, but in the afterpic they  seem to stick out a bit (more)??
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Jillieann Rose on November 19, 2011, 04:42:38 PM

Well I definitely got older and my hair has grow out. Been on hrt for almost 2 years.
And I do have size 36 B breast.

Short hair looks much better.
  •  

Tammy Hope

Quote from: mixie on November 19, 2011, 02:23:12 PM

I could see that, if I could shave off about 80-100 pounds and blow up the boobies to the right size

if I came away from transition looking like her I would definitely count that a WIN. I never thought to make the comparison before though, thanks for the thought.
Disclaimer: due to serious injury, most of my posts are made via Dragon Dictation which sometimes butchers grammar and mis-hears my words. I'm also too lazy to closely proof-read which means some of my comments will seem strange.

http://eachvoicepub.com/PaintedPonies.php
  •  

Tammy Hope

BEFORE

AFTER

So TOTALLY not fair!

what did you do with it when you got through with the magic lamp?

edit- removed images from quote- forum admin
Disclaimer: due to serious injury, most of my posts are made via Dragon Dictation which sometimes butchers grammar and mis-hears my words. I'm also too lazy to closely proof-read which means some of my comments will seem strange.

http://eachvoicepub.com/PaintedPonies.php
  •  

rylielove

•  

Keaira

Well I'm impressed. And all very inspiring. ^_^
I'm not going to post anything to this because I'm still a work in progress. 8 Months just isn't long enough I think. Just watch this space. ^_^
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Keaira on November 20, 2011, 09:27:02 PM
Well I'm impressed. And all very inspiring. ^_^
I'm not going to post anything to this because I'm still a work in progress. 8 Months just isn't long enough I think. Just watch this space. ^_^

LOL

One word to you: WERQK

Honestly, if you want improvements don't rely on hormones. Wear makeup, get clothes to fit your body shape that are actually in style, do you hair, etc.... Taking hormones and putting on girl clothes is not how success is measured. Honestly, you have to work 10x as hard as a cisgirl. Even a pretty former male can be awkward if she does not WERQK.

•  

Keaira

Oh I can hold my own, dont get me wrong, but this is a Before and After thread, not before and during. ;)
Right now however I need to save for a car first before I can update my wardrobe, hair removal, etc. And since I work 6-7 days I wear a uniform 90% of the time anyway. Woo. [-_-]
Although I am proud to be able to say I am probably the best dressed Technician in my factory. If I had to spend so much time in uniform I was going to accessorize and color co-ordinate. Everything else is just learning to let go of some fears from living as a male and just being myself. Oh and just accepting some things that you didn't want to admit.
Like I said, work in progress. ;)
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Keaira on November 20, 2011, 09:48:00 PM
Although I am proud to be able to say I am probably the best dressed Technician in my factory. If I had to spend so much time in uniform I was going to accessorize and color co-ordinate. Everything else is just learning to let go of some fears from living as a male and just being myself. Oh and just accepting some things that you didn't want to admit.
Like I said, work in progress. ;)

Alright then.

•  

tunak

thank you ladies! :) Im glad to serve as an inspiration
  •  

Byron

Trista, this is an amazing transformation.  You are very fortunate...and beautiful!  :)

edit- removed quoted images- Forum Admin
  •  

Joanna

BEFORE

AFTER

Trista you were an extraordinary looking guy.  You had very fine feminine features which with HRT have been further refined and enhanced making you wholly compatible with treatment and a  a gorgeous girl.  You carry it off tremendously and having watched your videos i know you invest time in your looks.  Its paid off. I would be overjoyed with a fraction of your success. x

edit- removed quoted images- Forum Admin
Hey come and check me out here!!........
http://www.youtube.com/user/JennaArriving1 ;D
  •