News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron

Quote from: JennaRising on November 24, 2011, 02:35:50 PM
Trista you were an extraordinary looking guy.  You had very fine feminine features which with HRT have been further refined and enhanced making you wholly compatible with treatment and a  a gorgeous girl.  You carry it off tremendously and having watched your videos i know you invest time in your looks.  Its paid off. I would be overjoyed with a fraction of your success. x

You shouldn't sell yourself short, Jenna, you look fabulous too.  You will reach your ultimate goal in time as well...I'll bet on that.  ;)
  •  

Joanna

Thank you Trad.  Now im blushing :icon_redface:
Hey come and check me out here!!........
http://www.youtube.com/user/JennaArriving1 ;D
  •  

pebbles

What I look like right now and pretty average for these days. not brushed my hair tired as hell no makeup.

What I looked like 3 years ago.

I know I'm no stunner. But I seem to pass day to day and I'm able to forget about my past for a time... for that I'm thankful.
  •  

Lynn

Pebbles you seriously look like you could be my sister. At a glance I actually thought that before photo was a photo of me. That is eerie D:

It does give me courage though, because that means I have very similar features to work with, and seeing what you've achieved with these features give me great hope! :)
  •  

Byron

Quote from: JennaRising on November 25, 2011, 12:06:30 PM
Thank you Trad.  Now im blushing :icon_redface:

Then my comment served its intended purpose: to make you feel good about yourself!  ;)
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: pebbles on November 25, 2011, 12:35:06 PM

What I look like right now and pretty average for these days. not brushed my hair tired as hell no makeup.

What I looked like 3 years ago.

I know I'm no stunner. But I seem to pass day to day and I'm able to forget about my past for a time... for that I'm thankful.

Not much of a difference, honestly.
  •  

pebbles

Quote from: Mahsa the disco shark on November 25, 2011, 10:51:00 PM
Not much of a difference, honestly.
I know it's what I thought too. Only minor differences in the thickness of my neck texture of my skin, no visible facial hair shadow ect but I wasn't ever really identified as a female before... however now it happens all the time.
  •  

Amalina

There are some amazing transitions in this thread. I can't believe how short of time on a lot of them also. 1-2 years? I never knew medicine could work so well on this. I always assumed before that plastic surgery was the main transforming tool. Learning so much here.

I hope it was ok to bump this up, I needed to see something like this tonight with all thats on my mind and just had to comment.

janis

Hi,
     I am truly amazed how good you lady's look// I sure hope I can look half as good when and if
    I start my transition//
    Hugs
    Janis
  •  

Ayden

There is a certain glow in the after pictures that just was not there in the before ones. Every lady here is beautiful.
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: NotSure on December 14, 2011, 05:43:09 AM
There are some amazing transitions in this thread. I can't believe how short of time on a lot of them also. 1-2 years? I never knew medicine could work so well on this. I always assumed before that plastic surgery was the main transforming tool. Learning so much here.

I hope it was ok to bump this up, I needed to see something like this tonight with all thats on my mind and just had to comment.

In my case, "THE MAGIC IS IN THE MAKEUP"
  •  

Amalina

Quote from: Mahsa the disco shark on December 14, 2011, 03:37:49 PM
In my case, "THE MAGIC IS IN THE MAKEUP"

Well from your avatar pic it looks like it's working great. :)

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: NotSure on December 14, 2011, 05:43:29 PM
Well from your avatar pic it looks like it's working great. :)

Thank you.

Well throwing on girl clothes and taking on hormones isn't a guaranteed "pass". It takes work & dedication. But people can do whatever they'd like.
  •  

Amalina

Quote from: Mahsa the disco shark on December 14, 2011, 05:47:25 PM
Thank you.

Well throwing on girl clothes and taking on hormones isn't a guaranteed "pass". It takes work & dedication. But people can do whatever they'd like.

It's great to see so many able to pass so well. Make up or hormones. Even with some very encouraging comparisons in this thread though I still don't feel I ever could. I have completely the wrong body and face type. I'm glad to be able to talk here about it somewhat though. It has helped a little.

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: NotSure on December 14, 2011, 05:50:53 PM
It's great to see so many able to pass so well. Make up or hormones. Even with some very encouraging comparisons in this thread though I still don't feel I ever could. I have completely the wrong body and face type. I'm glad to be able to talk here about it somewhat though. It has helped a little.

Well as long as you're comfortable in yourself. And hun, we all glam-morous..
  •  

Amalina

Quote from: Mahsa the disco shark on December 14, 2011, 06:17:30 PM

I wish I could say I was, on both counts. Thank you though.

Rebekah with a K-A-H

Quote from: Mahsa the disco shark on December 14, 2011, 06:17:30 PM

I'm not glam, Mahsa.  I'm a proud butch. ;)
  •  

Blanca

I hate to show my boy pictures  >:(

1- May 2008. 41 years old. No hrt
2- August 2009. 42 years old. No hrt
3 & 4- November 2010. 43 years old. No hrt with lot of make up and 1 year growing my hair
5 & 6- December 2011. 44 years old. 7 months on hrt and little make up. Living full time as Carmen

I hope it is helpful for someone in some way. Any comment or suggestion about pictures 5 & 6 is welcome, thanks  :)

(edited to correct dates, thanks Jen61 ;))
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

•  

likealolita

•