Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer.L

There do seem to be some perks to the boyfriends.  hmmm  :-)
Live your life.

•  

Blanca

Quote from: likealolita on December 18, 2011, 01:22:05 AM
You look simply great, Blanca.

Quote from: Jen61 on December 23, 2011, 07:37:21 PM
Carmen,
Heres una mujer muy bonita. You go girl !

Thank you girls, you are so kind, When I started this process I was very pessimist about the changes, but now I think that in 7 months I have exceeded my own espectations, I´m so happy. 

Quote from: Jen61 on December 23, 2011, 07:42:12 PM
@ Carmen
BTW love the way you can go back and forth on time.  :laugh: "December 2012 !  :laugh:

Now is ok, thank you Jen  ;D

Quote from: JennyCop on December 25, 2011, 05:09:56 PM
looking good Jennifer!

@ Blanca : Wow you don't look your age at all, you look much younger!

Maybe hormones gives me the oportunity to recover some lost time. :)
  •  

JessicaH

Wow! All of you girls look AWESOME. I'm JEALOUS! lol  Oh well, here goes...  I've been on HRT for 13 months now and still have a ways to go.

October 2008

October 2010. Right before starting HRT

4 months on HRT

December 26th, 2011 13 months on HRT
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: MsDazzler on December 26, 2011, 12:52:59 PM
Sounds like Masha. lol

Hey he got me KIDS IN THE HALL complete series.
  •  

MsDazzler

Okay.... since i broke ground by finally posting my avatar picture here, I think I have something even better here than before/after still pics...

I have an everyday-picture of myself evolving from male to female for 2 years on YouTube. Should I post it here?
  •  

carol_w

MsDazzler - I think a lot of us on here would be interested in seeing before and after.  Carol
  •  

Ultimus

Quote from: MsDazzler on January 02, 2012, 12:12:05 AM
Okay.... since i broke ground by finally posting my avatar picture here, I think I have something even better here than before/after still pics...

I have an everyday-picture of myself evolving from male to female for 2 years on YouTube. Should I post it here?

Do it!
  •  

Keaira

Had I thought about it, I'd have probably done the same thing MsDazzler. Instead I am building up more personal photos now than I've ever had.
  •  

MsDazzler

How do I embed videos here? Cant figure out how to do it
  •  

Keaira

just copy/paste the url. it should show up.
  •  

Joeyboo~ :3

Quote from: MsDazzler on January 02, 2012, 09:52:18 PM
How do I embed videos here? Cant figure out how to do it

Just post the URL link!
  •  

MsDazzler

I dont want post a link, I want the video to be embedded here right here instead of people having to click it and open in a new window to view it.

I've seen some posters do that...
  •  

drvotion86

copy and paste the URL in the web address to the vid here, it will put the vid up.
  •  

MsDazzler

Ok, got it, thanks, Natalie!

Here it is, basically it is a "work in progress" video, to be never completed until perhaps, I die. :) For 2 years so far, I ve taken a pic everyday. I had been taking everyday pics for a year until I came out as transgender (so I was lucky already to have a year worth of me as a male) then by the second year I was slowly changing to female.

Read the description below my video on YouTube for more info about this video. (you ll have to open it in a new winow to read the description) Also I release a new video very 6 months with new everyday pics added, so you also can subscribe to me when you are on the Youtube website with my video.

Lemme know what you think!
  •  

Jen-Jen

I absolutely loved the video it was so awesome! but it needs a beat!
Don't judge a book by its cover! My lifes been like a country song! True love, amazing grace, severe heartbreak, buckles, boots n spurs! I 've been thrown off the bull a couple times, I keep getting up and dusting myself off! Can't give up on my happily ever after!
  •  

Joeyboo~ :3

Quote from: JennyCop on January 02, 2012, 11:01:38 PM
I absolutely loved the video it was so awesome! but it needs a beat!

She's deaf Jenny!
o:
  •  

mixie

That was awesome the way people kept popping in the background.   Very cool video. 
  •  

stldrmgrl

•  

Jen-Jen

Quote from: JoeyD on January 02, 2012, 11:05:24 PM
She's deaf Jenny!
o:

Thanks for the kick under the table Joey... I didn't realize! Now I feel like a real horses rear end!!! What can I say now? I don't feel like sorry is adequate.
Don't judge a book by its cover! My lifes been like a country song! True love, amazing grace, severe heartbreak, buckles, boots n spurs! I 've been thrown off the bull a couple times, I keep getting up and dusting myself off! Can't give up on my happily ever after!
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: JennyCop on January 02, 2012, 11:55:02 PM
Now I feel like a real horses rear end!!!

You feel like Just Shelley?
  •