Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J R D

Oh yeah, huge difference there, Zylphia.   :P
  •  

Tazia of the Omineca

Can't quite tell if sarcastic, or serious...

Either way I don't really think there is much difference personally, but all the girls here I admit have changed quite a bit.
  •  

J R D

Quote from: Zylphia on February 08, 2012, 10:55:36 PM

Either way I don't really think there is much difference personally, but all the girls here I admit have changed quite a bit.
It was seriously sarcastic, lol.  But certainly not in a mean way. :)     I think you had a really good headstart with your genetics as you looked like a pretty young lady before.   
  •  

Tazia of the Omineca

I got that a lot, now I get it more.
  •  

Keaira

It's been almost a year now. so I might as well post before and after.

Before:

Now:

I don't see much difference, but I did start HRT with a very low dosage for 6 months. Now that I'm at almost full strength I am seeing a lot of difference.
  •  

pretty

Quote from: Keaira on February 09, 2012, 04:06:29 AM
I don't see much difference, but I did start HRT with a very low dosage for 6 months. Now that I'm at almost full strength I am seeing a lot of difference.

I think a lot of it is about presentation. 'Cause HRT is more like an aid than a magic potion.  It's just not gonna do all the work for you.  If you went for a more feminine presentation (brows, makeup, clothing choice, etc) you would probably see a lot more of a difference.

Just some thoughts. Not trying to criticize.
  •  

Amalina

I think I need to go through this thread again, my doubts about transition are stronger than ever right now. It still seems so impossible. Thank you everyone who posted in here, it's definitely a potential inspiration.

MyKa

Everyone looks amazing!!! Congrats to all.
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.....J.Dean
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: pretty on February 09, 2012, 04:22:34 PM
I think a lot of it is about presentation. 'Cause HRT is more like an aid than a magic potion.  It's just not gonna do all the work for you.  If you went for a more feminine presentation (brows, makeup, clothing choice, etc) you would probably see a lot more of a difference.

Just some thoughts. Not trying to criticize.

I know. But, As I have stated many times before, it's hard to look feminine when you cant wear make-up because it comes off due to the heat from molding plastic and spend 90% of the time in uniform. But eyebrows I will work on when I have time. I'm working 7 days this week.*sigh*

I need a career change -_-, this one is getting bad for my health and sanity.
  •  

Rabbit

Well, here is me before and after 10 months of hormones ... moving in a better direction I think... at least I don't look as scary as I used to LOL (my death stare doesn't really have the impact it used to ~pouts~)

•  

Jenny_B_Good

Quote from: Rabbit on February 10, 2012, 12:42:39 AM
Well, here is me before and after 10 months of hormones ... moving in a better direction I think... at least I don't look as scary as I used to LOL (my death stare doesn't really have the impact it used to ~pouts~)

WOW... you look so much softer now. Both physically and appeal.

So Mr Bond... You attempt to thwart my goal of world domination ?!!  NEVER... Prepare the death Stare!
-       The longest journey a human must take, is the eighteen inches from their head to their heart    -
  •  

Tazia of the Omineca

Quote from: Keaira on February 09, 2012, 11:03:22 PM
I know. But, As I have stated many times before, it's hard to look feminine when you cant wear make-up because it comes off due to the heat from molding plastic and spend 90% of the time in uniform. But eyebrows I will work on when I have time. I'm working 7 days this week.*sigh*

I need a career change -_-, this one is getting bad for my health and sanity.
I think most stuff with plastic is bad for your health. Eyebrows are a good thing to work on.
I draw mine on everyday so I do not worry about those things.
Also you have changed a bit, I didn't notice how, or what, but you did.
I guess it'd a bit like me then. :U

But anyways a girl I haven't seen in a long time noticed I looked different.
Apparently I am "a lot more glowey" tthan I used to be. lol
Whatever that means

And Jenny She looks a lot different, maybe a combination of lighting and freckles...
Good comparison though, same face, and yeeeah, girlish no doubt.
  •  

Bishounen

~edit~ just for fun, here is my before stare P:

You know, that before-look was so intensely hot. Dangerous, Classic, Stylish and also a touch of the 'New Romantics' of the Eighties.
Ah, the guys in those days.
  •  

Joeyboo~ :3

~edit~ just for fun, here is my before stare P:

I must go back in time and rub your head.
Looks soft.
  •  

Christine Eryn

This is one of the most awe inspiring posts I have ever seen in my life! Alot of you have a much better foundation and started out alot better than me in my opinion. It's time to go full steam ahead for me now. Perhaps I'll post pics here myself one day. Thanks for sharing!
"There was a sculptor, and he found this stone, a special stone. He dragged it home and he worked on it for months, until he finally finished. When he was ready he showed it to his friends and they said he had created a great statue. And the sculptor said he hadn't created anything, the statue was always there, he just cleared away the small peices." Rambo III
  •  

Rabbit

Quote from: Jenny_B_Good on February 10, 2012, 05:51:05 AM
WOW... you look so much softer now. Both physically and appeal.

Yea, that is one of the best things so far. I am way more approachable (and receptive to being approached) now :)

QuoteYou know, that before-look was so intensely hot. Dangerous, Classic, Stylish and also a touch of the 'New Romantics' of the Eighties.

I think the dangerous aspect was the problem :P

QuoteI must go back in time and rub your head.
Looks soft.

Still soft :) Superrr soft ! :D
  •  

mixie

You looks gorgeous Rabbit these transformations are so cool.  You were gorgeous then and now.
  •  

Rabbit

Quote from: Zylphia on February 08, 2012, 10:55:36 PM

I think you have changed :) Your look is really cute! The hormones pushed things over in a really good direction :)
  •  

Stephanie.Izann

Quote from: Keaira on February 09, 2012, 04:06:29 AM
It's been almost a year now. so I might as well post before and after.

Before:

Now:

Same thing happened to me. They wanted to play it safe with me and then around the 6 or 7 month they were able to go full steam ahead. I've seen a huge difference in my appearance. I've also lost a lot of my guy face and my thighs are bursting and my boobs are growing in such amazing ways. I'm still having some issues with weight but I know I can get a hold of that eventually. Give it time girl.
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: Stephanie.Izann on February 10, 2012, 05:33:05 PM
Same thing happened to me. They wanted to play it safe with me and then around the 6 or 7 month they were able to go full steam ahead. I've seen a huge difference in my appearance. I've also lost a lot of my guy face and my thighs are bursting and my boobs are growing in such amazing ways. I'm still having some issues with weight but I know I can get a hold of that eventually. Give it time girl.

Thank you. ^_^
I know that it takes time. Meanwhile I'll do what I can and adjust to things as they happen. ^_^
  •