Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keaira

Oh, and If I didn't pass, I think Mixie's husband would have pointed that out. ;)
  •  

Ultimus

Quote from: Rabbit on February 10, 2012, 12:42:39 AM
Well, here is me before and after 10 months of hormones ... moving in a better direction I think... at least I don't look as scary as I used to LOL (my death stare doesn't really have the impact it used to ~pouts~)

Wow, you looked really handsome as a man.
  •  

Cadence Jean

Quote from: jdinatale on February 10, 2012, 09:08:13 PM
Wow, you looked really handsome as a man.

And I think you look handsome as a girl, Rabbit. ^_^
to make more better goodness

I have returned to recording on TransByDef!  Watch us at: https://www.youtube.com/TransByDef
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: Venus-Castina on February 14, 2012, 06:23:55 AM
Not on hrt yet but I think it is progressing in the right direction.

Well, I think you are off to a good start. ^_^
  •  

Keaira

my 2 favorite pics of me right now ^_^ compared to the scruffy nerfherder look I had the year before, this is a big improvement. :P
  •  

Quote from: Venus-Castina on February 14, 2012, 06:23:55 AM
Not on hrt yet but I think it is progressing in the right direction.

I'll say so!  You ever try spearmint tea btw?
  •  

mixie

Quote from: Keaira on February 10, 2012, 05:43:15 PM
Oh, and If I didn't pass, I think Mixie's husband would have pointed that out. ;)

Love that the hat is off and your confidence is glowing.  You look beeeeyoootiful!  And yep he would.  ;)
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: mixie on February 14, 2012, 09:54:36 PM

Love that the hat is off and your confidence is glowing.  You look beeeeyoootiful!  And yep he would.  ;)

Thank you. ^_^ and it seems I posted the same picture twice. So, that post has been edited. ^_^
  •  

Tazia of the Omineca

Gurl, you should do your eyebrows. I'd love to see them thinned down a bit. :)
  •  

Karii Cloud

Before

My last semester in college doing a bit of "pre-transition rlt"(lived a month in drag basically to see where my head was @)

1 1/2 later and 20 days HRT (still go to work as a guy, dress on days off, until I pass enough to comfortably transition)

~60 days HRT (I'm at 75 days today, still a man @ work, sigh)

Still working on a TON of things (voice, face/chest/back hair, ect)

Check it out
http://kariicloudblog.blogspot.com

Love, peace, puppies, ponies, and glitter,

Karii = )
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: Zylphia on February 15, 2012, 01:40:44 AM
Gurl, you should do your eyebrows. I'd love to see them thinned down a bit. :)

*sighs* I'm not even awake enough to properly respond to this right now.
  •  

Tazia of the Omineca

I`m sorry did I offend you? If I did I'll feel even worse for doing it again possibly. :c
  •  

Joeyboo~ :3

Before:

After:

I really need to do something about the whole hair deal.
It's too short, and I'm tired of being in guy mode because of it.
bleh x3
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: Zylphia on February 15, 2012, 07:47:18 AM
I`m sorry did I offend you? If I did I'll feel even worse for doing it again possibly. :c

No, thats not it. I was still sleepy and  I didn't have my glasses on, so I couldn't reply  properly. I just don't subscribe to the theory that real women have pencil thin eyebrows, No eyebrows that have to be drawn on, etc.
having said that, yes, I know they need thinned out, But I have worked 7 days a week for almost a month now. Other things are more important right now (unfortunately). BUT, there is always someone who thinks my eyebrows are too thick, no matter what I do.

So, don't feel bad. *huggles*
  •  

Tazia of the Omineca

I draw mine on because I hate eyebrows with a fiery passion which burns them from my face.
  •  

Steffi

QuoteI just don't subscribe to the theory that real women have pencil thin eyebrows, No eyebrows that have to be drawn on, etc.
- but they weren't born in a male body so have to try harder, were they?  ::)
You may not subscribe to the theory but the advice is sound - your bushy eyebrows aren't doing you any favours - pluck them a bit.

(btw...... it's not a dig at you, but talking about "real" women offends some of the more touchy girls....... that's why you see the terms "cis-women" or "born women" etc   :))
To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)
I started out with nothing..... and I still have most of it left.
  •  

Alyx.

Quote from: Keaira on February 15, 2012, 12:06:30 PM
No, thats not it. I was still sleepy and  I didn't have my glasses on, so I couldn't reply  properly. I just don't subscribe to the theory that real women have pencil thin eyebrows, No eyebrows that have to be drawn on, etc.
having said that, yes, I know they need thinned out, But I have worked 7 days a week for almost a month now. Other things are more important right now (unfortunately). BUT, there is always someone who thinks my eyebrows are too thick, no matter what I do.

So, don't feel bad. *huggles*

Holy...

JoeyD was the most gorgeous person ever even before hormones! HOW THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?

No really, like, how is your hair so straight and black and shiny? And your skin so amazing? And your lips so... uh... well I'm not sure but they look good too.
If you do not agree to my demands... TOO LATE
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: Steffi on February 15, 2012, 10:27:15 PM
- but they weren't born in a male body so have to try harder, were they?  ::)
You may not subscribe to the theory but the advice is sound - your bushy eyebrows aren't doing you any favours - pluck them a bit.

(btw...... it's not a dig at you, but talking about "real" women offends some of the more touchy girls....... that's why you see the terms "cis-women" or "born women" etc   :))

I meant to put the "real women" in quotations, but was in a rush to get out of the door. Gomen nasai. :(
  •  

Luc

JoeyD, I think the doctors made a mistake... I can't imagine you weren't born female!
"If you want to criticize my methods, fine. But you can keep your snide remarks to yourself, and while you're at it, stop criticizing my methods!"

Check out my blog at http://hormonaldivide.blogspot.com
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: Luc on February 18, 2012, 02:10:59 AM
JoeyD, I think the doctors made a mistake... I can't imagine you weren't born female!

I agree!
  •