Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keaira

Okay, I did some pruning. But I refuse to paint/draw/doodle my eyebrows or make them super thin. I don't have a very steady hand these days. :P I'll also show off my hair coloring that I have mixed feelings about. Love the color, just wish the highlights came out as highlights, and not like a bucket of redhead was splashed on me :P But it looks interesting anyway. ^_^

I may thin the brows out just a little more tomorrow, but I want to see how they look with fresh eyes. I'm sleepy...
  •  

Make_It_Good

I just have to jump in here and say everyone, from page 1 all the way to here, is looking amazing!
Some of you girls have changed dramatically in such a short time aswell.
I want to mention a few in particular; Karii Cloud, Samantha Marie, LifeInNeon, Cadence Jean and A Dresden Doll.
But like I said, everyone is looking great! :)
  •  

Ultimus

Quote from: Make_It_Good on February 18, 2012, 05:01:15 PM
I just have to jump in here and say everyone, from page 1 all the way to here, is looking amazing!
I want to mention a few in particular; Karii Cloud, Samantha Marie, LifeInNeon, Cadence Jean and A Dresden Doll.

Wow I'm mirin' your avatar. Awesome pic. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
  •  

Assoluta

I never had ultra masculine features, but I looked unmistakeably male - never mistaken for a female with short hair

I guessed that my features would be a good base for the hormones to work on - I think it turned out alright! ;)

It takes balls to go through SRS!

My singing and music channel - Visit pwetty pwease!!!:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kibouo?feature=mhee
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: Assoluta on February 18, 2012, 06:43:34 PM
I never had ultra masculine features, but I looked unmistakeably male - never mistaken for a female with short hair

I guessed that my features would be a good base for the hormones to work on - I think it turned out alright! ;)

OMG! Boy mode looks so much like a guy I've seen around work who come's from France. The resemblance is pretty close.
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: Zylphia on February 15, 2012, 01:40:44 AM
Gurl, you should do your eyebrows. I'd love to see them thinned down a bit. :)

I did some more work to them... then washed my hair. I'll post a picture or two tomorrow where I can use natural sunlight because my skin is not yellow in real life. And pretty myself up a bit.
  •  

Tazia of the Omineca

•  

Keaira

trust me, at 4:30am, I am not the easiest thing on your eyes. :laugh:
  •  

Tazia of the Omineca

•  

King Malachite

I second that.    :)  All of you ladies are looking gorgeous!
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: Malachite on February 19, 2012, 05:21:30 AM
I second that.    :)  All of you ladies are looking gorgeous!

You boys are so sweet. ^_^
  •  

Jennifer.L

Live your life.

•  

Tazia of the Omineca

•  

Keaira

Here you go Zylphia. You waited patiently for pics.

And I took Mixie's suggestion and got another hat. :P

Let's try this again. Before HRT. Not the joy in the facial experession

After1 year of HRT. Note the playful smile on the lips.
  •  

Tazia of the Omineca

Awe yeah I feel special~

And your eyebrows have tamed. I like them.
And they aren't pencil thin. :)
  •  

Keaira

No, not pencil thin. Just better. waxed, then about 2 hours or so plucking to tidy, and shape them. Just in time for me to go shopping today. I picked up 2 tubes of lipstick, lip stain, eyeliner, mascara and some concealer, a green lace-trimmed camisole and a pair of oh so comfy running shoes and a hat.

my new hat was Mixie's suggestion a while back:

Busy day
  •  

mixie

I love that you post more pictures without the hat, (though I love this one!) but it shows you are more confident about your hair.  Really the pictures look wonderful.  I am so happy how pretty you've been looking lately!  We still need that picture of the dress!
  •  

Keaira

Thank you Mixie. I don't mind not wearing a hat. Especially since some of that hair has grown back in. Before I though it looked awful. Now I worry about facial hair the most. I'm going to order some derma blend shortly. Unfortunately I'm probably not going to be able to wear it at work because of the heat, but I don't see a point anyway since they all know me there anyway.

Also, that dress should arrive this week. I bought a black bolero to go with it. So I think I'm doing well with this fashion project. I hope the dress fits ok. I don't tend to order dresses online because of  sizing differences.

God I hope I don't look like a guy in a dress when I try it on.  That's what I'm worried about most.
  •  

KateConnors

@Karii

You're not the only rugby diva here   :laugh:

Before (2006)

After (Oct 2011 - 7 months of HRT)

After (Jan 2012 - 10 months of HRT)

The thought of playing rugby with my 36B chest isn't a pleasant one  ;)
  •  

Keaira

Oooh, so much less hairy and prettier. I could never see the appeal of rugby. I mean so many players look just as beat up as boxers. :D
  •