News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Make_It_Good

Quote from: Whitney on February 27, 2012, 11:57:20 PM
I'd hardly say I'm anywhere near the "after" mark, at least in my own eyes, but I may as well contribute. Anything to post with my new avatar<3

First year at university in my dorm room. I'm very sad I lost that oil of Starry Night I bought outside the Guggenheim. Also, ewwww, gross! Face pubes...

Returning form a year long leave of absence, I'm really glad I went back to that school. On top of the Empire State building visiting NY with my dad and little brother before term.

2010ish-2011ish
This is probably one of the last images of me before I began my transition. I miss the simplicity of showers back then... I'm in my apartment sometime during the last two years at university; though the background is pretty nondescript ;-).

I just took these with my webcam, sorry that the webcam sucks for pictures. I really need to invest in a quality camera that isn't a stupid gigantic DSLR. Just over a year on HRT.

And we let the hair down...

Personally, I don't think a whole lot has changed. If I struck those same poses without makeup as in the before shots I'd probably look the same more or less. Though, I'm absolutely my harshest critic, no two ways about that, so who knows. And before anyone says anything about the shadow, you gotta grow some to zap some. I already had to cancel one electro appointment because I was weak and gave in and shaved it all off to go out on Saturday. I'm covering up like three day's growth here with pretty minimal makeup. :-\

Whoa!!!!
This is great evidence of us being our own worst critics, as you have changed a tremendous amount. I honestly struggle to see the pictures as the same person. You look very happy and if I saw you, I wouldnt question you at all. Have more confidence in how you look, because you have no reason not to.
  •  

mixie

I agree.  I can't get over how different you look.  You look like a big burly guy in the first pix,  and then his sweet demure sister in the after ones.  I also agree you should have more confidence.

•  

monica93304

I'd hardly say I'm anywhere near the "after" mark, at least in my own eyes, but I may as well contribute. Anything to post with my new avatar<3

First year at university in my dorm room. I'm very sad I lost that oil of Starry Night I bought outside the Guggenheim. Also, ewwww, gross! Face pubes...

Returning form a year long leave of absence, I'm really glad I went back to that school. On top of the Empire State building visiting NY with my dad and little brother before term.

2010ish-2011ish
This is probably one of the last images of me before I began my transition. I miss the simplicity of showers back then... I'm in my apartment sometime during the last two years at university; though the background is pretty nondescript ;-).

I just took these with my webcam, sorry that the webcam sucks for pictures. I really need to invest in a quality camera that isn't a stupid gigantic DSLR. Just over a year on HRT.

Personally, I don't think a whole lot has changed. If I struck those same poses without makeup as in the before shots I'd probably look the same more or less. Though, I'm absolutely my harshest critic, no two ways about that, so who knows. And before anyone says anything about the shadow, you gotta grow some to zap some. I already had to cancel one electro appointment because I was weak and gave in and shaved it all off to go out on Saturday. I'm covering up like three day's growth here with pretty minimal makeup. :-\

Whitney, let me echo some of the other responses by saying you look beautiful.

Your statement about looking the same?  There's some truth to that in the sense that eyes are a reflection of what's inside your soul.  You're the same person, but now you see yourself as the person that you identify fully with.  You look 100% female and don't let anyone tell you different.

Way to go sister!
  •  

Tazia of the Omineca

Quote from: Cadence Jean on February 27, 2012, 07:40:12 AM
Gross!

But not gross enough to change that you're lovely. ;)
*runs off crying*
  •  

Alainaluvsu

My progress so far...

First E pill in my mouth

2 months into HRT

Tonight, after a long day at work, and a hard day at school (6 months HRT)

My sister was shocked at the change when I showed her.. said "YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL NOW!" Eventually I'll put on make up.. I want to .. I'm just.. broke lol.
To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

•  

Sam-

damn whitney. you look amazing.
you're coming along quite well too alaina, very pretty :)
  •  

Cadence Jean

HOLY >-bleeped-<!

Yeah, you're a doll. :)

2010ish-2011ish

to make more better goodness

I have returned to recording on TransByDef!  Watch us at: https://www.youtube.com/TransByDef
  •  

Cadence Jean

The E has been way kind to you!  Did you also lose weight in those six months?  The E made a huge diff on your cheeks.  Just incredible.  You look gorgeous!

Quote from: Alainaluvsu on March 02, 2012, 01:19:51 AM
My progress so far...

First E pill in my mouth

2 months into HRT

My sister was shocked at the change when I showed her.. said "YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL NOW!" Eventually I'll put on make up.. I want to .. I'm just.. broke lol.
to make more better goodness

I have returned to recording on TransByDef!  Watch us at: https://www.youtube.com/TransByDef
  •  

Alainaluvsu

Quote from: Cadence Jean on March 02, 2012, 07:32:44 PM
The E has been way kind to you!  Did you also lose weight in those six months?  The E made a huge diff on your cheeks.  Just incredible.  You look gorgeous!

Thank you!!!

I'm actually the exact same weight right now. I lost about 10 lbs from start to month 2. Now, my muscle everywhere has turned into fat. I had pretty decent size pectorals, but now I have a full A cup. My thighs used to be all muscle but now they're flabbier. I used to hate looking at myself in the mirror with only a bra on or no sleeves.. now my shoulders aren't as muscular. My body looks much more feminine than my face does.

•  

Skyanne

Here's mine, they're about two years apart if I remember correctly and are the results of one year of hormones and FFS. No make-up in either (the bruise on my jaw is cause I'm still recovering from my FFS).

Before

After
  •  

Jen-Jen

2010ish-2011ish

very well done! Whitney, you have had a beautiful transition with great results, you look stunning! You go girl!
Don't judge a book by its cover! My lifes been like a country song! True love, amazing grace, severe heartbreak, buckles, boots n spurs! I 've been thrown off the bull a couple times, I keep getting up and dusting myself off! Can't give up on my happily ever after!
  •  

Jen-Jen

My progress so far...

First E pill in my mouth

2 months into HRT

looking good! You definetly do look like a girl! Yay!
Don't judge a book by its cover! My lifes been like a country song! True love, amazing grace, severe heartbreak, buckles, boots n spurs! I 've been thrown off the bull a couple times, I keep getting up and dusting myself off! Can't give up on my happily ever after!
  •  

Keaira

I looked through some old photos I have scattered in my online collection.

Before, I had moved into this crappy little hole in the middle oc nothing but corn fields. The town was called Roachdale. And it lived up to it's name.

taken a week ago I'm guessing. Looks like my cheek bones are becoming pretty defined and my lips became fuller.

Just because I was thinking happy thoughts. ^_^

•  

Tazia of the Omineca

not much has changed in transition for me. mostly because i have always had the body of a weird pre-teen girl.
lol
  •  

ByeBye

My progress so far...

First E pill in my mouth

2 months into HRT

♥ You look pretty. Those hormones are changing you for the better! :) ♥

I was under the impression you had blonde hair because of that angel picture.
♥   I'm like an egg that is hatching into something great :)
  •  

Natalie <3

Here is my before and after with no makeup =)  Oh and today is exactly 11 months next month is a yr yay!!!
  •  

Alainaluvsu

Keaira: Your arms look like they're getting much smaller!!!

Alyssa: thank you so very much :)

Natalie: I look at you with so much jealousy :( lol ... you are just... gorgeous

•  

Keaira

Quote from: Alainaluvsu on March 05, 2012, 10:43:35 PM
Keaira: Your arms look like they're getting much smaller!!!

I hope so. Truthfully though I think it may be possible, but I'm not sure. I still (barely) lift that impact gun every day so I don't know. I'm sure it will be one of those things, like my face, where I didn't notice any changes until one day when I was tied my hair back in the bathroom and cought my reflection in the mirror.
  •  

Azmaria

ok, my turn i guess...

over a year ago.

less than a year ago...

about 4 months ago in my wig.

i just took this one a few minutes ago. i think i look horrid, but i also just got done driving several hours in 50mph winds...
  •