Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MyKa

Inna, absolutely beautiful!!!!!
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.....J.Dean
  •  

Ultimus

Quote from: inna on March 18, 2012, 09:41:12 PM
unbelievable changes in transition, it is mesmerizing to see HRT in action only visible at speed up time, I have been on hrt for 8months prior to my surgery but since I am OLD my hopes for womanhood were to say, far fetched fantasy, so I resulted to making this fantasy real in the way of scalpel and chisel :) Well, here is a recollection of those events in a short film. Hope you like :)

Inna, you look much, much younger! That's pretty incredible.
  •  

Alyx.

No comments on mine? :U

I'm way impressed at how my face has filled out. I looked like skeletor before. :P
If you do not agree to my demands... TOO LATE
  •  

Alainaluvsu

Quote from: alyx. on March 19, 2012, 12:46:34 PM
No comments on mine? :U

I'm way impressed at how my face has filled out. I looked like skeletor before. :P

I dont see much difference, sorry :(

You should grow your hair out. And smile!! Are you sure youre on an effective dosage?
To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

•  

Alyx.

Um, well, I've been self medicating for three and a half months, then I was on the same dosage but doctor prescribed for a month.

Then I took a blood test to determine my correct dosage and now I've been on that for about two-three weeks. :)

And I'm working on growing my hair out! Hair grows REALLY frickin slowly!
  •  

Alainaluvsu

And what were the test results? Its okay to list your levels here, just not your dosages.

Hair grows .5 an inch a month (on avg). Your hair should be 3 inches longer than it was in the first pic, assuming youve been letting it grow since september.

•  

Alyx.

Well, I did trim my bangs so it could look like I have a more female hairline. But other then that yeah I've been letting it grow. :)

The test results said that my testosterone was on the low end of male range,, and estrogen wasn't high enough. (I think)  So my doctor didn't increase my spiro dosage but she increase my estrodol dosage by 50%.

•  

Alainaluvsu

That makes since. As estradiol increases, testosterone will be further suppressed. Im sure you will start seeing results once testosterone drops below 100 ng/ml. Low end of normal for males is about 300-400. Thats probably your problem. If your libido drops off considerably, and your skin starts drying up, thats a good clue of female range teststerone. If you start developing breasts, thats also a good sign of being in the proper range.

As far as your hair... it looks like its grown slightly, maybe an inch or so but... well maybe the photo is bad for determining that.  Maybe your hair grows slowly. What i do know is that youre about to reach a point where youll start HATING your hair. Just stick with it. Itll be worth it, promise :)

•  

Biscuit_Stix

Ladies ladies ladies, too much... This thread is hottie overload. You all look absolutely amazing. Pardon the creepy lurking, I'm just snooping around. MTF friend just started HRT so I figured I'd pop over for a bit, peek in on this thread and get a basic idea of what to expect and may I just say... 'Hi. How ya doin?' ;-) (Absolutely mimicking Flynn Rider, btw...) I feel a bit like I'm peeking into the ladies locker room, but for all the shoes you can throw at my head, it was worth it, :-D
What the hell was that?!                 From every wound there is a scar,
Spaceball 1.                                     and every scar tells a story.
*gasp* They've gone to plaid!        A story that says,
                                                        "I survived."
  •  

Alainaluvsu

Ill make a deal with you. If you compliment me personally, i will keep my shoe to myself :D

•  

Biscuit_Stix

Hahaha, Alainaluvsu, my head thanks you profusely (or a bit, depending on the size/material of the shoes :-D) I do love the cute bookish/librarian thing you have going, though, regardless of shoe size ;-)
What the hell was that?!                 From every wound there is a scar,
Spaceball 1.                                     and every scar tells a story.
*gasp* They've gone to plaid!        A story that says,
                                                        "I survived."
  •  

Alyx.

Quote from: Alainaluvsu on March 19, 2012, 03:53:42 PM
That makes since. As estradiol increases, testosterone will be further suppressed. Im sure you will start seeing results once testosterone drops below 100 ng/ml. Low end of normal for males is about 300-400. Thats probably your problem. If your libido drops off considerably, and your skin starts drying up, thats a good clue of female range teststerone. If you start developing breasts, thats also a good sign of being in the proper range.

As far as your hair... it looks like its grown slightly, maybe an inch or so but... well maybe the photo is bad for determining that.  Maybe your hair grows slowly. What i do know is that youre about to reach a point where youll start HATING your hair. Just stick with it. Itll be worth it, promise :)

Oh, I've been developing breasts for quite some time. :D How do I know if my skin is dry? It certainly doesn't feel WET or OILY!

Yeah, every time I grow my hair out I chop it off cause I can't stand it anymore. I'll take your word for it. :P
  •  

Alainaluvsu

Quote from: Biscuit_Stix on March 19, 2012, 04:13:05 PM
Hahaha, Alainaluvsu, my head thanks you profusely (or a bit, depending on the size/material of the shoes :-D) I do love the cute bookish/librarian thing you have going, though, regardless of shoe size ;-)

Boy my shoes are only a 9 in womens! But that's close enough to keep my shoes from flying I guess lol. TY  :)

Quote from: alyx. on March 19, 2012, 04:44:55 PM
Oh, I've been developing breasts for quite some time. :D How do I know if my skin is dry? It certainly doesn't feel WET or OILY!

Yeah, every time I grow my hair out I chop it off cause I can't stand it anymore. I'll take your word for it. :P

Look at your knuckles, are they cracking? Is the skin rather hard? Can you see any dry, dead skin cells on your skin (not just on the knuckles)? If yes, then it's dry. If you look closely in the mirror, are your pores noticable? If so, then it's oily (although most people have combination skin on their face, that is "oily" around the nose and drier as it goes outward from the face)

I started growing my hair out in Sept 2010. I used to never get complimented on my hair. Then I started getting the compliments around July, August? Now I get compliments almost daily. It's worth looking in the mirror for 10 months or so saying "I HATE MY HAIRRRR!!!"

To give you an idea what a difference hair can make, this was taken in September.. right after my last boy haircut:

Compared to now:

•  

Alyx.

Haha, holy >-bleeped-<, that IS a difference! ;D

Alright, alright, I'm growing it out as fast as I can. :P

Nah, I don't have any cracking or dead skin, and I can see the pores on my nose rather easily. My labido is down but I wouldn't say it's super noticeable. Should I contact my endo about this?
  •  

Shang

@ Alainaluvsu:  What did you feed your hair to get it to grow so fast???  My hair is just now that length and I shaved it off a good year and a half ago.

@ Alyx:  Oily skin is relatively normal and they make different items to help out with it. :)    I have oily skin and have to use a certain face wash to keep it from getting too bad.

@ Everyone else:  I love seeing all of these pictures. :)  Someone I know is pre-HRT though she really wants to start soon and I think these pictures are an awesome way to inspire confidence and to help people get through the tough times.
  •  

Alainaluvsu

Quote from: Lynn Gabriel on March 19, 2012, 07:27:04 PM
@ Alainaluvsu:  What did you feed your hair to get it to grow so fast???  My hair is just now that length and I shaved it off a good year and a half ago.

Sorry, that first pic was Sept of 2010, so that WAS a year n a half ago! Your hair is growing fine, I'm sure :)

•  

Shang

Quote from: Alainaluvsu on March 19, 2012, 09:32:42 PM
Sorry, that first pic was Sept of 2010, so that WAS a year n a half ago! Your hair is growing fine, I'm sure :)

Hahaha, thank you. :)  My hair is just notorious for not growing at the normal speed though it fluctuates in speed, or so it seems.  It's rather annoying since I'd like to get it long enough to cut it and donate it.
  •  

Alainaluvsu

Quote from: Lynn Gabriel on March 19, 2012, 09:42:13 PM
Hahaha, thank you. :)  My hair is just notorious for not growing at the normal speed though it fluctuates in speed, or so it seems.  It's rather annoying since I'd like to get it long enough to cut it and donate it.

Aww.. I'd give alot of stuff, but my hair is staying on my head lol!

You can always eat lots of protein. Hair is made out of keratin, which is a form of protein. Diet is actually quite important when it comes to the health of the hair.

•  

Shang

Quote from: Alainaluvsu on March 19, 2012, 10:13:49 PM
Aww.. I'd give alot of stuff, but my hair is staying on my head lol!

You can always eat lots of protein. Hair is made out of keratin, which is a form of protein. Diet is actually quite important when it comes to the health of the hair.

I probably should put more protein in my diet anyway, but if it helps with hair health...

I plan on donating once my hair is down pretty far because I think my mom might kill me if I try to cut it like I did when I was trying to pass as male (which worked, at least in pictures).  Yes, she doesn't live with me, buuuuut one more word of being a "butch lesbian" and I'm going to die (lol). 

I will be trying for a slightly shorter hair cut because I look more androgynous (face wise at least) that way.
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: Biscuit_Stix on March 19, 2012, 03:59:13 PM
Ladies ladies ladies, too much... This thread is hottie overload. You all look absolutely amazing. Pardon the creepy lurking, I'm just snooping around. MTF friend just started HRT so I figured I'd pop over for a bit, peek in on this thread and get a basic idea of what to expect and may I just say... 'Hi. How ya doin?' ;-) (Absolutely mimicking Flynn Rider, btw...) I feel a bit like I'm peeking into the ladies locker room, but for all the shoes you can throw at my head, it was worth it, :-D

I won't throw shoes, I like mine too much. But I have plenty of pointy, round, dull and heavy items to chuck from my tool box. :P
Since you were nice though, I won't. Good luck to your friend and I hope all goes well in her transition. ^_^
  •