News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

queerkristina

Quote from: Tazia of the Omineca on April 10, 2012, 10:45:06 PM
I think your eyebrows need to be less close together.

yeah. and ideally a lot thinner. But i cant seem to shape them very well by myself at home with tweezers, and i dont know a trans friendly local salon yet. =/ I usually have my partner do them, but we are long distance atm.

Tazia of the Omineca

I have difficulty too sometimes.
You might need to trim them too though.
The trimming was a problem for me because I didn't get why my eyebrows looked off.
It was just that some of the hairs were too long.
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: queerkristina on April 10, 2012, 04:29:59 PM
all of you are sooo prettty! <3 <3 <3 Gives me a little hope about what hormones will do to me. =)

I'm not pretty, just cute. I agree though, it's amazing to see how much people have changed. It takes time, patience and a bit of effort. HRT helps too. but you can't totally rely on hormones.
I'm sure you will be fine though. We'll be happy to have your pictures here too. ^_^
  •  

Ayden

Quote from: Keaira on April 08, 2012, 02:06:16 AM
Thank you. It's funny seeing some of these photo's that I rescued. I was a scruffy nerf hearder in some of these pictures. Now I look, dare I say, Presentable?

I guess that with being depressed I just didnt care really.

Kearia, I hope you don't mind a guy posting but I love your smile. You look so happy!
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: Ayden on April 11, 2012, 12:30:40 AM
Kearia, I hope you don't mind a guy posting but I love your smile. You look so happy!

I don't mind guys posting here at all. In a way, I value their input more than other women because guys generally look at girls way more than we look at each other.
I am happy. Honestly, I never thought I would be.  before my transition I would hate waking up in the mornings. I tried to put on a smile and be in a good mood at work but I had this deep self-loathing and hatred that I couldn't shake. I just wasn't me. Now, I wake up and just have this sense of peace. I like my appearance, I feel free from a role that I was really bad at and I don't have to hold back anything anymore. I'm not angry at the world anymore. ^_^
  •  

Ayden

Quote from: Keaira on April 11, 2012, 12:44:33 AM
I don't mind guys posting here at all. In a way, I value their input more than other women because guys generally look at girls way more than we look at each other.
I am happy. Honestly, I never thought I would be.  before my transition I would hate waking up in the mornings. I tried to put on a smile and be in a good mood at work but I had this deep self-loathing and hatred that I couldn't shake. I just wasn't me. Now, I wake up and just have this sense of peace. I like my appearance, I feel free from a role that I was really bad at and I don't have to hold back anything anymore. I'm not angry at the world anymore. ^_^

Well, I can honestly say that your smile portrays so much joy and happiness. The difference is astonishing. I can see a woman's soul in your eyes in the before pictures. The recent pictures are for sure that of a beautiful, confident woman. I looked at your photo and I couldn't help but smile. I am glad that you are happy now. You are a lovely woman. I just wish I could meet you in person and give you a huge hug.

I will stop now however, because I am a little tipsy, and your cute smile makes me want to flirt with you. :D
  •  

Keaira

Well thank you Ayden. ^_^ that's so sweet. I don't handle complements too well.  But you made me smile and even blush a little. I think I shall add your comments to a little list I keep for the times I feel a little down. Thank you :d  hugs are always welcome and freely given. ^_^
  •  

TheAetherealMeadow

This isn't a before and after as in before and after coming out, but rather this is a before my morning prep (hair, cosmetics, etc.) and afterwards. It makes such a huge difference, even I am shocked it's the same person!  :o

•  

Ayden

Quote from: Keaira on April 11, 2012, 02:06:21 AM
Well thank you Ayden. ^_^ that's so sweet. I don't handle complements too well. Lol  but I thought you identified as gay.  Does that mean I could turn a gay man straight? :p either way hugs are always welcome and freely given. ^_^

Oh dear, no! I am very gay, but I can honestly say that I am a shameless flirt! My husband always tells me that I am terrible about that. :D I just think you are a lovely lady. Please do not misunderstand me at all, you are a beautiful woman. I just wanted to express my thoughts. You really are a very lovely.
  •  

Kadri

Oh my goodness, that is amazing TheAetherealMeadow!
There is a lot of careful work in there.
I wonder how long your morning prep takes?
  •  

Tristan

Quote from: TheAetherealMeadow on April 11, 2012, 02:30:34 AM
This isn't a before and after as in before and after coming out, but rather this is a before my morning prep (hair, cosmetics, etc.) and afterwards. It makes such a huge difference, even I am shocked it's the same person!  :o

you have that lady gaga look. i love it.
  •  

Trans Truth

Your sense of style is great.

I personally don't have the patience to do all this.
http://trans-solutions.blogspot.com/ - Calling for solutions for all trans people.

•  

Keaira

Quote from: Ayden on April 11, 2012, 03:23:44 AM
Oh dear, no! I am very gay, but I can honestly say that I am a shameless flirt! My husband always tells me that I am terrible about that. :D I just think you are a lovely lady. Please do not misunderstand me at all, you are a beautiful woman. I just wanted to express my thoughts. You really are a very lovely.

LOL Don't worry Ayden, I didn't misunderstand. I'm very much a Lesbian :P But thank you for the complements, It put a smile on my face.

TheAetherealMeadow, what can I say but, wow. That's a lot of prep work and it looks great! I bet you turn heads with that look. ^_^
  •  

likealolita

Stunning.  I am jealous.

Looks like I need to work on my makeup skills, hehe...
  •  

Michelle G

Quote from: Tazia of the Omineca on April 10, 2012, 10:41:46 PM
B/N

B/N

B/N

My hair is worse now because I have dyed it so many times x_x

You are absolutely adorable!! shorter hair is a perfect style for you :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Tazia of the Omineca

Quote from: Michelle G on April 11, 2012, 01:57:55 PM
You are absolutely adorable!! shorter hair is a perfect style for you :)
Thanks! I want a little bit longer hair.
By a bit longer I want like down to my mid back with the same sort of style I have now pulled into a ponytail. :3
  •  

Michelle G

Tazia, that would look very cute as well! 

I am working on growing mine longer also,,,short of hanging weights on my hair its going as good as it can ;)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Tazia of the Omineca

•  

Keaira

Tazia, I really like the pixie cut on you. it's very cute.  and works very well with your small frame. You've certainly changed quite a bit too. ^_^

I want to grow my hair down to my chest. But I may not be able to since I am a technician that works around heavy machinery. Although I'd be able to wear it as a bun and under a hat.... hmmm...
  •  

Monica85

Hello, i am new on this forum. Anyway here is some  before and after pictures!

After 1 year:

After 2 year:

•