Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elizabeth K

Age 14

Age 61

8 months into HRT

Two years HRT

Three years HRT

Drivers License

Age 65
  •  

mixie

You look like your are barely 50.  Does HRT make you look younger?  Seems like a lot of you look younger after transition?
  •  

crazy old bat

Quote from: mixie on June 24, 2012, 10:23:51 PM
You look like your are barely 50.  Does HRT make you look younger?  Seems like a lot of you look younger after transition?
It does tend to make many of us look younger, could be due to the way we start picking up more fat under our skin, the way it makes our skin a bit more translucent and just generally softer looking.   

When I didn't smoke for a long time, most people thought I was in my twenties and were surprise to find out I was forty-something.  Losing some weight did seem to add a few years in appearance over the last year though.
  •  

BrokenCode

I figure I post one. I just had a real cool weekend especially when I took this picture. hehe. :) I was like finally I'm looking like me. Yay.
<3 Harley

>

•  

Carolina1983

Quote from: BrokenCode on June 24, 2012, 11:23:44 PM
I figure I post one. I just had a real cool weekend especially when I took this picture. hehe. :) I was like finally I'm looking like me. Yay.
<3 Harley

>

And looking good too :D.  How long have you been on hrt?

Hmmm I am almost jealous now ;). It seems that so many start off with a pretty good face, but as for myself I am not that lucky :S.

•  

Stephanie.Izann

I posted some pics in the "just for us" section.
It was the first time I ever posted pics of me.

Here is the link to the page (AMAZON D did me the favor of posting the pics since I tend to be a little inept with Computer thingies)...

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,80658.760.html

Hope it works.   :D

•  

Jamie D

<3 Harley

>

Waaay cute.

Both of them.
  •  

cwrukid2012lakeforest

<3 Harley

>

you are gorgeous keep it up.
  •  

crazy old bat

Quote from: mixie on June 24, 2012, 08:47:55 PM
Jamie I didn't realize you were "crazy old bat!"  :)  You look amazing.  It's interesting to me to see the detail of the necklace in your first transition picture and how it really feminizes your appearance.   You look great.  I envy your skinny self. :)
Its a butterfly that is on the necklace, haven't worn it in a good while though. These days, I usually just wear earrings and a watch for jewelry and that's it.

And being skinny isn't all that great, I only weigh 134 or so at 5'10" now. I liked it better when I was closer to 150-156, but I can't keep weight on. As it is, I have to eat even when I don't really want to just to maintain my current weight. I'm hoping to eventually gain it back so I don't have to buy all new slacks, jeans and such.

Thanks for your comments:)

•  

UCBerkeleyPostop

I don't have any "pre" digital photos. I recently found some old photos of me when I weighed nearly three hundred pounds and had a beard. I was shocked. (You would be shocked too but you will just have to trust me on this.) OTOH my high school yearbook photo shows a slim "pretty boy." Before Stanley Morgan Chase and the Bank of America paid for my $80,000 in surgeries, I often rued the fact that I could not transition in high school and wondered how pretty I would be had I done this earlier. But after all the work, I don't regret a thing. Sometimes, I have to pinch myself.
  •  

monica93304

<3 Harley

>

Wow   :o

How long in between pictures?

You look lovely sis.
  •  

UCBerkeleyPostop

I posted
Quote from: UCBerkeleyPostop on June 25, 2012, 08:32:57 PM
I don't have any "pre" digital photos. I recently found some old photos of me when I weighed nearly three hundred pounds and had a beard. I was shocked. (You would be shocked too but you will just have to trust me on this.) OTOH my high school yearbook photo shows a slim "pretty boy." Before Stanley Morgan Chase and the Bank of America paid for my $80,000 in surgeries, I often rued the fact that I could not transition in high school and wondered how pretty I would be had I done this earlier. But after all the work, I don't regret a thing. Sometimes, I have to pinch myself.

Now that I have looked back over the thread, there are some pretty shocking transformations. Robert Downey Jr to MSNBC Savanna Guthrie? Amazing!

What I notice though is cute guy = pretty woman.
  •  

UCBerkeleyPostop

•  

UCBerkeleyPostop

Here is a reasonable facsimile of my before and after photos:

•  

Carlita

Quote from: UCBerkeleyPostop on June 25, 2012, 08:43:49 PM

What I notice though is cute guy = pretty woman.

Tru dat ... It's amazing how the qualities we associate with being handsome in a man translate to being beautiful in a woman
  •  

BrokenCode

Quote from: Carolina1983 on June 25, 2012, 12:46:59 AM

And looking good too :D.  How long have you been on hrt?

Hmmm I am almost jealous now ;). It seems that so many start off with a pretty good face, but as for myself I am not that lucky :S.

I was on for HRT for more than 2 years now. However, here is the big however, I self medicated for the first year and half. During that time I didn't have much estrogen so i was pretty androgynous. It definitely put doubts in my transition at that time. It wasn't until this past January that the doctor I go to now increased my dosage, which I noticed amazing results now. Also its not just the hormones, I've been doing a lot of things to help feminize. I guess its what some girls call "werq it" hehe. But I've been doing a ton of facials, dieting, got my gal hair-cut (yay), learned how to do make-up and what the heck foundation was for lol, I even do facial exercises e.g. some exercises to get my eyebrows to lift up naturally. One thing I also did was get non-ablative fractual resurfacing, I was doing it to get rid of some severe acne scars on my face (yuck). That actually also rejuvenates the face by building collagen. Altogther It definitely took way much longer than I expected it would.

Quote from: Jamie D on June 25, 2012, 03:30:03 AM
Waaay cute.

Both of them.

Hehe, Thanks!!

Quote from: cwrukid2012lakeforest on June 25, 2012, 04:03:27 AM
you are gorgeous keep it up.

"Never give up, and never surrender" , haha I'm such a movie geek. lol

Quote from: monica93304 on June 25, 2012, 08:33:58 PM
Wow   :o

How long in between pictures?

You look lovely sis.

Oh god yeah. Those pix are pretty long between. The boy picture was right before I got into a really bad depression for like 3 years.  Between those years I gained a bunch of weight, lost lots of hair, I just looked like @$$ and I just didn't care about anything anymore. I pretty much lost myself to the world. So I try to avoid some of those pix. But I was about 21 in that boy picture. I started HRT when 24, but really wasn't on a good dose of E until this past Jan. Now I'll be turning 27 in the next couple of months. 

Love you all.
<3 Harley
  •  

andream

It's been a long time since I have been here!

There are some lovely transformations - you all look amazing. Here is mine. Before is 2008. After photo I took today, 26 June 2012! I'll let you figure out which is before and which is after ;). Two+ years of HRT has been rather good to me. My hair is such a mess. I prefer to keep it short. And I haven't finished electro yet - I only have maybe 20 hours left, and I really should finish.

•  

BrokenCode

Quote from: andream on June 25, 2012, 11:45:28 PM

There are some lovely transformations - you all look amazing. Here is mine. Before is 2008. After photo I took today, 26 June 2012! I'll let you figure out which is before and which is after ;). Two+ years of HRT has been rather good to me. My hair is such a mess. I prefer to keep it short. And I haven't finished electro yet - I only have maybe 20 hours left, and I really should finish.

WOW, you definitely loss that muscle mass. Pretty awesome.
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: andream on June 25, 2012, 11:45:28 PM

Your beautiful very impressive. Your before build looks a lot like mine currently. Gives me hope!
  •  

Carolina1983

Andream that is a great change  :).

It looks like you had the same body as I do (or did have) so that gives me some hope.
  •