Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Constance

Don't feel bad, Cynthia. No one commented on my post, either.

Nicolette

Quote from: cynthialee on June 26, 2012, 10:40:10 AM
not even two words huh?

thanks.....

Are you sure the lovely lady in the last two photos isn't really your younger sister? Tell the truth... :laugh: That last photo looks incredibly natural.
  •  

mementomori

Quote from: BrokenCode on June 26, 2012, 12:43:38 AM
WOW, you definitely loss that muscle mass. Pretty awesome.

yea the shoulders look a lot more narrow now
  •  

cynthialee

So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
Sun Tsu 'The art of War'
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: cynthialee on June 27, 2012, 09:49:47 AM
thank you, sorry I got pissy

You have made amazing progress and have overcome hurdles that would trip up a person of lesser character.

You have nothing to apologize for!
  •  

mixie

Love the look.  Absolutely perfect!  I see the dress!  The make up, the hair, the necklace.  All perfect!  I can see a big difference in your cheekbones from even just the few months I've been gone.  You look mighty purty ma'm.
  •  

crazy old bat

You're looking good, Keaira. Especially with a big smile on your face:) 
  •  

glicious

Quote from: Keaira on June 27, 2012, 01:28:33 PM
Before

After

You look so lovely and warm :)  And I love your smile...
  •  

Joanna

Quote from: Keaira on June 27, 2012, 01:28:33 PM
Before

After

This is the best pic of you to date.  You look happy and feminine.   Just lovely ;D
Hey come and check me out here!!........
http://www.youtube.com/user/JennaArriving1 ;D
  •  

Keaira

Well I don't know what to say. lol. which is kind of a first. I wasn't expecting such an overwhelming response like that. it's funny because I don't quite see that I've changed that much, but then I see me all the time so I suppose I wouldn't. But, thank you for all those wonderful comments. It put a big smile on my face. :D
  •  

Alainaluvsu

Look at you go! You brought yourself back as the avatar. Shake them haters off baby :)
To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

•  

Naturally Blonde

Quote from: alyx. on March 18, 2012, 03:17:07 AM
I'm about five and a half months along today!

I finally figured out a way to upload images from my phone to the computer (You can send them through e-mail? Really?)

Here I am back in september.

And here I am in a pic I just took now. I tried to strike a similar pose... Do you guys see a lot of changes?

(And what's up in my left eyebrow in these pics? Lol seriously, it doesn't arch like that in real life. Photographs tend to do unflattering things to my face. :P)

What I notice with your pics alyx is your face getting fetter and rounder in a short space of time. I've now been on HRT for over 12 years and my face has got thinner and thinner, which is the opposite of what I would have expected. It has made me quite depressed and I'm now in the process of inquiring about fillers etc.

What HRT are you using? are they shots? if so that might be the answer? as we are not allowed shots in our country and have to make do with pills and patches which I think are less effective. Also what anti-androgens are you using?
Living in the real world, not a fantasy
  •  

Joanna

Hi Folks

Couldn't resist.  I cant believe I used to look like the first picture.  That was taken in Crete on holiday last summer.  The bottom one was taken last weekend. ;D

Hey come and check me out here!!........
http://www.youtube.com/user/JennaArriving1 ;D
  •  

Violet Bloom

Nice going, Joanna!  When viewed in this context the difference is quite dramatic.  Please stop worrying!

•  

Alainaluvsu

I'm putting myself out there right now... and I take AWFUL pictures of myself and my camera sucks bigtime...

May 2011, about 3 months pre HRT

Today, after 11 months of HRT (No makeup whatsoever for good comparison).

A bit closer and "better" lighting

To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

•  

Keaira

Wow Alaina,

You could be your own sister! You go girl! :D
  •