Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assoluta

Not exactly a 'before' but an early transition photo at 19, with just about everything wrong, prominent adam's apple, awful teeth, unkempt eyebrows and messy hair.

After five years of hormones, a tracheal shave, eye brow trimming, braces, hair straightening and SRS, a big improvement :)

Showing off my new teeth :D
It takes balls to go through SRS!

My singing and music channel - Visit pwetty pwease!!!:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kibouo?feature=mhee
  •  

Alainaluvsu

Assoluta: You look gorgeous honey :)
To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

•  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Alainaluvsu on July 22, 2012, 11:24:59 AM
I'm putting myself out there right now... and I take AWFUL pictures of myself and my camera sucks bigtime...

May 2011, about 3 months pre HRT

Today, after 11 months of HRT (No makeup whatsoever for good comparison).

A bit closer and "better" lighting

You look so beautiful! Amazing change.
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Assoluta on July 23, 2012, 05:40:06 PM
Not exactly a 'before' but an early transition photo at 19, with just about everything wrong, prominent adam's apple, awful teeth, unkempt eyebrows and messy hair.

After five years of hormones, a tracheal shave, eye brow trimming, braces, hair straightening and SRS, a big improvement :)

Showing off my new teeth :D

Quite the change you look wonderful. Beautiful smile! and very impressive. Its amazing seeing what HRT will do. :)
  •  

Alainaluvsu

Quote from: Serena Lynn on July 24, 2012, 12:06:19 AM
You look so beautiful! Amazing change.

Thank you :) I'm actually pretty insecure without any makeup (as many natal girls are!)

•  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Alainaluvsu on July 24, 2012, 12:37:31 AM
Thank you :) I'm actually pretty insecure without any makeup (as many natal girls are!)

You look great no need to be insecure. We are our own worst critics sometimes. You are truly one of my inspirations on this forum since we are close in age. :)
  •  

Alainaluvsu

Quote from: Serena Lynn on July 24, 2012, 12:41:32 AM
You look great no need to be insecure. We are our own worst critics sometimes. You are truly one of my inspirations on this forum since we are close in age. :)

:) Thanks... that means a lot... thanks a ton.

You will turn out great, you look much more feminine than I did when I started!!

•  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Alainaluvsu on July 24, 2012, 12:50:28 AM
:) Thanks... that means a lot... thanks a ton.

You will turn out great, you look much more feminine than I did when I started!!

Your welcome.

Thank you and I hope so :)
  •  

Jamie D

Just a friendly reminder, please keep your photo posts at a small enough size to be seen clearly.

More and more users are viewing the site through I-phones, blackberries, etc, and the overly large photos are whacking them out.
  •  

PrettySoldier

Everyones "after" pictures look pretty phenomenal. So inspiring!  :icon_joy:
Bishoujo
The Queen:
  •  

Chrissy1

Quote from: PrettySoldier on July 24, 2012, 04:20:19 PM
Everyones "after" pictures look pretty phenomenal. So inspiring!  :icon_joy:

+1.
  •  

Sarah Anne

Hi everyone...this is a first for me but I really wanted to share what I've done so far.
I am turning 40 on Saturday (OMG! I'M IN DENIAL! LOL) and I've gotten a late start.
As you can tell, I'm new and my original intro can be seen at https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,123433.0.html

I know this is more of the "before and after HRT" thread and it's important to say I am currently Pre-HRT". Yet in the past year and a half, I've been working very hard to prepare myself for the big event. This is what I have done by just growing out my hair, starting a daily facial and body moisturizer routine, laser hair removal and beginning to lose weight. I have my first endo appointment on Oct 4th. I'm only out to my wife, 2 best friends and the medical community. This is the first I've shared this on-line  ;D

Here I am from 2005

Let my hair grow out for the first time in winter 2011
This is where I decide to begin transition...and start shaping my brows.

Jump ahead 1 year to January 2012.
I have had 5 laser hair removal treatments and I am down 10 pounds from the previous photo.
This is no makeup.

Here is May 2012 - I am down 15 pounds from my starting weight and with makeup.

June 2012 - My hair has gotten long enough to pull back! 9 inches
Received my 9th LHR treatment.

Here is a current photo in July 2012 - This was last week. I am down 25 pounds from my starting weight.

Finally here I am from 2003 compared to about 2 weeks ago.

I usually sneak out like this on the weekends to places I feel I wont run into someone.
I still want to lose another 20 pounds before starting HRT and I'm getting very excited to do so.
I shoulda put this on the official "do I pass formum" but the more I thought about it, this really is kind of my "before and after"! BEFORE I had the nerve to pursue what I wanted and AFTER a year and a half of working hard at reaching the goal!!
Thanx for looking ^_^

Sarah
  •  

Jamie D

When you get on the girl juice, you're going to be friggin' gorgeous.
  •  

delia_dunno

SarahAnne,

You look just fantastic. And, a huge inspiration to me. I'm at the weight loss, grow out hair stage of the game, and I plan to begin laser fairly soon. Would you mind sharing your daily facial and body moisturizing routine?

Keep going, SarahAnne. Your results are dramatic and with HRT, will likely be even more dramatic.
  •  

Bexi

SarahAnne, you're not even on HRT yet? That is all the way insane!  :o

You're making amazing progress!
Totally agree!

When I scrolled down and saw you weren't even on HRT yet I was gobsmacked! Thats a transformation even Optimus Prime would be proud of  :P!
x
Sometimes you have to trust people to understand you are not perfect
  •  

Sarah Anne

OMG!!! Thank you all sooooo much!!!!!! ;D

When you live with yourself every day, you know that you never see yourself the way others do. It's quite a chore to make guy parts look feminine and quite often I am unhappy with the way I look. Being the first time I have put myself "out there", you have NO idea (well yes, I'm sure actually some of you do!!) how I am feeling right now!! I had to dry my eyes before responding.

I've seen amazing transformations on this forum and I've been beating myself up that I waited so late in life to start this. Many who have done this before age 25 have been able to achieve truly feminine qualities and I was so afraid that would be unobtainable for myself. Even so....EVERYONE on this forum who has shared images of theirselves are indeed beautiful!! And it just feels so good to present as "yourself"  :)

@delia_dunno - It's a fun place to be in right now isn't?? LOL! You know that people start noticing, but out of respect, most won't say a word! I started my skin care regimen 2 years ago and I follow it faithfully. And at my age, wrinkles are also a big concern as they have been becoming more prominent in the past 3-4 years. I don't wanna sound like a commercial for L'Oreal products, but I've been quite happy with the outcome. Everything below is a L'Oreal product...

Every morning after I shave (which I do MUCH less now), I wash my face with Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Gel Cleanser. Next I apply Youth Code Eye Cream. Then Revitalift Double Lifting Day Serum. Finally comes Youth Code Day Moisturizing Cream. At night, I remove makeup and wash my face with Revitalift Radiant Smoothing Cream Cleanser (a newer addition to my regimen). Then I smooth Youth Code Serum Intense over my face and neck, let it dry and add Youth Code Night Intense Moisturizer.

In the morning and at night after a shower, I apply Golbond Sheer Ribbons Silksoftness body lotion over everything else. Though my body moisturizer has changed a lot over the past 2 years, the key is still to make sure it happens! I also shower with some fragrance of Bath and Bodyworks shower moisturizer and use an exfoliating sponge. It ain't easy and lord knows it's not cheap! My wife frequently asks me "why would you voluntarily go through this work and expense when you are lucky enough to not have to do it!?" By now she understands why...and just going through the motions is a wonderful feeling!!

Thank you all again for your positive comments! There's a long way to go but I don't regret anything that's happened so far!!! ^_^

Sarah
  •  

delia_dunno

Thanks so much for the detailed reply, SarahAnne. I'm going to give it a shot.  ;)
  •  

Make_It_Good

Ive just had a quick lurk over at this thread and just have to say wow to Sarah Anne. What an amazing transformation, and without the assistance of hormones!
You look so happy and it is very impressive the progress you have made. I especially think so in the July picture. If I was just shown that picture and told nothing about you, I wouldnt have doubted you at all.
  •  

Madison Leigh

Quote from: SarahAnne on July 25, 2012, 09:04:42 PM
Hi everyone...this is a first for me but I really wanted to share what I've done so far.
I am turning 40 on Saturday (OMG! I'M IN DENIAL! LOL) and I've gotten a late start.

You look *really* good. 

Madison
  •  

NotThereYet

SarahAnne,

What an inspiration you are! You are amazing! You look so beautiful and feminine!!! And o HRT, yet!?!?!?!

Are you sure you are not a girl who used to have hirsutism and dress masculine? I am serious, I have never seen anything like this. It's like you are already a woman!!!! Is your wife jealous of you?

Please, keep us posted when you start HRT!!! I can only imagine how beautifully feminine you are gong to look.

PS How tall are you?

Congratulations and love from my heart,
Andrea
  •