Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The before and after thread.

Started by Mahsa Tezani, October 01, 2011, 05:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina1983

Quote from: NotThereYet on August 01, 2012, 10:23:41 AM
I agree!!! Carolina: you are stunning!!!

Andrea

Wow thank you :). I am still very much work in progress after only 3 months but I have some hope to be able to pass in the future. Once my b-shadow in the face is gone I think it will get a little better. And after my nose is adjusted I might be able to accept what I see in the mirror. Yay it feels good :D.
  •  

Sarah Anne

Quote from: NotThereYet on August 01, 2012, 03:57:42 PM
Hi Sarah!!!

Yep, you need only five more posts (total of 15) and then you will be able to send PM"s :-)
I took a look at that page you mentioned ([url=http://www.exceptionalvoice.com/]http://www.exceptionalvoice.com/[/url]) and I must say it looks like you need an advanced degree, like a PhD r something, in some technical field in order to digest all that!!! J How expensive is it, though? How much has it cost you so far, if I may ask? Also, what software program(s) do you need in order to do the stuff that they recommend you to do?

Well, I am very glad that your romantic needs are covered, I think you can rally call yourself super lucky! J
What I find interesting is how many, rather feminine, not butch, TS/TG women are exclusively attracted to women. Maybe I will have to start a survey like thread to see what the percentages are. J

Andrea

Fundamentals of the Female Voice comes in 3 .mp3 files. The cost is $87.00. I purchased it after looking at several programs that claim to help train your voice. Really the only other thing you need is a pitch tuner (which people use to tune musical instruments). There are free pitch tuner apps available for both iPhone and Droid. I use my Droid and it works great. When you speak, the pitch tuner shows the range in which you are speaking. The fundamentals program has a chart and shows where males typically speak and where the female range is. I actually found I didn't have to go much higher to hit the female range, but again, it has a LOT to do with HOW you speak. The flow, the intonation and the vocabulary you use are what matters most. Lost of bio women have low voices so take comfort in that. That website does seem complex but once you start listening to the .mp3 files, it's rather straightforward. Yesterday for the first time, I went out on a limb and tried to pass as Sarah on the telephone. The guy I spoke with didn't seem to question me and closed with "have a great day ma'am!" ^_^
  •  

Sarah Anne

FYI: I moved my post over to its own thread so I can add a photo as time goes by without intruding on this thread ^_^

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,124374.0.html

•  

SamiT

SarahAnne,
You Look absolutly wonderful!! I too started in my late 30's. Been on HRT almost a year now but its a slow pace. Looking at your posts we have some things in comon.

Sami
  •  

Eve87

16 months! :laugh:

Oh estrogen. You so crazy.
  •  

Kevin Peña

Oh my gosh, you look amazing, Eve! Only 16 months?! Congratulations.
  •  

Joanna

Hey come and check me out here!!........
http://www.youtube.com/user/JennaArriving1 ;D
  •  

Nicolette

Quote from: Eve87 on August 05, 2012, 12:55:04 PM
16 months! :laugh:

I much prefer your face not half obscured by your hair. You look twice as beautiful so.
  •  

Jillieann Rose

•  

Sarah Anne

Eve, that is TOTALLY awesome!!!
  •  

Elena G

Be kind to me,
or treat me mean...
I'll make the most of it,
I'm an extraordinary machine
  •  

PHXGiRL

Well I've been wanting to post in this thread for sometime now. I'm only coming up on about two months into my journey with HRT. Thought I'd share some photos so you girls can see where I'm coming from to where I'm going. :)

September 2011 / - weight 175

February 2012 / - weight 180

April 2012 / weight 175

End of last month July 2012 / weight 159

No makeup.^

Makeup.^

•  

Keaira

Before:

After:

I know, mine have been done before. lol
  •  

Adam (birkin)

Keaira, your twin brother is cute. ;) But don't tell him that I think you're the best looking of the batch. :P
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: edderkopp on August 07, 2012, 03:29:53 AM
Keaira, your twin brother is cute. ;) But don't tell him that I think you're the best looking of the batch. :P

Perhaps, but I couldn't stand to look at him anymore. :P
  •  

Ultimus

Quote from: Serena Lynn on August 06, 2012, 08:45:31 PM
Well I've been wanting to post in this thread for sometime now. I'm only coming up on about two months into my journey with HRT. Thought I'd share some photos so you girls can see where I'm coming from to where I'm going. :)

September 2011 / - weight 175

February 2012 / - weight 180

April 2012 / weight 175

End of last month July 2012 / weight 159

No makeup.^

Makeup.^

Wow, it looks like you had beastly bodybuilding genetics back when you were a man!
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Ultimus on August 08, 2012, 04:18:00 PM
Wow, it looks like you had beastly bodybuilding genetics back when you were a man!

One cycle of stroids and lived at the gym tried to lift away my thoughts and emotions. It sucked.  Hopefully my "mass" goes away completely :(
  •  

NotThereYet

Hi Tessa,

Pretty cool!!! You truly look beautiful now, how pretty. :-)

Say, are you French Canadian? Sorry if I ask, but I am very curious about our neighbors to the north, especially those from Quebec.

Andrea
  •  

Violet Bloom

Tessa, I really appreciate that you've posted these photos which are so close together in time.  It is very inspiring to see how much it's possible to change one's look without actually doing much 'heavy duty work'.  As you say, you're not really long into your journey.  I've viewed so many of the other changes members have posted here and been amazed at how often there was little visible connection between the old and the new.  I personally struggle to see the possible end result I may acheive when I look in the mirror.  This isn't a matter of criticising my features, mind you, it's just that I have to keep in mind that what I will look like, even in the near future, is an image I may not even be able to imagine in advance.  Certainly your own progress is impressive!  (And totally cute ;))

•  

NotThereYet

Quote from: TessaM on August 09, 2012, 07:14:14 PM
Heya! No im not french, im of Italian and Greek origin, my father was even born in italy. I also speak english at home, and with all my friends. Its my first language. I do speak french though! your obliged to learn it in this province, ive been taking classes since I was four! (Je le parle tres bien lol)

Hi Tessa, or should I say "Ciao"?!? :-)

Parli prefino l'italiano? Ma che brava!!!

Anyway, you look so feminine and cute, keep up the good work!!!

Ciao,
Andrea
  •