Main Menu

The Before & After FFS thread!

Started by Forever21Chic, October 04, 2011, 05:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butterflyhugs

•  

Michelle.

Mahsa.

If your looking into rhino/lip work a "regular" PS should be able to do that for you. I though would do some research first. Being willing to take your money and doing a great job are two different things.
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Rukia87xo on October 21, 2011, 03:46:53 PM
   There are medical loans you could get that cover anything medical which includes cosmetic surgery (FFS) but you'd have to have excellent credit to get a loan that high and the interest rates would be through the roof. I thought about doing this for my SRS/GRS when the time comes and afterwards be in debt for the rest of my life. What are they gonna do? take my vagina away?  :D

Avoid Hong Kong and you'll be fine babe.

But yeah... i want ffs to enhanced my features since I have no plans for srs. So maybe get a loan and go Tony Montana on the loan collectors. LOL
  •  

Akashiya Moka

Quote from: Butterflyhugs on October 19, 2011, 05:58:16 AM
I had FFS with Dr. Spiegel last August. I made a video with before and after pictures:

Here's a sample photo:

~OMFG!!! Amazing Transition; Girl You Totally Rock It.  :o :)

Quote from: Butterflyhugs on October 20, 2011, 04:45:23 AM

If it makes you feel any better, as a direct result of taking transition to the point of surgery (when it became clear that it wasn't "just a phase"), my family disowned me and I spent a lot of last winter living outside in Philadelphia. Some situations aren't as pretty as they look  :-X

I'm so sorry, and angry, that they did that to you. Your family has lost a beautiful, and I'm certain—very wonderful, loving daughter.  :( I'll be hoping your mom, at least, will come to her senses.

Quote from: Butterflyhugs on October 20, 2011, 10:10:28 PM

All in all I was very pleased with the care and courtesy (and results) of Dr. Spiegel and all his staff. They even sent me flowers at my hotel! I'd recommend them to anyone.

Dr. Spiegel is who I'm thinking to go see myself, once I have the money, so I'm glad you can report a good experience.  :) One thing I heard about him though, is that he likes to take a conservative approach. How does your forehead look, is it very round and graceful? Can we see a profile shot?

"Another Life Saved By Girl-On-Girl Action." ~House

"What... Is The Airspeed Velocity Of An Unladen Swallow?"

"Black as the Devil, Hot as Hell, Pure as an Angel, Sweet as Love."
  •  

Cadence Jean

I had FFS with Dr. Spiegel last August. I made a video with before and after pictures:

Here's a sample photo:

Now THAT is what I call an EPICWIN.  Can I borrow your face?  I'll give it back...I swear...
to make more better goodness

I have returned to recording on TransByDef!  Watch us at: https://www.youtube.com/TransByDef
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Cadence Jean on October 21, 2011, 10:41:09 PM
Now THAT is what I call an EPICWIN.  Can I borrow your face?  I'll give it back...I swear...

That seems a bit drastic... I mean I think you're face is fine and I straight up tell people if they need ffs in the "do I pass" thread.
  •  

Akashiya Moka

Quote from: Cadence Jean on October 21, 2011, 10:41:09 PM

I know, right!! :laugh: Kristy is absolutely gorgeous; I feel so happy for her! :'( She's had such a hard life, I dunno if you watched her 19 min vid, but jeez you will practically be in tears. ~I really hope she has only blue skies ahead of her, she deserves it.

Plus, you wanna know something else that is awesome—she likes 'The Last Unicorn'! How cool is that, its like my favorite movie, lol. ;D

•  

Butterflyhugs

Quote from: Akashiya Moka on October 21, 2011, 09:12:31 PM
Dr. Spiegel is who I'm thinking to go see myself, once I have the money, so I'm glad you can report a good experience.  :) One thing I heard about him though, is that he likes to take a conservative approach. How does your forehead look, is it very round and graceful? Can we see a profile shot?

I think "conservative" is a misunderstanding of his philosophy. In a "full reconstruction" like I had, rather than wiping the slate clean and starting anew, he likes to focus on the features you already have and put a feminine spin on your natural facial structure. The aim basically is to turn you into what your sister might look like, instead of a completely different person that happens to look female.

And The Last Unicorn has been my favorite movie since I was 5 :) (But nooo, my parents never saw transgender coming...)
  •  

Forever21Chic

Quote from: Butterflyhugs on October 22, 2011, 02:17:24 AM
I think "conservative" is a misunderstanding of his philosophy. In a "full reconstruction" like I had, rather than wiping the slate clean and starting anew, he likes to focus on the features you already have and put a feminine spin on your natural facial structure. The aim basically is to turn you into what your sister might look like, instead of a completely different person that happens to look female.

And The Last Unicorn has been my favorite movie since I was 5 :) (But nooo, my parents never saw transgender coming...)

To be honest i hadn't even considered Dr. Spiegel for FFS. My top choices in the US were Dr. O and Dr. Z and outside the US Dr. DiMaggio, but after viewing his website and seeing the before and after pic's there and from here i'm strongly considering him as my surgeon. If i end up looking like my sister then i'm totally fine with that cuz she is really pretty.  :D

Thanks for sharing your before & after pics kristy! - xoxo

•  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Rukia87xo on October 22, 2011, 05:26:25 PM
   To be honest i hadn't even considered Dr. Spiegel for FFS. My top choices in the US were Dr. O and Dr. Z and outside the US Dr. DiMaggio, but after viewing his website and seeing the before and after pic's there and from here i'm strongly considering him as my surgeon. If i end up looking like my sister then i'm totally fine with that cuz she is really pretty.  :D

Thanks for sharing your before & after pics kristy! - xoxo

If Dr. Z and Dr. O combined their talents...they would be Dr. Oz...

I saw your pics and girl, you probably look like your sister.
  •  

Forever21Chic

Quote from: Mahsa the disco shark on October 22, 2011, 05:30:48 PM
I saw your pics and girl, you probably look like your sister.

Actually yeah we already do look alot alike lol. People say we both look like our mom so i can't imagine the reaction people will have after i get FFS & i'm not sure how my sis is gonna feel about me being her double. xD
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Rukia87xo on October 22, 2011, 09:05:52 PM

Actually yeah we already do look alot alike lol. People say we both look like our mom so i can't imagine the reaction people will have after i get FFS & i'm not sure how my sis is gonna feel about me being her double. xD

There can only be one. J/k

Post more pics please...or add me on fb.
  •  

Akashiya Moka

Quote from: Butterflyhugs on October 22, 2011, 02:17:24 AM

~Thanks Kristy, for showing us your pics (and for elaborating on Dr. Spiegel's style)! :) You look really fantastic.

And speaking about parents, mine surprisingly never saw it coming either.  They did, however, go through a two-year 'phase' where they would ask me if I was gay... O.o Like, a lot. :laugh:

Quote from: Rukia87xo on October 22, 2011, 05:26:25 PM
If i end up looking like my sister then i'm totally fine with that cuz she is really pretty.  :D

~Aw, you're so Lucky having a sister; I just have brothers. :P :'(

Quote from: Rukia87xo on October 22, 2011, 09:05:52 PM

^Tell her you wanted Chappy the Rabbit and you won't settle for anything else.

•  

Hey nice change, did you have a shadow around your mouth before FFS which stuck out based on lighting and did the cheek augmentation diminish it?
  •  

Butterflyhugs

What kind of shadow are you talking about?

Facial hair? I had laser done...
  •  

Quote from: Butterflyhugs on October 25, 2011, 01:56:04 AM
What kind of shadow are you talking about?

Facial hair? I had laser done...

Not facial hair, from the pic it looks like you had a masculine upper jaw which made your cheeks look sunken in when not smiling. I was just wondering if you noticed this in your everyday life - especially when going "en femme" pre-surgery, and did the cheek implants manage to hide it (as in push your cheeks out to balance better with upper jaw).
  •  

Butterflyhugs

Quote from: 8888 on October 25, 2011, 01:28:28 PM
Not facial hair, from the pic it looks like you had a masculine upper jaw which made your cheeks look sunken in when not smiling. I was just wondering if you noticed this in your everyday life - especially when going "en femme" pre-surgery, and did the cheek implants manage to hide it (as in push your cheeks out to balance better with upper jaw).

As far as I know the jaw was reshaped in conjunction with the addition of cheek implants, so I'm sure the interaction of the two produced whatever changes are visible.

•  

JenJen2011

I love how in the before and after you're wearing the same t-shirt and necklace. I'll be able to post a before and after in several months.
"You have one life to live so live it right"
  •  

Butterflyhugs

Yea lol, what prompted that particular double photo was I came across the T-shirt in my wardrobe after not seeing it for years.

"Hey I remember the last time I wore this!"
  •  

Akashiya Moka

Quote from: Butterflyhugs on October 25, 2011, 01:36:33 PM
As far as I know the jaw was reshaped in conjunction with the addition of cheek implants, so I'm sure the interaction of the two produced whatever changes are visible.

Kristy, are you satisfied with the cheek implants, were they a worthwhile addition? :) I mean, from your 'before' photo you seem to have had really feminine 'chipmunk cheeks' already; so do you still think the implants make a positive difference or that you even needed them in the first place? I ask because my face is the same as yours was previously, as far as cheeks (and jaw) are concerned; and I have noticed that FFS surgeons seem to recommend cheek implants.... errr, rather frequently.

•