Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Before & After FFS thread!

Started by Forever21Chic, October 04, 2011, 05:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forever21Chic

Quote from: Akashiya Moka on October 28, 2011, 02:18:58 AM
~Umm, your nose actually looks really, really good.... :eusa_think: What is wrong with it?

from a side view it looks big & i HATE it!  :icon_anger:

•  

Akashiya Moka

^I'm pretty sure Joey and I would still trade noses with you in a heartbeat, so don't feel too bad. :P

"Another Life Saved By Girl-On-Girl Action." ~House

"What... Is The Airspeed Velocity Of An Unladen Swallow?"

"Black as the Devil, Hot as Hell, Pure as an Angel, Sweet as Love."
  •  

AmySmiles

Wow... Rukia, your "before" nose is probably the same size as my "after" nose. :P Mine used to be huuuuuuuuge.  I can understand wanting to fix the slope though if it looks bad from the side. 
  •  

Forever21Chic

Quote from: AmySmiles on October 29, 2011, 11:36:34 AM
I can understand wanting to fix the slope though if it looks bad from the side.

Ty, alot of people don't understand how i could want FFS when they see me especially from a frontal view. My nose has issues from a side view & also i have a slight brow bump (orbital rims?) look from a side view. I wear my hair long to mask that but there isn't much i can do about my nose.  ::)
  •  

Joeyboo~ :3

The difference forehead contouring can make... :o

You look fantastic!
  •  

JenJen2011

Meghan. Wow! You're such an inspiration. I love it!
"You have one life to live so live it right"
  •  

Forever21Chic

•  

Akashiya Moka

Quote from: JenJen2011 on October 29, 2011, 06:59:04 PM
Meghan. Wow! You're such an inspiration. I love it!

I agree! :angel: ~But the very best thing about Megan is her personality—she just has such an incredibly positive and kind Spirit! *YouTube Fan*

•  

Forever21Chic

Thanks for sharing your before & after pics Meghan! Now we have two really good examples of what FFS can do!  :D
  •  

sonopoly

QuoteThis girl had ffs:

If you look at her videos, you'll see she was far more beautiful before FFS.  I thought it was really sad, because she was gorgeous before.  There are lots of beautiful actresses and models who have strong features and bone structure that "feminizing" wouldn't be an improvement on their beauty, and certainly no one would ever consider them masculine or think they are not women.

I have seen many women who look much better after FFS, but she is not one of them -- this is my opinion only, but I think it is obvious.  This particular photo is a very flattering one, as I have seen her recent photos, so much that I didn't recognize her.

I'm not trying to be nasty, but I think it is important to note this for all those considering FFS. I see many girls who think they need FFS and they really don't, and I see others who want it, and I think it would really help.
  •  

sonopoly

Here is her very latest video (she also looks anorexic now):

Questions & Answers with a >-bleeped-< #4

And here is her before FFS:

Night Out Clubbing

What do you all think?
  •  

Akashiya Moka

Quote from: sonopoly on October 30, 2011, 06:17:28 AM
If you look at her videos, you'll see she was far more beautiful before FFS.  I thought it was really sad, because she was gorgeous before.  There are lots of beautiful actresses and models who have strong features and bone structure that feminizing isn't an improvement on their beauty, and certainly no one would ever consider them masculine or think they are not women.

Dr. Zukowski did her FFS, I believe... ~When I first saw her videos after the operation, I was completely in shock at how radically altered her jaw was; I couldn't believe he (Dr. Zukowski) had gone that far, to put it politely. :icon_chick: It would also seem to be readily apparent that her present nose does not quite best suit her face, either.

•  

sonopoly

I had anorexia myself, and I would think I was fat, when in fact, I was deathly thin.  I've seen that a lot of MTF's think they look male, when they don't at all.  The plastic surgery addicts are the same -- they don't see themselves as they really are.  I think this woman's case is a bit tragic, because she really had a gorgeousness, that can never be regained.  I know beauty is not the most important thing, but it is a gift and a wonderful one if you don't abuse it.
  •  

Akashiya Moka

Quote from: sonopoly on October 30, 2011, 06:38:48 AM
I had anorexia myself, and I would think I was fat, when in fact, I was deathly thin.  I've seen that a lot of MTF's think they look male, when they don't at all.  The plastic surgery addicts are the same -- they don't see themselves as they really are.  I think this woman's case is a bit tragic, because she really had a gorgeousness, that can never be regained.  I know beauty is not the most important thing, but it is a gift and a wonderful one if you don't abuse it.

The fact that you used the past tense to refer to your experience with anorexia makes me feel really happy for you. :) *Hugs Tightly*

Honestly, when I first became aware of FFS, my thoughts were that I wanted a completely new face... I didn't want to be able to recognize myself in the mirror. I didn't want to wake up and see a feminized version of my face, I wanted the old 'me' destroyed and gone for good; I never wanted to see 'him' again. Without going into too many details, it really was an extremely unhealthy and irrational way of thinking, and I'm glad I've mastered those most dangerous elements of my dysphoria (which were at the level of a psychosis). I still want, and feel I need FFS to be content with my appearance (as far as the face goes), but I'm going to go into it with a perfectly reasonable and sane attitude. ~And I'm only going under the knife once (facial-wise); unless a serious revision needs to be done. :P

•  

sonopoly

Thank you, Akashiya -- funny, I am actually Japanese (American), my first name is really Sono, and I have a Japanese last name.

I am pretty much recovered, though, I still couldn't deal with being fat.  I am healthy, and at a healthy weight, albeit 40 pounds more than my lowest weight.  I am considered thin where I live - I moved from California to go to college.  When I go back there, I'm the "fat" one, but it doesn't bother me at all now.  I just laugh it off.

My thinking is that a MTF or FTM would still want to be somewhat recognizable, but in the other gender, though I know it's a very complex, psychological issue. I do think many MTFs want FFS that is unnecessary.  I'm not sure if it is because they can't see how feminine they actually look or if they just want to be prettier, which is fine, but then it is not really FFS, but plain old plastic surgery to look better. Unfortunately, it doesn't always work out as one hopes.  I guess I don't understand how this girl could have thought she could have improved on her looks.  She was more beautiful than most actresses I see today.
  •  

Akashiya Moka

Quote from: sonopoly on October 30, 2011, 07:16:20 AM
Thank you, Akashiya -- funny, I am actually Japanese (American), my first name is really Sono, and I have a Japanese last name.

Ooh, now I'm jealous.... :D Like all geeks I ~Love~ sushi and all things Japanese! My first name is Isabelle, btw.

Quote from: sonopoly on October 30, 2011, 07:16:20 AMI am considered thin where I live - I moved from California to go to college.  When I go back there, I'm the "fat" one, but it doesn't bother me at all now.  I just laugh it off.

;D That is awesome. +1 Sis!

•  

sonopoly

Thank you for the +1 Akashiya! You get one too. It's weird because I was the only Asian person in my class for the longest time and I just wished I were Caucasian and wondered why I was singled out.  I was teased often and treated like a second-class citizen. This was in the 70s though.  Now, my nieces and nephews are so proud of being Japanese, and embrace it and are extremely proud of being Japanese.
  •  

sonopoly

Yes, she did have her surgery with Dr. Z. and I'm very concerned, because if you look at this woman as an FFS surgeon, I would think, ethically, that you would turn her away and say you don't need anything. I'm not sure if I'm going to get reprimanded for my postings on this subject, but I felt so strongly about it after seeing that super-flattering picture of her promoting FFS, that I felt absolutely compelled and obligated to show you all the full story.  I mean, you see that original picture promoting FFS (which is super-flattering) and then you see what she actually looks like now and what she looked like before.  The first promotes FFS, but my posts totally denounce it, in this particular case. I was sick over her surgery, and don't want this to happen to anyone else.  She is an unusual case, because she was just so drop-dead gorgeous before.  The other problem, besides being less attractive, is that she LOOKS like she had plastic surgery.  Her face looks totally unnatural.
  •  

sonopoly

Butterflyhugs, on the other hand, had amazing results!
  •  

Akashiya Moka

Quote from: sonopoly on October 30, 2011, 07:39:03 AM
Thank you for the +1 Akashiya! You get one too. It's weird because I was the only Asian person in my class for the longest time and I just wished I were Caucasian and wondered why I was singled out.  I was teased often and treated like a second-class citizen. This was in the 70s though.  Now, my nieces and nephews are so proud of being Japanese, and embrace it and are extremely proud of being Japanese.

Thank you Sono! ~And I'm so glad this country's culture has changed for the better in that regard; no one should ever be made to feel like they are less than another! Hopefully the human species will one day collectively advance so that all differences of culture, race, gender, etc., are universally respected & embraced. We can dream, right? :)

Quote from: sonopoly on October 30, 2011, 07:46:55 AM
I'm not sure if I'm going to get reprimanded for my postings on this subject, but I felt so strongly about it after seeing that super-flattering picture of her promoting FFS, that I felt absolutely compelled and obligated to show you all the full story.  I mean, you see that original picture promoting FFS (which is super-flattering) and then you see what she actually looks like now and what she looked like before.  The first promotes FFS, but my posts totally denounce it, in this particular case. I was sick over her surgery, and don't want this to happen to anyone else.  She is an unusual case, because she was just so drop-dead gorgeous before.  The other problem, besides being less attractive, is that she LOOKS like she had plastic surgery.  Her face looks totally unnatural.

~I don't think you would get reprimanded for speaking your opinion. :) Besides, you (unfortunately) have a very good point.
Everyone should be especially careful about who they choose as a surgeon, and how many procedures they decide to undergo (if any).

•