Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Before & After FFS thread!

Started by Forever21Chic, October 04, 2011, 05:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonopoly

I think it will continually get better, especially when you see how it's changed for different races and alternative sexualities (especially for the asians and blacks and gays). I see an obviously transwoman on the train, and I see some people glancing at her, but nothing noticeable.  People seem to be very respectful of her and some very sympathetic, as in not pitying, but very understanding.  I think the dream can be realized, though I think we went backwards after the sexual revolution in the 60s and 70s and the whole Reagan-Bush-Bush years. Surprisingly, we didn't go as backwards as I thought we could have.
  •  

JenJen2011

Quote from: sonopoly on October 30, 2011, 06:25:38 AM
Here is her very latest video (she also looks anorexic now):

Questions & Answers with a >-bleeped-< #4

And here is her before FFS:

Night Out Clubbing

What do you all think?

Are you kidding me? First off, I don't think the videos you posted are good for fair comparison. In the after FFS video, she has no makeup on whatsoever. In the before video, she's all dolled up ready to go out. Makeup can change a face dramatically.

Even so, I can can clearly tell she is trans in the before video. You may not see it but I do. Now, she looks totally female with or without makeup. And she is STILL gorgeous. Her beauty hasn't gone anywhere.

"You have one life to live so live it right"
  •  

JenJen2011

QuoteI guess I don't understand how this girl could have thought she could have improved on her looks.  She was more beautiful than most actresses I see today.

You don't need to understand. You're not her. It was her decision. And she's quite happy with it. She now lives a normal, happy life because FFS has not only made her more beautiful, but also completely passable.
  •  

sonopoly

Well, I do think it's obvious that she was more beautiful before than after, but that is my opinion, and beauty, is of course, very subjective.  In my opinion, if you look at her before and after videos with make up, she looked gorgeous before. I am hoping to get opinions on what other people think.  If she is happy, than of course that's the most important thing, and it was worth it for her.  I just want to show people here an actual before an after, and because I think she looked so much better before, I just want people to really think about their decisions. 
  •  

sonopoly

There was a thread something about "are Transpeople prejudiced against Homosexuals" or vice-versa, and many said that yes, there are trans folks prejudiced against  transfolk even.  I think that you think she looked masculine before her FFS is a good example of this.  I don't think she looked trans at all in her before videos. I don't think anyone would have questioned her gender if they didn't know she wasn't born female.  I show my trans-skeptic friends people pictures of trans people and if a person looks female they say she looks male and vice versa, then I trick them and show them the opposite and they make mistakes.

Does anyone think this girl looks trans in her before videos, please be honest. If you saw her in a club, would you think her face is male at all?!?!?!

So, look at her before video, and as Jen says she looked trans and basically needed the FFS, do you think this is true?  I think it's ridiculous.  95% of cisgendered woman would have felt blessed to look like her.
  •  

JenJen2011

Quote from: sonopoly on October 30, 2011, 08:51:20 AM
There was a thread something about "are Transpeople prejudiced against Homosexuals" or vice-versa, and many said that yes, there are trans folks prejudiced against  transfolk even.  I think that you think she looked masculine before her FFS is a good example of this.  I don't think she looked trans at all in her before videos. I don't think anyone would have questioned her gender if they didn't know she wasn't born female.  I show my trans-skeptic friends people pictures of trans people and if a person looks female they say she looks male and vice versa, then I trick them and show them the opposite and they make mistakes.

Does anyone think this girl looks trans in her before videos, please be honest. If you saw her in a club, would you think her face is male at all?!?!?!

So, look at her before video, and as Jen says she looked trans and basically needed the FFS, do you think this is true?  I think it's ridiculous.  95% of cisgendered woman would have felt blessed to look like her.

I think she had quite a feminine face to begin with but if I were to suddenly meet her in the street I would know she's trans. The masculine features were there. Even she saw it herself or else why would she get ffs?

Like I've said before, makeup can work wonders. I wouldn't be surprised if many people couldn't tell she was trans in a club. It's dark, people are drinking, and she has makeup on that helps enhance her already feminine features. I suggest people go to her channel and look at several other videos and not just go based on what sonopoly posted.

Also, I never tell anyone they NEED ffs. It's up to them if they want it or not. And this girl obviously felt she needed it. And I think she turned out lovely and completely passable. That's all I'm saying.
  •  

JenJen2011

We can just agree to disagree on this one.....NEXT! :)
  •  

Akashiya Moka

Quote from: sonopoly on October 30, 2011, 08:38:49 AM
Well, I do think it's obvious that she was more beautiful before than after, but that is my opinion, and beauty, is of course, very subjective.  In my opinion, if you look at her before and after videos with make up, she looked gorgeous before. I am hoping to get opinions on what other people think.  If she is happy, than of course that's the most important thing, and it was worth it for her. I just want to show people here an actual before an after, and because I think she looked so much better before, I just want people to really think about their decisions.
I think it would be more interesting to know if she would still express the same feelings as she did in this video:

Quote from: sonopoly on October 30, 2011, 08:51:20 AM

I would have to say, in all honesty... Yes.

Whether for better or worse, it tends to be the case that we are extremely conscious and hyper-aware of every little physical sex difference and/or imperfection. Normally though, we only turn this highly critical and observant vision upon ourselves... ~It would be extremely rude to be as mean and unforgiving to others as many of us are to ourselves.
"Another Life Saved By Girl-On-Girl Action." ~House

"What... Is The Airspeed Velocity Of An Unladen Swallow?"

"Black as the Devil, Hot as Hell, Pure as an Angel, Sweet as Love."
  •  

sonopoly

I think because you are hyperaware of trans-ness, you would probably think many non-trans women are trans as well.  She was not super-feminine looking, but I do think that most people would not question her femininity.

Look at one of the most beautiful women in history:

http://s11.allstarpics.net/images/orig/0/8/08dtcjwqj9ig0gdj.jpg
  •  

sonopoly

And I did mention in my first post here that many of the most beautiful actresses and models have masculine facial structure and bone structure, but would not be more beautiful if "femininized". I see many cis-gendered women every day who look more masculine that the girl in the video did in her before pictures.
  •  

JenJen2011

Quote from: Akashiya Moka on October 30, 2011, 09:21:52 AMI think it would be interesting to know if she would still express the same feelings as she did in this video:

No, she doesn't feel the same way anymore. She said she would probably do it all over again if she had to. It was the initial shock of not being able to recognize herself that had her really depressed.
  •  

sonopoly

She does seem happy, and I'm happy for that, and that is really the most important thing -- how one feels in one's skin.  I think it was more important for her to be assured that she was seen as a female more than being beautiful.
  •  

Akashiya Moka

Quote from: sonopoly on October 30, 2011, 09:24:26 AM
I think because you are hyperaware of trans-ness, you would probably think many non-trans women are trans as well. 

She was not super-feminine looking, but I do think that most people would not question her femininity.
I don't think I would; but it would be interesting to see how accurate our perceptions really are. :)

Also, even if she was the only one on earth who questioned her femininity (or passability), surgical intervention would still be ethically warranted.
As you have said, the most important thing is whether or not she is happy with herself; and for the purposes of this discussion—whether or not she would have done anything differently.

Quote from: sonopoly on October 30, 2011, 09:24:26 AMLook at one of the most beautiful women in history:

http://s11.allstarpics.net/images/orig/0/8/08dtcjwqj9ig0gdj.jpg
I don't care for her eyebrows personally, but she is an attractive woman. :P

Quote from: JenJen2011 on October 30, 2011, 09:26:04 AM
No, she doesn't feel the same way anymore. She said she would probably do it all over again if she had to. It was the initial shock of not being able to recognize herself that had her really depressed.
~That is good to know. :) Thanks Jen.
"Another Life Saved By Girl-On-Girl Action." ~House

"What... Is The Airspeed Velocity Of An Unladen Swallow?"

"Black as the Devil, Hot as Hell, Pure as an Angel, Sweet as Love."
  •  

Forever21Chic

Ugh....guys please stop arguing over weather or not this girl should've had FFS. She is happy with her results and that's the point of having surgery......leave it alone.  :icon_neutral:
  •  

JenJen2011

Quote from: Rukia87xo on October 30, 2011, 04:41:57 PM
   Ugh....guys please stop arguing over weather or not this girl should've had FFS. She is happy with her results and that's the point of having surgery......leave it alone.  :icon_neutral:

Who's arguing? It was settled about 7 hours ago. Lol.
  •  

Forever21Chic

Quote from: JenJen2011 on October 30, 2011, 04:47:53 PM
Who's arguing? It was settled about 7 hours ago. Lol.

Yeah 2 pages of arguing was unnecessary . I don't want this thread mucked up like in some of the other sections.  ::)

Keep it on topic people!  :)
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: JenJen2011 on October 30, 2011, 08:19:18 AM
Are you kidding me? First off, I don't think the videos you posted are good for fair comparison. In the after FFS video, she has no makeup on whatsoever. In the before video, she's all dolled up ready to go out. Makeup can change a face dramatically.

Even so, I can can clearly tell she is trans in the before video. You may not see it but I do. Now, she looks totally female with or without makeup. And she is STILL gorgeous. Her beauty hasn't gone anywhere.

+1

I think ffs is more important than srs. People don't care what's in your pants the first time they meet someone. We interact with the face...Not with the privates.
  •  

Michelle.

That could be make for an interesting poll.
You can have one "perfect" surgery, but not the other. With full maleness being a part of the other.
Would you take perfect FFS, but no SRS? Or.
Perfect SRS, but a brow so male even DR. O couldn't help you?
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Michelle. on October 30, 2011, 07:57:46 PM
That could be make for an interesting poll.
You can have one "perfect" surgery, but not the other. With full maleness being a part of the other.
Would you take perfect FFS, but no SRS? Or.
Perfect SRS, but a brow so male even DR. O couldn't help you?
'

Most people here would pick SRS.
  •  

Joeyboo~ :3

Too vain to give up that 'perfect FFS' deal...

•