Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Before & After FFS thread!

Started by Forever21Chic, October 04, 2011, 05:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JenJen2011

"You have one life to live so live it right"
  •  

JenJen2011

"You have one life to live so live it right"
  •  

Michelle.

The way I phrased it, I too would go with FFS.

Perfect FFS still leaves me with at least, hum, one "receptive" sex organ. Hehe.
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

I don't perceive someone by whats in their pants, but on their faces...even if it's subconscious.

It is more important to appear feminine than to have the surgery overall. Women are more than the sum of their parts... I meet a girl and the last thing I think about, "wow, she must have a nice vagina"

I'd rather spend my money on something people can see. Namely my lips and nose than something down where the sun don't shine.

•  

~RoadToTrista~

Ok so wait, if I don't get FFS then I become uglier or stay the same?
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: ~RoadToTrista~ on October 30, 2011, 08:15:14 PM

FFS would work in the long run as HRT effects vary.
  •  

Butterflyhugs

If you were only allowed to have FFS or SRS in your lifetime, I myself would stick with FFS. So much of a woman's perceived worth/power is tied to her looks :(
  •  

Akashiya Moka

I'd have to deal with dysphoria either way, but I would definitely go with 'perfect FFS' for the reasons Joey and Kristy mentioned.
It would drive me a lot crazier being condemned to always see a 'boy' in the mirror; not to mention having people read me as 'male' or androgynous for the rest of my life.
"Another Life Saved By Girl-On-Girl Action." ~House

"What... Is The Airspeed Velocity Of An Unladen Swallow?"

"Black as the Devil, Hot as Hell, Pure as an Angel, Sweet as Love."
  •  

Carolina1983

Quote from: Rukia87xo on October 28, 2011, 12:21:34 AM

Before: ]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b290/xn--Newtype/blurry.jpg]   

After:  ???  wait i don't have an after photo....yet  ;)

OMG do you know what? you look just like my cousin and yes she is a she :D.
  •  

~RoadToTrista~

Quote from: Mahsa the disco shark on October 30, 2011, 08:21:39 PM
FFS would work in the long run as HRT effects vary.

I'm content enough with my face now and I'm not on HRT. If I was fricken hideous I would choose FFS.
  •  

Forever21Chic

Quote from: Carolina1983 on October 31, 2011, 02:33:23 PM
OMG do you know what? you look just like my cousin and yes she is a she :D.

Gee thanks?  :D

Quote from: ~RoadToTrista~ on October 30, 2011, 08:15:14 PM

Lol idk i've never seen any of your pic's so i can't say if you need it or not.
  •  

~RoadToTrista~

Ok srry I was refering to Michelle's poll lolz
  •  

Forever21Chic

Quote from: ~RoadToTrista~ on October 31, 2011, 05:04:55 PM
Ok srry I was refering to Michelle's poll lolz

Oh i'm sorry, i thought you were asking a general question regarding FFS.  :laugh:
  •  

RhinoP

I generally think any Transperson who would choose genitalia over looks either A. Already looks enough like their desired sex that they don't know how the facial situation feels, B. Are in denial about how much they do/don't pass, or C. Downright have a obsession with genitalia only, and do not want to embody a woman anywhere else. ("Man-she, she-male" - these types of people do exist too, nothing wrong with that.) Quite frankly, vaginas are made for sexual entercourse where the male penetrates the vaginal area, and vaginas are used to pee. Faces are used for so much more; socializing, showing emotions, envoking empathy and love, attracting a mate, self-perception, ect ect. Those are the things that a person uses in life way, way before their first sexual encounter, and are the things that propel someone's life socially, financially, and emotionally even if sex has to be put on hold for some years. A vagina also isn't the only way to have sex, though I understand entirely that many out there feel that it's the only way that would feel right for them.

The world, including your lovers, family, and friends, judge you and see you by what is on your face and, to a lesser extent, what is on your body. I know a girl who literally had no boobs (and I know many actresses who don't either) but are judged as girls because they have beautiful faces; even breasts are less important in the long run. (Another thing is that if you truly look like a haggard man in the face, any boobs you get will be considered "man-boobs" unless they are like, D cups, which doesn't really happen on hormones.) To me, FFS is needed in a lot of cases, because there truly are male traits out there that by no historical record occur on females; there also are male faces that just have too many combinations of male traits to ever pass as female realistically. Surgery may be an extensive and expensive thing, and it doesn't work for everyone (and of coarse, everyone should be accepting of those who do not pass well, anyway), but all that is why I am adamant toward the fact that Transpeople should be put on hormones very early in life, it erases the whole problem.

Even in the Trans world, I think there's a lot of judgement toward non-passing Trans; I think when people see a very masculine MTF who's obviously trying to be very female, people with our education think "Gee, if only that person grew up in a better decade, they'd look so much more female right now..." Non-passing Transpeople (like myself) embody the discrimination, confusion, and discrimination that they grew up in. In general, some seem to think it's the sign of being society's slave, if you didn't have the chance to transition as an early adult or teenager. It's so freakin common in this age to transition before the age of 21 that it's not even funny. Either that, or some seem to think that non-passing Trans are "dumb", as some of them lived in denial for so very long until their 40's. Not being able to identify with a desired gender has so many negatives no matter what type of people we turn to for acceptance, but the facts are that what we have in our pants is anyone's guess until we tell them.

^Really though, at the end of the day, being Trans isn't about choosing one or the other, because I think the real definition of a Transsexual is someone who, in the end, chooses both. Transgender is probably more about appearing female without caring about genitalia, while Crossdress is probably someone who cares only about clothing items and less about things found on the body or face. It's a different obsession for everyone and I think everyone just wants to be a part of whatever definition gives them the most benefits at the therapist's office :P.
  •  

Cadence Jean

Perfect FFS, easily.  I don't plan on SRS.
to make more better goodness

I have returned to recording on TransByDef!  Watch us at: https://www.youtube.com/TransByDef
  •  

Tristan

Cadence i agree on the FFS thing. i will be juming into that boat in april myself. i have almost lost my 60 lbs from my profile pic.
  •  

Sweet Blue Girl

Ffs and then srs
Obviously when i wake up i see my face in the mirror not my genitalia, altough they cause discomfort now and then
  •  

I kinda agree with RhinoP, it seems that people who obviosly don't pass facially but opt for just SRS are doing it for their sexual gratification. I've seen quite a few videos on Youtube where the person will spend their savings on SRS with no intention of getting FFS, even if it's their face which really needs the work. It baffles my mind since what's in your pants should have no relation to your general interaction with people or self-esteem, it's place is solely confined to the bedroom and reproduction, since MTFs do not give birth to children it almost becomes a perversion. If you believe your gender is internal and you shouldn't have to prove it anyway other than through general parlance your argument invalidates the point or HRT, BA and electrolysis as well as FFS/SRS.
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: 8888 on November 18, 2011, 12:20:31 PM
I kinda agree with RhinoP, it seems that people who obviosly don't pass facially but opt for just SRS are doing it for their sexual gratification. I've seen quite a few videos on Youtube where the person will spend their savings on SRS with no intention of getting FFS, even if it's their face which really needs the work. It baffles my mind since what's in your pants should have no relation to your general interaction with people or self-esteem, it's place is solely confined to the bedroom and reproduction, since MTFs do not give birth to children it almost becomes a perversion. If you believe your gender is internal and you shouldn't have to prove it anyway other than through general parlance your argument invalidates the point or HRT, BA and electrolysis as well as FFS/SRS.

No one cares what is in the persons pants if they look awkward. But for some people, the dsyphoria is really bad in their pants. But I think the appearance we see is so much more important than the one we don't.
  •  

Sarah Louise

Quote from: Elle Le Interdit on November 18, 2011, 01:33:14 PM
No one cares what is in the persons pants if they look awkward. But for some people, the dsyphoria is really bad in their pants. But I think the appearance we see is so much more important than the one we don't.

The person who cares is the most important one of all, it is the person who feels they need the surgery for "themselves".  If you need the surgery, you need it, no matter what anyone else thinks.
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •