Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Who's your favorite superhero?

Started by Ribbons, October 07, 2011, 04:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

•  

Dread_Faery

Squirrel Girl, because she's a total badass who routinely punches above her weight.
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

Quote from: Dread_Faery on November 04, 2014, 04:21:32 PM
Squirrel Girl, because she's a total badass who routinely punches above her weight.

Yes I do.  :D
  •  

IAmDariaQuinn

In general, the X-Men.   Specifically, Kitty Pryde and Emma Frost.  But I've pretty much been an "X-Men first, every other superhero second" girl. 

CaptFido87

Its def gotta be spiderman. He's the true definition of a hero to me. He has to sacrifice everything in life for the greater good. Even when things look like they are going his way something else bad happens.
Hi I'm Marty. I'm a MTF Transgender who wants nothing more than to finally let Samantha (Sammi) come out and play.

As of: 03/07/2015
  •  

stephaniec

•  

stephaniec

•  

ChiGirl

She-hulk was always my favorite.  I guess the idea of a mousy little thing transforming into a big beautiful strong woman hit home for me.
  •  

missymay

I'm a Spider-Man fan; I love his sense of humor mixed with his butt-kicking abilities :)
  •  

Lily Rose

"I love you!"
– Lily Anne

"You must unlearn what you have learned."
– Yoda

"The road to success is always under construction."
– Lily Tomlin

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent."
– Victor Hugo :icon_headfones:
  •  

Saira128

Spiderman ..always has been..always will be.
Love ,
          Saira :-*
  •  

Sammie

I'm not sure if he is a villain or hero, but I LOVE deadpool
:laugh: Be you! 
-sammie.the.trans.turtle
  •  

Paige

I like the quirky heroes.  I just love the Jessica Jones Netflix series.  I love her attitude.  Also, how many superheroes can drink like her?   Deadpool and the Guardians of the Galaxy would be my next choices.

Paige :)

•  

Deb Roz

Growing up I was always a fan of Spiderman.  I love that he is super-agile and wirey.  I also love what an ordinary person Peter Parker is. 

I also loved the X-men.  Big fan of Beast, because I love that he is friendly, smart and cuddly.   I also have always loved Storm.  Lately, I think about Storm a lot,  her powers are so cool.  She always came across to me as a little older and more together than the other X-men. 

Squirrel Girl is awesome, so glad to see her get love here!   
Mid 30s, assigned male at birth, seriously questioning my gender for the first time.
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

mine is female Harley Quinn Margot Robbie may have had something to do with that
              Male Super Man and Bat man
  •  

Jin

Superman. Tops

But there is some appeal to the sexy badass Harley Quinn,
and the new Wonder Woman flick gave me a Big O when she went to work.
I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam.
-- Popeye

A wise person can learn more from fools than a fool can learn from a wise person.
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: ChiGirl on January 11, 2015, 09:26:23 PM
She-hulk was always my favorite.  I guess the idea of a mousy little thing transforming into a big beautiful strong woman hit home for me.

When did they make a female hulk movie?? Beautiful?? A huge, muscular green woman?
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Julia1996

I don't know if he's considered a super hero but Thor. He's totally hot!
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Deb Roz

The writers were nice to She-Hulk and let her keep a human appearance.  (because god forbid having an ugly woman in a comic)
She's also a lawyer, so she kicks butt on multiple levels!
Mid 30s, assigned male at birth, seriously questioning my gender for the first time.
  •