Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Non-Binary Introductions

Started by ativan, October 20, 2011, 04:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurie

I was the innocent fragile visitor and both Tessa and the Devyln paraded me around in cities. Now I'm wondering if it's just the fact that they are both non-binary that they both felt they could take advantage of a green mtf.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Finn199

Quote from: Laurie on December 14, 2017, 02:12:41 PM
Hi Andrè

I'm Laurie. I am MtF myself but that sure doesn't stop me from saying hi and saying Welcome To Susan's Place! Come on in and take a good look around. I see Tessa has left the door open for you and I hope she has shown you where the coffee and such are so you can feel at home here. I apologize for missing your grand entrance on Tuesday. You should have been made to wait so long for an official greeting. I'm going to make a guess that Tessa was involved it keep you under the radar and entertaining you personally. She is good at that. (I speak from personal experience) Heck I hadn't been here long when I found myself at a pride parade holding up one end of a rainbow banner with Tessa holding up the other end!
  Well anyway I want you to know that we want and need you here and hope you find the help and support  you maybe looking for here.

I'll add some links and information below that can help you get more out of our site. Please take time to become familiar with them especially the RED one as we are always getting questions that are answered there.

Hugs,
Laurie
Global Moderator
Laurie@susans.org

Things that you should read

haha, thank you :)
  •  

Tessa James

Quote from: Laurie on December 14, 2017, 08:36:23 PM
  I was the innocent fragile visitor and both Tessa and the Devyln paraded me around in cities. Now I'm wondering if it's just the fact that they are both non-binary that they both felt they could take advantage of a green mtf.

Hugs,
  Laurie

Now about that innocence..... >:-)  As pure as the fallen snow and like the new snow she too has drifted.... ;D ;D ;D
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

LizK

Hugs,
  Laurie

Now this is just plain unfair...I was just eating breakfast when I read this and nearly choked..... ;D >:-)
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

BT04

Hi all, here's a much more appropriate intro post than that long thing I wrote a few days ago!

I'm a comic book artist, painter, writer, aspiring driveway mechanic and off-road fanatic, book devourer, camper and hiker, mead-brewer, and baby gym rat. My bookshelf is full of P's: pulps, philosophy, and poetry.

Kinky and in an open marriage; my husband and I will soon be celebrating our 6th anniversary. He's a wonderful, supportive person.

Oh, and: ask me about my Jeep!
- Seth

Ex-nonbinary trans man, married to a straight guy, still in love. Pre-T, pre-op.
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: BT04 on December 16, 2017, 07:31:16 PM
Hi all, here's a much more appropriate intro post than that long thing I wrote a few days ago!

I'm a comic book artist, painter, writer, aspiring driveway mechanic and off-road fanatic, book devourer, camper and hiker, mead-brewer, and baby gym rat. My bookshelf is full of P's: pulps, philosophy, and poetry.

Kinky and in an open marriage; my husband and I will soon be celebrating our 6th anniversary. He's a wonderful, supportive person.

Oh, and: ask me about my Jeep!

Hi BT04

I'm Laurie. The sweet innocent one being maligned in the posts above yours. Believe me you do not want to pay either of them any heed. You said you are back hmmmm now I don't know if you know all the good stuf we provide new people or not. But seeing how I cannot find where they were provided to you before I shall provide them to you just to make sure you see them.
So with that said, please let me say, Welcome To Susan's Place! Come on in and take a good look around.   I'll add some links and information below that can help you get more out of our site. Please take time to become familiar with them especially the RED one as we are always getting questions that are answered there.

Laurie
Global Moderator
Laurie@susans.org

Pssst: (those two jokers above you are actually pretty good folk)

•  

Zee

Hey peeps my name is Z. I posted an introduction in the general section but figured id post here as well. Im 23 and mostly identify as non-binary trans for now anyway. I started questioning seriously about 3 yrs ago. in this time ive been doing my own research, seeing a therapist and going through diffrent identities trying to figure out what feels right to me. Ive identified as androgyne,fluid,flux,bi gender etc but i think queer would be the simplest most accurate way of describing how i feel. as far as prensentation goes i like dressing androgynously partly because of convienience and partly because i like how it looks. im currently going studying code and looking for work hoping i can use those skills to save up enough money to move out and be able to present the way i feel as my mother isnt supportive of me. I see an endo in april to start hrt and im hoping that brings about the changes i want/ helps clear things up for me.
  •  

Tessa James

Hello Zee and welcome to the Place.  Your journey sounds very familiar and I applaud your efforts to "feel right" with the descriptors of your choice.  Sounds like you are doing your homework and working with a therapist is often a fundamental starting place if one has means, motivation and access.

I love Queer as the most encompassing of all the adjectives that work for me.  It was once a haunting taunt and is now worn with Pride! 

You are so smart to keep on with developing your skills and talents as a state of independence is a great place to be working from.  See ya around and do watch out for Laurie, she is so driven!
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

PepperByrd

Hi there everyone,

My name is Pepper. I am a closeted non-binary person who isn't very good at introductions.

I found this forum as a link from an article about how to deal with being misgendered and gender dysphoria. I'm not really sure why I'm here. I am newly realized as a nonbinary identifying person, having recently realized that my struggles with disordered eating stem from gender dysphoria.

I'm an artist only because that's what comes easiest to me. I'm not very good at a whole lot.
I like moss, bugs, and mold.
I also like glitter.
I have one dog.
I do not like gore, but I love psychological horror.

It's an honor to be here.
  •  

Sno

Hi PepperByrd,

Welcome to Susan's. I'm sure we will have a mod along with the welcome pack shortly, but thanks for dropping in to say hello, looking forward to seeing you around on the boards.

(Hugs)

Rowan
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: PepperByrd on February 19, 2018, 03:13:10 PM
Hi there everyone,

My name is Pepper. I am a closeted non-binary person who isn't very good at introductions.

I found this forum as a link from an article about how to deal with being misgendered and gender dysphoria. I'm not really sure why I'm here. I am newly realized as a nonbinary identifying person, having recently realized that my struggles with disordered eating stem from gender dysphoria.

I'm an artist only because that's what comes easiest to me. I'm not very good at a whole lot.

I like moss, bugs, and mold.
I also like glitter.
I have one dog.
I do not like gore, but I love psychological horror.

It's an honor to be here.

Hi  Pepper,

I'm Laurie, I'm glad you found us and that you are here. We have several okay lots of non-binary identified folk here, so come on in. I myself am a MTF person and pretty much at the beginning of my journey though I have been here and on hrt for over a year. the end of June will mark a year of living as a woman full time. I have a long way to go yet. Now that you are here please let me say, Welcome To Susan's Place! Come on in and take a good look around. I'll add some links and information below that can help you get more out of our site. Please take time to become familiar with them especially the RED one as we are always getting questions that are answered there.

Laurie
Global Moderator
Laurie@susans.org

•  

Jessica

Hugs,
  Laurie

So it was payback when you and Michelle took my green, fragile, innocent non binary self all about town?

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Jessica on February 20, 2018, 12:42:30 AM

So it was payback when you and Michelle took my green, fragile, innocent non binary self all about town?

No Dear, It was paying it forward.

Hugs,
Big Sis

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Laurie on February 20, 2018, 01:06:17 AM
No Dear, It was paying it forward.

Hugs,
Big Sis

Yes, your right, it is.  Thank you, forward is the only direction I go.

Smiles, little sister

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

ImBadAtMakingUsernames

ahh, introductions. Another thing I'm bad at. Anyways,
I'm Miles (I'm just now using the name, so it'll take some getting used to) and I'd prefer you use either he/him or they/them pronouns. I'm still questioning my gender, and have come to find that this is waaaaaaaaay harder than figuring out my sexual and romantic orientation, which was hard enough. ugh... All I know is masculine fits in there somewhere. somewhere. If you're curious and you must know, I'm AFAB.

Enough about gender, a lil' bit about me. I'm a bi-alterous greyromantic ace, I draw things, I'm a music junkie who will pretty much listen to any genre (I've been particularly into emo soundcloud rap at the moment), I'm vegan, aaand yeah. Anything else you'd like to know, feel free to ask.
  •  

Sno

Hi Miles,

Welcome to Susan's! As an grey-ace demigirl , it's kinda tricky to work out orientation, But that's my challenge. As a long time poster (really. It seems so), and a part of the crowd, my world is hidden in plain sight - it's only been like that because it's been more real being a member here.

Welcome again, see you round the boards.

Rowan

•  

ImBadAtMakingUsernames

Quote from: Sno on February 26, 2018, 04:00:32 PM
Hi Miles,

Welcome to Susan's! As an grey-ace demigirl , it's kinda tricky to work out orientation, But that's my challenge. As a long time poster (really. It seems so), and a part of the crowd, my world is hidden in plain sight - it's only been like that because it's been more real being a member here.

Welcome again, see you round the boards.

Rowan

Nice to meet you, Rowan!
thank you for the friendly introduction  :) I can't wait to get to know everyone here.
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: ImBadAtMakingUsernames on February 26, 2018, 03:30:54 PM
ahh, introductions. Another thing I'm bad at. Anyways,
I'm Miles (I'm just now using the name, so it'll take some getting used to) and I'd prefer you use either he/him or they/them pronouns. I'm still questioning my gender, and have come to find that this is waaaaaaaaay harder than figuring out my sexual and romantic orientation, which was hard enough. ugh... All I know is masculine fits in there somewhere. somewhere. If you're curious and you must know, I'm AFAB.

Enough about gender, a lil' bit about me. I'm a bi-alterous greyromantic ace, I draw things, I'm a music junkie who will pretty much listen to any genre (I've been particularly into emo soundcloud rap at the moment), I'm vegan, aaand yeah. Anything else you'd like to know, feel free to ask.

Hi Miles!  Welcome to Susan's Place!  I'm Jessica, a transgender woman.  There so many variations of the human psyche, and it makes it tough to fit into the mold we are supposed to fit in.  Thusly many are searching for themselves here at Susan's.  Join in and discover who you are.
I see your new here, so I'll post some links that may help you get better acquainted with the site.

Please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell the members about yourself. https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,8.0.html

•  

Laurie

Hi Miles,

I'm Laurie. welcome to Susan's Place. Seeings how Jessica has left the door open again you might as well come on in out of the cold. I see you have met Rowan too. We have quite a few good folk like them here. I'm a moderator and if you have questions about what you can post or how to doe something just ask in a thread or get a hold of one of us.
  We're glad you are here.

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

ImBadAtMakingUsernames

Hi Jessica and Laurie! (Oh boy, typing on mobile is hard...) Thanks for the introduction! I'll be sure to check out the links.
  •