Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Non-Binary Introductions

Started by ativan, October 20, 2011, 04:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ash

Hi I'm Ash. I am biologically female but regard myself as third gender. From a very young age I knew I "wasn't a girl".  Later on this led me to believe I was FtM but it never quite fit me. As I looked more into the trans community I discovered the term gender-queer. It fits me just perfectly- I was never a girl but I'm not a boy either. I think androgynous people are so beautiful and can't wait until I can finally have a body that looks like I am meant to.

As a person well, I'm not particularly interesting. I draw sometimes, I enjoy reading and writing short fiction. I love animals, especially cats and music that has character.

You guys all seem so awesome (and slightly crazy). I'm really glad I found this forum  :)
  •  

Pica Pica

No crazies here, just people getting on with it, as it would seem you are.

Nice to have you aboard.
'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Ash on April 05, 2012, 04:53:12 AM

As a person well, I'm not particularly interesting. I draw sometimes, I enjoy reading and writing short fiction. I love animals, especially cats and music that has character.
You guys all seem so awesome (and slightly crazy). I'm really glad I found this forum  :)

You sound perfectly fine to me, welcome Ash!
  •  

Julian

Quote from: Ash on April 05, 2012, 04:53:12 AM
You guys all seem so awesome (and slightly crazy).

An astute observation. :D We're all mad here.
  •  

foosnark

We're fine, it's the rest of the world that's insane. :)
  •  

Ash

Quote from: foosnark on April 05, 2012, 09:04:21 AM
We're fine, it's the rest of the world that's insane. :)

I'll definitely agree with that! And when I said crazy I didn't mean it as a bad thing :)
  •  

Edge

Hi. I'm Edge. I suppose I would fit here. I'm really confused and trying to find answers. I'm genderfluid... I think... As I said, I'm confused.
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Edge on April 05, 2012, 09:36:23 PM
Hi. I'm Edge. I suppose I would fit here. I'm really confused and trying to find answers. I'm genderfluid... I think... As I said, I'm confused.

Now I'm confused!
Let's have a party.

This forum gets the most interesting of posters at Susans Place.  You will learn a lot.
  •  

VelvetBat

Hi, I'm VelvetBat. I consider myself to be gender neutral. It has only been a couple of months since I started to accept myself as that, and I am still finding out how I can change my look and body to feel what matches my inside. And trying to find out what feels right.
Born as female, I also want to have a bit more masculine / androgynous look and a deeper voice, but I don't want to become a boy or man.
So I just started my journey to myself actually.
  •  

confused_one

Quote from: Jamie D on April 01, 2012, 03:45:41 AM
Another "Jamie"!!!
Hooray!

We should start our own club.

Haha, right back at ya' :D The love for androgynous names :P
  •  

Anthropos

Hey folks! My name is Mike (also known as Tim and Chrysanthemum within my circle of friends  :)) I've identified as genderqueer for about the past year, though I have only begun to present androgynously in the past few months. I am a senior anthropology student and fellow at my university, which thank G-d has an amazingly trans-inclusive LGBTUnion. I am only one of a couple others that identifies as non-binary gender-wise in the group, though, and I'd like to branch out and meet folks with the same identity, which is why I'm here. 
  •  

Jamie D

Hi Mike!  Saw your photo in the other thread and your request on presentation tips.

First, take look through the beauty and make-up forums.  You might want to review older threads.  There are some good ones that date back a few years.  Use the search utility here with common keywords (i.e. eyebrows, lipstick, etc).

The are many interesting posters active in the androgyne forums.  I have only been lurking for a year, and posting since November, and I have found so many nice people and friends here.

Welcome!
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: confused_one on April 07, 2012, 10:39:16 AM
Haha, right back at ya' :D The love for androgynous names :P

You have 15 posts now! You can modify your profile and use personal messaging.

Well done.
  •  

Cade

Hey everyone,

I'm Cade. I guess I'll start with labels then try to run away from them and just be me:

I think I'd be called genderqueer. I'm female-bodied but not female or male in my head. I'm a jeans and sweatshirts kind of person. I just started packing and it feels so natural.

I'm a work-at-home freelancer, so I'm always scrambling for jobs. But I'm also free to be who I want in the workplace!  :D

My wife and I have been together more than 30 years. She'd rather run the other way from a male unit, but she's supportive of my self-expression.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys.
Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in
-- Leonard Cohen, "Anthem"
  •  

MiaOhMya!

Quote from: Cade on April 24, 2012, 01:18:34 PM
I guess I'll start with labels then try to run away from them and just be me

:eusa_clap: ;D LMAO, that's very well put and soooo true!

Well hello Cade, and welcome to the board!
  •  

Cade

•  

Shantel

•  

Cade

•  

Justin 21

hi my name is Justin unless you look at my birth certificate, biologically i am female, but since i was a kid i didn't want to be a girl, originally this lead me to think i was ftm but after skulking around this site i feel this suites me better :)
  •  

Shantel

Welcome Justin, you're probably in the right place now!  :)
  •