Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Best FFS surgeon?

Started by Forever21Chic, October 26, 2011, 05:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the best FFS surgeon?

Dr. Ousterhout
4 (11.8%)
Dr. Zukowski
3 (8.8%)
Dr. Spiegel
12 (35.3%)
Dr. Mayer
0 (0%)
Dr. DiMaggio
1 (2.9%)
Dr. Cardenas
0 (0%)
Other
14 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Forever21Chic

In your opinion who do you think is the best FFS surgeon and why?  :)
  •  

AmySmiles

Best FFS surgeon for what?  I'm of the opinion that certain surgeons are far better than others at different parts of your face, so my answer would vary based on what you need most.
  •  

Forever21Chic

Quote from: AmySmiles on October 26, 2011, 06:07:08 PM
Best FFS surgeon for what?  I'm of the opinion that certain surgeons are far better than others at different parts of your face, so my answer would vary based on what you need most.

Sorry i should have clarified this better. I meant who is the best surgeon "overall" meaning all aspects of the face.   ^-^
  •  

AmySmiles

In that case, my opinion is:

Dr. O if you need heavy bone work.
Dr. Z if you don't need much bone work.

Dr. DiMaggio and Dr. Spiegel are also good options, both similar to Dr. O, but each with their own drawbacks:

Dr. DiMaggio's being location - if you have a complication, this can be a bad thing.
Dr. Spiegel's being hit-or-miss results - from what I've seen, either very good or barely different from pre-op.

•  

Butterflyhugs

You should expect the majority of people who have had FFS to vote for their own surgeon as that it probably their only point of reference for real-world results  :-\ Unless something happened to go horribly awry and they are extremely dissatisfied

•  

Forever21Chic

Quote from: Butterflyhugs on October 26, 2011, 07:36:24 PM
You should expect the majority of people who have had FFS to vote for their own surgeon as that it probably their only point of reference for real-world results

True, but why did they choose that surgeon is what i'm interested in, the poll is just for fun lol.

•  

Forever21Chic

Quote from: Joandelynn on October 27, 2011, 03:52:37 AM
Where are the European surgeons? Where are the Thai surgeons?

Other  :P
  •  

Joeyboo~ :3

Hmm.
What I wanna know is what the best surgeon for rhinoplasty is.
One who will make my nose more feminine.
but not touch my nostrils
.____.
i hate the way they turn out.
  •