Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

My pets name is.....

Started by Tracey, November 01, 2011, 04:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

...Clark, and he is a Yellow Lab. I have goldfish, I just call them "the fish." What kind of pet do you have?
  •  

Thrall

Clark seems to be a great name for a lab :)

i have two rescue pets - a dog and a cat. their names are Lora and Šiūšas (pronounced shiooshas and meaning someone cute and fuzzy). their picture is in a pet picture thread :)
  •  

Julie1957

I had a bichon named Simon.  We rescued him from the pound and he was afraid of everything.  With a lot of time and a lot of love he finally came around.  He died a few years ago - I still miss him.

Julie
I always wanted to be someone.  Now I am someone.  It just isn't me.
  •  

SandraJane

I have 3 Cats, 2 Females; Emma a Tux (B/W) that was a stray-she "chose" our house, May May a Tabby that a neighbor didn't want, and Male Sato Ichi (aka evil Ninja Master) a blind (yes, hence the name) Balinese Siamese that I got from a rescue org.  My "kids"!
  •  

jakey_star

I have a black n white 8 year old moggie cat called flossie and a 1 year old tortoise shell persian kitten called holly :)

flossie is the sweetest thing but holly is trouble haha (she's bound to be, she's MY kitten)
  •  

Jaime

I have a puppy, a jack russell/dachshund mix. He's a handful too.  His name is Jake, but I mostly call him poopee dog or poopers.  Its my first dog too.

•  

AVH

I've got 3 kittens. Rollei(tortoise shell), Yashica(buff tabby), and Sarah(grey and white). I found Rollei when she was about a week old abandoned in my garage so i was feeding her and her 3 siblings with a medicine dropper before their eyes were even open. I found Yashica about 3 weeks old behind my house (mom had gotten picked up by the pound) and Sarah had gotten attacked by her previous owners dogs and hurt pretty badly so I took her and got her fixed up. So they're all kinda rescue cats. I call them my little monkeys because they're always running around like little idiots jumping all over things and climbing stuff lol. I wouldn't have it any other way though, they're my furry kids :)
  •  

owl

I have a Corgi/Husky/German Shepard/????? named Jasper.
What a strange mix! Hes my baby. I love him. He is the biggest he will get, but his parents were a lot bigger than him. I went to a garage sale one day and saw 5 other dogs like Jasper and the lady that was having the garage sale said they were for sale and I picked out Jasper. I'm so glad I did :D
sorry for the crappy quality, they were taken with my phone.

•  

Moonferret

My pets name is Cleopatra and she's a tarantula. I did have two others recently but they both died :(
I had 6 when I was very small and a cat called Puddleduck and some fish but that was a good few years ago now.
Id love a dog but my Mum really doesnt like them, so when I move out maybe...
  •  

supremecatoverlord

Fiyero and Moo-baby.
They are tuxedo cats and brothers.
I also have an annoying Quaker parrot named Iago.
Meow.

•  

Felix

We tend to keep insects and small crustaceans, and we don't usually name them.

My daughter had a betta fish for awhile named Katana, though, and before we moved she had a tarantula named Sooze. Her first pet was a betta named Computer. That one died when she decided to snuggle with it. Then she made up "I'm sorry" songs and poems for a couple years. It was such a weird saga. Lol so no mammals in my house.

She's been carrying around a toy kitten named Mittens for a few days. :)
everybody's house is haunted
  •  

Aintza

•  

Felix

OMG it's adorable. I thought hamsters were smaller and squatter than that. Is that Zaspi?
  •  

Princess of Hearts

I love animals!   Please say 'Hi' to them for me.   :)

•  

Princess of Hearts

•  

RachaelAnn22

I have a kitty named Scout.Scout is a very nice kitty.
  •  

Tuatha

My family has three cats, Storm, Moses, and Jewel. Storm is the stuck up queen bee, Moses is the fat and lazy one, and Jewel is the troublemaker baby cat. :) We also have a guniea pig named Static but I can't go near him because I break out in hives :(
  •  

Nathan.

My only pet is Rupert my dog, I used to only have rodents but since getting Rupert I never got anymore. We got him from Battersea dogs home at 6 months old and he already had his name, we thought a little bit about naming him ourselves but Rupert suited him.

•  

Felix

I think it's usually good not to rename adopted animals.

So this thread keeps putting this song in my head, but it's not on youtube so I can't link a video.
Jane's Addiction – My Cat's Name is Maceo – Listening & stats at Last.fm
  •  

Elijah3291

this is my baby boy Edwin.  He is fluffy with a huge tail, ears, and paws.  and he is BIG.  and he has the most high pitched babyish meow. 
  •